I need your guys' help in identifying a game with very little information. I played it a lot, a long time ago...

I need your guys' help in identifying a game with very little information. I played it a lot, a long time ago, and I remember so little. Consider it a challenge.

All I remember of the game is that:
-It revolved around vehicles as it was a driving game I believe
-I think there was a construction level because I remember seeing large dump trucks
-A very odd detail but I also remember two girls in Japanese schoolgirl outfits. I don't know if they were just on one of the menu screens, or if they were characters in the game, but I remember seeing them.
-I played it a long time ago so it wasn't on any new consoles.

I don't have a damn clue what this game was but I've had a faint memory of it for so long and I've never been able to remember it. It's always bothered me so if someone happens to know it, let it be known that they're a god who can figure out games with minimal detail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI7R-Irk3-8
youtube.com/watch?v=IUJz56SUUYI
youtu.be/UDtKLmiGwj0?t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also think the game was mission based, not free roam, but in case I'm wrong don't let that throw you off.

Also bumping with moar of same girl

Twisted Metal?

I'll post more if someone figures it out or at least bumps this thread.

Nah, I don't think it was a Twisted Metal game.

Ridge Racer?

Do you remember anything else about the game? First person, third? Arcade style? Console, computer? Year?

Nope, pretty certain it wasn't any racing game like that.
Third person, not sure if it was arcade style, but I definitely played it on console. And the year was very early 2000s/late 90s

Vigilante 8?

It was Blast Corps

Forgot to post more

Sounds like Grudge Warriors

But doesnt have schoolgirla in it

None of those either unfortunately. I swear I didn't dream this game up lol

It was either cruis'n USA or cruis'n world.

the girls come out to wave the flags.

there were codes you could put in to change the vehicles to like a school bus or some weird shit.

PS1, PC, Dreamcaat or N64?

Nah, loved those games but the two girls were either just on the menu, or you played as them.
Couldve been either PS1, N64, or original Xbox. I didn't play PC, Dreamcast, or Gamecube.

Do you remember if there was a schoolbus involved?

Nah I don't, sorry.

Beat me to it

Is it top down?

I played some weird ass obscure games so I'm not surprised I remember so little and no one has figured it out yet lol. I played shit like Dr. Muto and Felony 11-79.

Definitely not top down.

I wanted to find out a PS1 which I had no clue on the name so I scoured the whole catalog of games

Took hours but I found ome of the games I was looking for
It was Infestation

It wasnt even the main ome I was looking for as the main one I think was mini games that I vividly remember having a lunar lander clone but the ship is a triangle and the terrain was a single colour
Oh and there was no music but the ship made a cute thud upon landing

Some car games I remember that may be similar

Rouge Trip
Felony 11/79
Vigilante 8
Red Asphalt

I feel like Vig and Felony had construction levels but I don't remember entirely.

Nigga nobody but me played Felony 11-79. Get the fuck outta here lol. I've never met another person who played it

Yeah none of those I don't believe.

Hahahahaha no kidding, it isn't even that great of a game. Just one of the weird ass games in my collection.

You two should probably be friends and add eachother on steam or something. Maybe fuck. But regardless ya'll should play vidya together.

Hmm. I'm trying to think of car games that weren't racing games. It wasn't road rash or one of the demolition derby games was it?

I vote fuck. Jk but I'm up for Steam.

I don't think so but I fucking loved Road Rash lol

Micro Machines? It's a racing game, but there were a few girl drivers and there was a oilcan alley track which you might have considered construction. This was an NES game.

Another possible detail that I might be wrong about, but I think the missions were spy/agent based. Not Spyhunter-level agent, but I think they revolved around busting people.

Nope, not Micro Machines.

There were a few 007 car games if I remember right.

I mean the world is not enough case had two chicks on the cover but I never played it.

I don't think it was a 007 game but that's the most similar guess so far.

Also for anyone who wants a laugh, the audio quality in this video had me laughing out loud at how shit it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=UI7R-Irk3-8

i think i know what OP is talking about but can't remember either.

You better not be getting my hopes up because I was just about to mentally chalk it down as "made this shit up"

Yeah i was just fucking with you. Sorry OP

Fucker

no OP, really, give me a min. original xbox title?

Possibly original Xbox, yeah.

Ha double fucked you. Im not even

Fucking bamboozled

what i was thinking of was wreckless yakuza missions.

swafferdonked. also you are the king of dubs.

HOLY SHIT MY DETAILS WERE SLIGHTLY OFF BUT THIS IS IT YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD

The nostalgia hit me like a fucking train lmao. Thanks everyone else for helping, I really appreciate it!

youtube.com/watch?v=IUJz56SUUYI

Also for anyone interested, I found all the pictures here:

funnyjunk . com /nsfw/channel/nsfwasiangirls/Best+of/cRhqLpE

two girls were there though
youtu.be/UDtKLmiGwj0?t=5s

when i heard japanese and contruction level/dump trucks, i immediately thought of that game. forgot the name since it's been so long

Yeah, watching the dump truck level is such a nostalgia trip lol

MOAR of this chick OP?

Right there man, a ton of photos and a video or two. Just remove the spaces in the address.

MOAR of this chick OP?

Tnx man you are awesome

The link I posted is all the same chick I was already posting, and I'm OP btw. But no problem.

THANKS FOR THE PICS OP

YOU'RE WELCOME MAN