QT BTFOs an arrogant untalented Jew

>QT BTFOs an arrogant untalented Jew
>Sup Forums doesn't fall in love with her

It's like you don't want be happy

Sup Forums is 90% fat mobbing victims like Hill, so they get triggered by this and instantly whiteknight Jewnah Hillstein

That and he's Jewish, so the Americans come swarming out to defend their masters

Sup Forums doesnt like women

I think it hit too close to home for Sup Forums. Most of us are unattractive, and I'd be willing to bet that most people here are fat too. It's like how you wouldn't expect Salon to take a joke about fat women well.

Yum what a delightful young woman. So she doesn't want to let a fat disgusting jew paw at her while promising her a part in one of his propaganda films?. What a shocker.

Link the vid, you cuck.

Speak for yourself fatty

> QT
She's barely a 3/10

Jonah Hill pls go

But Jonah Hill has some talent.

what happened?

Elle est canon bande de cons.

Oh, fuck. I'm so tired of this shit. Hill fucking sucks and can't act for shit, this bitch fucking sucks and only did that to make a buzz for a dying channel and OP fucking sucks for being a faggot.

My French is a little rusty, is canon slang for based?

OK buddy

Et ta mère, elle est canon? non attends, réponds pas. La réponse est oui.

No no, its slang for beautiful.

Merci, comment tu sais user ?

Alors là. Alors là hein.

Is that why America doesn't have laws against "holocaust denial" while your shitty europoor countries do?

Go back to playing with your cows Bobby.

Lol that only means that you can deny the holocaust freely in the united states of fatties. We just don't like people being uneducated and believing in bullshit like you do. It's basically a law against being dumb as fuck dude. Maybe if most americans could point out where Europe is on a map your arguments would be more beliavable.

>tattoo

FUCKING WHORE