How would you react?

How would you react?

smell and lick her feet

>a poor lady had to sit next to a passenger
and....

Tickle em

constantly rub my bare elbow and if she complains say she was touching me and violating my space

but it's the uk so they'd probably demand to see my tv license and then throw my children into the pakistani breeding pit

Usually nothing. Women get away with sitting awkwardly and taking up too much space lots of times.

Cut to the chase, how fat was the dude

2/10 feets

Recline my seat to its maximum.

Daily Mail reports that a Chinese woman named Ms. Wu sat through an entire flight with her arm rest occupied by her neighbor’s bare feet.
Wu recounted to a Chinese paper that as soon as she sat down, the unnamed passenger took off her shoes, kicked up her feet, and propped them on her arm rest before she could even protest.

She went into further detail:

“I got up at 4am to catch the flight. I had intended to sleep on the plane, but I couldn’t because of her feet.”

“They draped over my arm; I couldn’t eat or drink and became constrained throughout the voyage.“
When Wu tried to get a flight attendant to intervene, she received no help in the situation.

The Thai flight attendant claimed she ‘couldn’t help’ because the offending woman was part of a group that was “all Chinese,” citing language restrictions as the reason.
The beleaguered traveler reportedly had one brief moment of relief when the unnamed woman got up to go to the bathroom. Wu even thought that when her seat-mate returned, she might just keep her feet where they’re supposed to be.

But good manners just didn’t prevail. Her seat-mate put her bare feet right back up on Wu’s arm rest.
The flight lasted over four hours. Not the longest flight in history, but certainly a long time to endure such indecency.

considering those feet are shit, tell her to please cover up

if they were nice feet, start sniffing and licking

Tell then to fucking move, it's not that hard. Seriously people these days have such a fucking victim complex.

Tell them to move or move them yourself. Are people actually this fucking beta nowadays?

This or sit up straight and rest my elbows on the rests.

It was a Chinese woman, not a fat dude.

Bust a nut on them

Honestly why would you not say anything?

>wanting to lick autism feet

what the fuck

So she INTENTIONALLY chose to site like that? Some fatty wasn't next to her taking up the space?

I'd let her rest her smelly asian footpussy on my face.

True, but I'm such thirsty ass nigga I would still get a boner.

Looks pretty intentional to me, but I can see her neighbor in the picture

This is news

No, it's daily mail

This.
A terse yell at the woman delivered with complete disgust will guarantee see complies

I flew on Pakistan airlines twice from Manchester to NYC to go back home for the holidays because it was the cheapest. The flights were just stopping over from Karachi. I was practically the only white person on the plane and so basically everyone was like this... but 10x worse because they were pakis.

And the fucking inflight entertainment didnt work so all I did was sit in the dark for 8 hours doing nothing which only made the first point worse.

This. I'm pretty beta, but if someone laid their bare feet across my armrest, I'd have no problem telling them to fuck off.

>please, user, let me rest my feet here, they are very clean

She did. It was Chinese so noone know what she was saying.

>black nail polish

Daddy issues.

>How would you react?
I take a picture
Post it on my tumblr
Rant about womenspreading and the matriarchy
Contact journalists and politician to pass some legislation against that abhorant behavior

But MOST importantly, I never ever try to communicate directly with the other human being invading my space and try to resolve this like adults. That the government's job to cushion my life.

Is this woman autistic? Could she not speak to the foot lady directly?

Why not just knock her feet down until she gets the point?

Worse than manspreading

Tickle her feet and stab her when she asks me to stop

I would hide my throbbing boner for 4 hours

I would turn up the volume on my phone, then take a picture of it. With flash. Just so she knew what I was doing.

black and dark purple are my favorite on qt feet

2/10 chink feet

Would still probably lick like the repressed faggot I am though

Purple is the best color desu

I would make underhanded comments about dirty feet stink until I got a rise out of her. And then I would tell her that she's on a plane, and not at home, and should put her fucking shoes back on.

The Chinese are animals.

I would put the arm rest up. If i cant have my arm rest that bitch isn't getting it either.

Good

FUCK rude smelly chunks

Dumb beta Wu got what her stupid slanty eyes deserved for being from such a shit smelly culture

>not red
Shit taste familia

Youre a fucking idiot for using paki air regardless of price then

>too beta to shove the feet out of the way
that is literally all you have to do, push the feet away. The person will get your message.

I would look back and tell her to put her feet down. If she didn't I would trip out on her.

>red nail polish
>ever

literal fucking stacie roastie bitch normie tier

Red is so common that I'm sick of seeing it

Dark blue is the true master race colour

*massage

It was a Chinese woman.

Gee. No fucking wonder.

This happened to me in a budget flight. I was sitting in a window seat and a 7/10 was at aisle seat. No one was in the middle so halfway during the flight she decided to lie down so the soles of her feet were facing me. I've never had a foot fetish before but seeing that made me fucking horny. I spent the flight half pretending to sleep half sneaking a peek at her feet. I fantasised about taking my dick out rubbing the soles of her feet and then cumming on her. My cock was rock hard throughout the flight.

Once i reached home i jerked off to the same fantasy, adding some doggie style elements and blew a huge load. Now i know how Queintin Tarantino feels everyday

by politely telling her to remove her feet from my arm rest, which if she didn't, I was elbow them off of there and tell her to fuck off.

The Chinese are essentially niggers, no wonder why there are so many of them in Africa.

