Armpit fetish thread. Feed my delinquent kink

Armpit fetish thread. Feed my delinquent kink

Desperate sadboi self bump

I have several gigs worth on my laptop. Love the threads.

How does one turn someone on who has a pit fetish?

By posting this

There is a difference between turn on and fetish. Turn on is when you like looking at pits and maybe even burying you face in them but still having regular sex. Fetish is when you not really interested in sex unless pits are involved.

Don't die on me yet

why is this so shameful. like I'll tell someone I'll lick a girls asshole, but tell them I like arm pits and...

Celebing it up in here.

so shameful to be off by 2

I'll give a bump and you(s) can explain yourselves better. What (can you guess) makes you attracted to this feature? Is it the shape of the area or the texture of the skin.. think about it.

You get me? I just explain them it's pheromones and biology and that's how they did it caveman style. Usually works.

>posting an old ugly hag
thread is kill

yeah, but it still has an "ick" factor that goes with it. even though like every model / celeb has like tons of arms up and back / armpit shots.

perfect hairy pits, only looks good on a hot young woman

I only find armpits hot if the girl is younger, anything above mid 30s is too old for me

I was taking photos of some chick, like ama model ( non nude ) and she started doing yoga, looked at me and said

"The heart breathes through the arm pits", and started stretching her arms back and I almost lost it in my pants.

Wow I have a serious one of these! I bury my face in sweaty bitches armpits during coitus.

Share pics plox

mine loses her shit, she is too fucking ticklish

normally I would, but it would be super obvious I was the one who took them.

same fag (filenames)

this one disgusts me.

>fucking put some sheets on the bed.

Is it frowned upon for someone to post more than one picture or something you fuck?

ok im out for now. bbl if thread is still around

but licking armpits its fine?

fuck off

Please post a few more imagedump user, i feel like you're the one posting most of the good stuff right now

NO ONE in this thread haz fucked that chick.

Period.

Where was it implied anyone had/was?

i would lick this chick.

Who is she?

moar of her peeewwws? :O

Who is she??

i got my nut. thanks

fuck it, here's a pic of my ex's pits. she was kinda a bitch anyways lol

and the file is upside down..of course

>posting a tattooed trash heap
thread is kill

Looks good, more?

what kind of absolute lowlife faggot has an armpit fetish? like honestly?

someone who's mom (from a very young age) would beat them about the testis with a car antenna while smashing my sisters arm pit into my face while yelling, "Breathe in the air from her wormy spot, breathe in the air and lick my little one."

so lay off

gf

srry

More please!

Oh...I'm sorry user

It's time to stop

hopefully it isn't the wrong way again, but here you go user

Imma need a name plz

>
post pits and you shall recieve

omg shes cute, and love the pits with the trimmed hair.

Dump all you got Sup Forumsro, maybe some tits too?

tabby

probably wouldn't ever post her fully exposed nudes. maybe I'll post more of her armpit stuff in another thread some other time, it's pretty dead in here and I should sleep soon