Where will it land in the top ten leagues when it reaches its potential?

Where will it land in the top ten leagues when it reaches its potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

awfulannouncing.com/2016/nbc-is-inserting-commercials-during-olympic-soccer-matches.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mls already ranks #1 in fans doing retarded LARPing and dreaming up fan fiction and backstory and talking about shit that has absolutely no basis in any reality. then they try to make a fucking song and a scarf about it.

mls is the thing america should be most ashamed of. not killing off all those indians or bombing japan to hell and back - it's this stupid soccer league and all the idiots that seem to think it is interesting. there is no way they will ever be able to live a normal life.

it would be less of a problem if they were like anime weebs only come out of their house maybe once or twice a year for conventions. these mls euroboos try to gather in public all the fucking time. it is such a public reminder of the failure of the mental health system in this country to take care of these people.

a civilized country would not allow this to exist. the mls is just a place for washed up players to cash one more check - regional pro wrestling circuits deserve to be taken more seriously than mls.

when the hipster fake atmosphere dies off

When we give MLS a chance

I've been to games in Houston and Chicago
gonna start going to MNUFC this year
never been to a game where it was even remotely non-cringey
people with fake british accents
people acting like hooligans (saw that at a game this year, the players warming up were not happy and the guys were kicked out)
supporters section with their "say no to racism" banners followed by security forcibly removing latino supporters (who are approved to bring in their instruments and shit by the team) from the grounds, all to the applause of the main supporters section
and of course: people not standing up for the home team's corner kicks
not to mention everybody talking about English soccer but in the dumbest ways ever, next time I'll write down some quotes.

pure faggotry at every game, I hope it gets better but it probably won't

I think MLS might actually be #10 already. And that's not saying much, it's simply due to the fact that the US is so massive. MLS' attendance and revenue already put it in the top 10 leagues in the world. It's certainly not "elite", but if we're talking "top 10", I would put it after England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Russia.

>mfw I see MLS "hooligans" talking about their "rivals" having no history
>mfw I have t-shirts older than both clubs
>mfw "rivals" are 2000 miles apart

You know the real problem with MLS is that, if it was treat like the (((big 4))) it really could end up a decent league, but that won't happen because the (((big 4))) would die much more quickly and too many shekels are involved with the (((big 4))).
It's deliberately held back for the benefit of (((big 4))) (((owners))) and nothing else.

italy is a shit league
not like it was 10 years ago, man

mls can do very well if
>mls extends the concacaf player allocation to extend to south americans as well
>and allow partnerships with eu clubs, being their developmental league

everyone wins, the top eu clubs get access to the usa and have their languishing youth reserve players get real play time, and the us fans get the next best thing to top flight play. Fans will get to see the next generation of superstars, and be connected to top teams.

at this point only a handful of teams are breaking even.

Which league is Madara? It should have been La liga as Madara 2bh

This is surprisingly true. American sport jews hate soccer because it's the sport with the least amount of commercial breaks other than half time. Thats why you get retarded "Sawker is gay" propaganda from Americans since they dont know any better and are easily fooled.

Italy is still miles ahead of MLS, and ahead of almost every other league in the world except Spain's, England's, and Germany's. Giovinco was a role player in Italy, but in MLS he's the best player in the league (and the highest-paid too, making more than any other Italian except Verratti).

There are a lot of leagues separating Italy from the three you mentioned, including a few second tier leagues

Like, honestly, Bundesliga2 teams would eviscerate all but the top four French and Italian teams
So would English championship teams

Objectively wrong.

I was gonna make a Parma joke
But they're in the fucking THIRD TIER
what happened? Did they go into administration? They used to be middle of the table every year

> Did they go into administration?
Yes.
English Championship is one thing but the Bundesliga 2 is not one of the top leagues. The portuguese league is also decent. The teams outside top 3 might not play pretty, but they're good enough.

They literally cut to commercial in the Olympics DURING the game.

awfulannouncing.com/2016/nbc-is-inserting-commercials-during-olympic-soccer-matches.html

>standing up for your home team's corners

Ishygddt

Mate I'm pretty sure there are teams in the non league that could give them a run for their money.

Maybe spot 10, but probably not.

If MLS manages to catch up to hockey in popularity it'll be a top 7 league.

Would literally never happen

Even the Chinese and Arabs have less plastic fans, Americans will never get into non-American sports

>MLS won't be a top league in 20 years

>Americans will never get into non-American sports

We got into hockey though.

that's probably because Canada is just America's better brother to the north, so America can relate to Canadian culture better including hockey. But soccer came from Europe and America can't relate to European culture

nobody gives a shit about hockey outside of the northeast

>Canada is just America's better brother to the north

HahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH