Buying a handgun soon, pic related

Buying a handgun soon, pic related.

what guns do you own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9El7gEvJWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keltec p-11 owner, replace the trigger before you even think about CC this turd

Whats wrong with the stock trigger?

handgun for what? carry? assassinations?

It's black.

general everyday carry

DA only not a deal breaker on its own, long af trigger travel and a heavy (to most) pull. other than that its still a 6/10 got a few more kinks id like to see worked out.

Long heavy trigger because it has no safety. I like my lcp

not a shitty keltec thats for sure

Glock 23 for my conceal carry here in WA state.

probably a subcompact or a singstack 9mm, best for concealed edc. I've carried a XDS 9mm for a couple years and love it but there are many good options out there that you will have to decide what features you want/need. if you are seriously going to possibly rely on the gun to save your life someday you shouldnt cheap out.

CZ P10 C
Enfield No4 MK I
High Point with Spurdo laser engraved on it.

thank you for your service capt. bs aside stock p-11 is trash for the price point if you buy one do trigger swap/adjust first then grab a few 13rd and add the pinky hooks they help. also some old modle S&W 15rd mags will fit and cycle threw this little fuck

The ol keklel eh? Not a terrible gun. Are you absolutely decided on that one OP?

I own no guns, for i am i humble canadian citizen.
I only have a sharp stick.

is it also a hockey stick?

I have one but I work with my hands for a living so it's not so bad. It's nice actually being a man.

How did you guess?

Cc: g27, g20, g29. Other guns are: g21, g17, g26, ruger 454 super redhawk alaskan, ruger security six. R 700 308, ar 10 308, ar pistol 300 and 556, 3 ar 15s, 2 870

Ignore the faker
It is not a hockey stick, it is a sharpened dildo i use when i need samples of sheep cum (for breeding, of course)

back to school time i take it?

Such an edgy gun nerd, I'm just saying you don't want a trendy 1lb trigger on this because the heavy trigger is the safety.. These type of guns aren't designed for target shooting lol

the operator not being a retard is the only safety

A Rossie .20 gauge shotgun.

Get a better gun btw.

Rossi*

Gotta Bersa Thunder .380 and a Remington 870 shotgun

Remington R1
Glock 27
Walther PPX
Beretta 8040
Remington 870
Mossberg 930
Custom AR-15
Savage and Mossberg 22s

Remington 870, ak-47, custom Winchester 1917 in .308, Glock 23 with 9mm conversion barrel.

>.380
kek

/k/
>xpurts.

>conversion barrel
storm lake?

Get a g29 and be done.. 10mm is best mm

Nothing super nice, just started buying funs earlier this year. Pic related

>what guns do you own?

Couple of Nuggets
Five-seveN
22A
S&W 586 .357
S&W 629 .44
Couple AR-15 clones

Why do you ask..?

Cool. Keep it going!

Benelli nova tac shotty

HK 45 usp

sako 85 black bear 308

trigger weight is personal pref, but if this is a ccw if you don't have a reliable trigger pull (stock trigger was not in mine) don't bet your life on it, user no edge

Very nice

how's the bus station glory hole since you took over for your mother?

swift replies, life much? I partially agree with your statement, but it's cool you can go ahead and waste your parents money on unneccesary mods on a cc... I bet you're one of those ar guys with a bipod/grip with a variable optic lol, prolly with a sick quadrail too

10/22
raven .25
colt trooper MKIII 357
rem 870
savage 7mm rem mag(hunting)
walther P22
buckmark 22
XD-40 service
XDS 9mm(edc)
M&P shield 9mm
4 ARs
singleshot 20guage
think that is all..

what's the story behind the raven

lol why are you mad at me, im not even the fag you were talking to. nothing about my statement is untrue, is it? no. so there's no need to get butthurt for being called out on your retarded statement.

A stock gun didn't have a reliable trigger pull?! either you're confused on that term or you bought bunk gun

ever tried walther pps? gf and i are considering it for our first carry gun cant decide between 9 or .45

TFW you've studied Krav Maga for 2 years and realize your more lethal than any handgun you could possibly carry.

Get on my level, faggots.

>>>/gfy/

it was my dad's, no idea where he got it, or how much, but he always kept it on his harley. probably got it for $20 in the mid 1980s. its a piece of shit and cant hit man size target past 20 feet but it goes bang and makes a flash. he doesnt ride anymore and has other guns so he gave ti to me it's still fun to shoot though, though 25 auto is way over priced for what you get.

Never been a stronger finish.

ive shot them a couple times, they are pretty good. 100% get the 9mm, it is a much better choice in pretty much ever aspect.

other than a heavy trigger being a safety, there's actually other reasons why these type of guns don't have light triggers. Do some thinking and you might be able to guess why. But ya I agree the person is the safety...

Back to your trap/umad wite boi threads

Nah lone Wolf. Came with it. Got it from a friend for building him a trailer.

I own a shotgun, dairy to purchase, round are cheaper, can't miss.

nice. a 9mm conversion barrel is next on my list of shit i dont need but am buying anyway because america

i was leaning towards 9, thanks for input. the only real justification ive seen for .45 is penetration but dindus wearing 3 layers of down jacket i guess arent that common

*easy.

I don't own a gun, but I've always wanted one of these.

modern 9mm JHPs really are just as effective when it comes to common barrier penetration. The extra rounds and lower recoil trumps any advantage the 45 might have. plus with 9mm there are way more off the shelf ammo options available and its cheaper

Dessert eagle

>fingernails

Marine Corps Nigger here. Sig P226 (1993 build was pops carry as a Texas Ranger) Glock 17 (3rd GEN) and a Vepr-12 with 12 round mag.