Pink is cute, but too concentrated in pic related

French tip is the master race tbqh, elegant yet sexy

Nobody can fucking draw good feet, it's just not possible

i recognize that bulge

>A poor lady had to sit next to a passenger sat like this for FOUR HOURS

am i retarded or does this sentence make no sense, I dont understand what the fuck it is saying, is this an error or am i just being tired

why didnt she just say something instead of passive aggresibley taking photos

Yes, the word "sat" is not needed and it's a lie - the flight was only 2 hours.

wait, no, it really was over 4 hours, I'm wrong

SHES SO HOT

If I was a cute girl, would Sup Forums mind me resting my feet on them?

not really

Beer Can Dan
Danny Diapers
"Ass Man" Dan
Danny Daycare
Spread 'em Dan
Candy Man Dan
Family Man Dan
"Big Daddy" Dan
"Deepthroat" Dan
The Big Dick @ Nick
“Dirty” Dan Schneider
Open Wider Schneider
Schneider The Butcher
"Bend Over" Schneider
"Foot Soldier" Schneider
Dan “The Man” Schneider
Dan "The Biter" Schneider
Dan "The Spider" Schneider
Dan "The Defiler" Schneider
Dan "The Initiator" Schneider
"Down South" Dan Schneider
Dan "The Plunger" Schneider
Dan "The Bladder" Schneider
Dan "The Seducer" Schneider
Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider
Dan “Rough Ryder” Schneider
Dan “The Collector” Schneider
"No Lube Required" Schneider
Dan "The Despoiler" Schneider
Dan "Deep Pounder" Schneider
Dan “She’s a Fighter” Schneider
Dan "Get in The Van" Schneider
Dan "Cunny Hoarder" Schneider
Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider
Dan "The Fart Inhaler" Schneider
Dan “Deep Inside Her” Schneider
Dan "The Overnighter" Schneider
Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider
"Please Mister, Slower" Schneider
Dan “Likes ‘Em Tighter” Schneider
Dan "The Rough Rider" Schneider
Dan "The Meat Grinder" Schneider
Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider
Dan “The Cheek Divider” Schneider
Dan "The Virginity Taker" Schneider
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider
Dan “The Hymen Collider” Schneider
Dan "The Demolition Man" Schneider
Dan "The Cervix Wrecker" Schneider
Dan "This One's a Bleeder" Schneider
Dan "The Pussy Annihilator" Schneider
Dan "The Starlet Sodomizer" Schneider
Dan "The Junior High Insider" Schneider
Dan "Already Creampied Her" Schneider
Dan "I like 'em Small And Tan" Schneider
Dan "That Ass Could Be Redder" Schneider
Dan "But I Poop From There, Mister" Schneider
Dan "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am" Schneider
Dan "We Got Ourselves A Screamer" Schneider
Best Man Dan "The Warmth Provider" Schneider
Dan "The Man With The Plan (to rape)" Schneider
Dan "Say Goodbye To Your Brown Eye" Schneider

Loser

To what? I fly every year to another continent, it's a 13 hours flight. Do you expect me to wear shoes for more than 18 hours? lol
The first thing I do is take my shoes off, and I stay like that.
Also
PROTIP: if you take a shover every day and use deodorant your feets don't smell.

Nice fucking cultural marxism

>next to means in front

will it ever end?

On my flight to Britain I had one of these assholes sitting in front of me. About 15 minutes into the flight he reclined his seat all the way back. The seatback was a foot from my face and I said "dude what the fuck" under my breath. I guess he heard me because he turned around and said he was just seeing how far it would recline back. Over the next couple hours of the 10 hour flight he reclined it back farther and farther until it was all the way reclined. I made a point to jam my knee into it every couple minutes. After a while he switched seats with his wife since she wasn't reclining hers.

Only if it's to make it comfortable for her to paint nails.

Just open up the goddamn armrest.

Those I would be OK with. The ones in the OP not so much.

Dan "The man with the plan to slam her clam in the back of his van" Schneider

I spent 8 hours hunched over in a hot stuffy bus with no A/C or open windows on a 4 person bench that they squeezed 5 people on in Mozambique. On the bus ride back I had to cross my legs and sit sideways because we were crammed tighter.

Lady should quit bitching

Dan "Don't cry honey I'm just going to touch your cunny" Schneider

Feet is degenerate and only subby faggots who like a dick up their ass who ever be attracted to it.

In the UK:
>ask her to move her feet
>get arrested for inciting racial hatred

In US:
>pull gun and shoot in self defense
>police car pulls up and bald eagle lands on your shoulder

Cunt they have every right to recline there seat
I sound reclined all the way so my head was in your lap and looking up into your dreamy eyes I would've said give us a kiss gorgeous

Now stop crying like a poof

Are you alright man?
Antidepressants cause pic related

damn those are some nasty feet bitch... its always the fuckin ugly ones that do it huh...

I would pretend that I pretend to smell her feet and jokingly say "eeewww" when in reality I would really sniff her feet and fap furiously as soon as I get home

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

Lick toes

JESUS

Yeha he can recline it but I guarantee he's not getting any sleep.
Deal with it.
/shades

SANTA?

IM A WOMAN I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THINGS

I'm on my phone what flag is this?

Christmas fucking Island

audibly disgusted and confrontational

Christmas Islands

Edit//: damn got nina'd xDD

HOLY SHIT I KNEW YOU WERE REAL!

You have no clue of London metro. People enter the metro without any dignity, It is completely gone. The nice banker, the patiently elementary teacher, the shy indian NHS worker have a change of personality in Londons underground rush hour.

You better take a closer look at those feet.

Yes now refund all gifts u sent to Santa hohoho (kill me)

OMG GOATSE.CX IS HERE!

RARE
A
R
E