If you want an AR build your own, Daniel Defense makes great lowers. Go Kahr, or Kimber for CCW, and S&W Shield/Glock 9 for conceal.

For a cheap and reliavle 9mm go with beretta 92fs, glock 19/17, or a cz75B
For easy CC id go with the glock 19.
Remember, if you have to use it there will be a chance you won't get it back so glocks are a great choice.
If your looking for somthing that you can cary, abuse, and are on a budget the. go with a high point.
They have shit bulky grips and a rough trigger, but when they go for a little over $200 nothing can beat the reliability of a gun you could fuck up and still manage to get it to operate.

I own a berreta 92fs and a ruger GP100 (

I'll just kick you in the knee and punch you in the balls like krav maga taught me.

cont.. i personally carry 147gr federal HST, they perform very well out of short (3") barrels, while some other JHPs require the longer service length barrels to achieve enough velocity to reach optimal performance. but make sure you test to see what ammo your gun likes before deciding what to carry in it. some guns are finicky with certain brands/loads.

There's no reason not to. Less than 200 bucks and you don't even need to buy new mags.

meh I feel like Id burn myself. I dont like the chamber so close to the hand

>beretta 92fs
>hi point
hopefully this is troll post..

Sig is great, but if he is doing CC id never recommend it. Imagine $1200 vs $500 down a drain

right. i bought a 22lr conversion for my AR15s cause why not

>beretta
>glock
>cheap

reliable sure but for hundreds less you can get a CCW with comparable reliability without brand name prices

Hi points arent good but they can still get the job done.
I have a c9. I have litteraly thrown it around like frisby and still got it to shoot.
And whats wrong with berretas?

they are both decent guns but not the best choices for OP.

They are cheap though, compared to a sig or a HK, they are dirt cheap

Just recently started buying firearms.

Agreed. Honestly I'm a better shot with my glock which is probably because I have small hands and the Sig is just uneven when I fire down range. The grip on the new gen flocks are great because they come with different grip types.

I just got a taurus p111 g2, good little edc

I don't know, I would rather not be an amputee

so i guess that makes a ferrari cheap, because it costs less than a lambo?

sks
ruger 10/22
hatsan optima 12 gauge
weatherby pa08
mosin nagant
yildiz 410
tokarev tt-33
lee enfield
savage axis
suhlthalmann 12 gauge
sd9ve
mp-15 ii
grizzly 12 gauge 12.5 barrel shotgun

ouch

Home Made AKM
Century Arms WASR-10
3x Home Made 100% AR-15 Lowers
Two complete AR-15's (one on home made lower, other on Anderson lower)
Ruger Bolt Action .308
2x Glock 21
Glock 26
S&W Airweight .38spl

Canadians can own guns. Does your own government brainwash you from reading your own laws?
youtube.com/watch?v=q9El7gEvJWU
Literally tons of information on the subject.

owned one, the break in period is very long. nearly impossible to shoot accurately without the pinkie extender on the magazine. awkward hand placement required near the slide- hope u like blisters and slide bite.

pros: cheap, reliable, available belt clip is genius.

6/10 would use as a defense pistol until i could afford something better. no fun at range.

80% lower? what brand did u use? just curious

they arent mean to be comfy 5 star hilton guns. they are made to be easy to conceal shoot bullets when shtf. if you cant shoot it just as good without the pinky rest or extended mag then you just need more practice, it's not the gun's fault.

It's quite simple OP. Zero. If I were to purchase a firearm I would own it for no more than an hour or so and I would be on the run.
I would not an hero and I would definitely not want to take any heroic police officers with me so I'm not sure what would happen.
But there would certainly be a very few select human beings riddled with fucking bullets, though.
I mean like cut to motherfucking ribbons with bullets in each goddamned eye and a full clip up their assholes.
So, yeah, no guns for me. I'm all for your right to own as many as you want, it's a free country, and while you're at it go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole.

go for a mateba instead

Thats nice puss puss.

i completely agree with this statement.. I like the trendy kids who want to put a hair trigger on self defense and ccws.

Kimber Custom II .45acp-
>had about 5 failure to feed jams during he first 500 rounds. Nothing for next 500.

Smith and Wesson 686-
>It's a revolver, durable, fun to shoot. .357 makes a big bang, .38 special goes pew pew. I like to shoot .357 out of it.

Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm-
>hasnt jammed on me yet. Came with two 15 round magazines. Ammo is cheaper than my other calibers.

Next on my want list is a rifle or maybe an AR (city I live in has restrictions for "Assualt" rifles though.)

tbh i don't even know....went to my buddys house who has a bunch of shit (also where i made the others)

It scares Jews.

>Everyday carry

does it have a serial #? if it does then it is a normal lower, if not it was a 80% that he had to mill out to make

bmp

op is kill

Pistols:
Ruger GP100
Ruger LCR 38+P
S&W-M&P 9 Shield
FNS .40 Compact

Rifles:
Mak-90
Springfield M1A Socom 16

Shotguns:
870 Tac-14 (Home Defense)
Mossberg ATI Scorpion Tactical
Definitely check out the Shield if you're looking for a first time carry. Super affordable, reliable, and concealable.

I didn't take the photo. But, it's the exact model of my baby.

ya shields are a really good option these days, can get them super cheap