How will Germany try to destroy Europe next?

How will Germany try to destroy Europe next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpWSSvioF-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By refusing to admit more helpless refugees

They're not done destroying it this time

We will mass-emigrate to the USA since the refugees are the final blow Europe needed, when we arrived the process can be repeated

Your antics only work in Europe. In the New World, you get sent to irrelevant flyover areas and develop weird local traditions.

>next
You're talking as if we won't succeed this time.

What if you actually succeeded after WW2 but made it look like a loss?

Well, to be honest, we were kind of playing all sides and the long game. Sening agent Lenin to Russia to spread communism as a fall-back plan seems to have worked out pretty well.

Why should we wait...?
The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, about equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000. [...]

Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as the sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact.

>mass sterilization
Just tell them that sex is wrong

I thought we were friends or something, Poland. Why so rude?

Don't you have bigger "arguments" to make german woman go for variety these days than this? ;)

>Pooland being THIS butthurt

not surprised

I really hope they like my recognizable Sup Forums posters pastebin

nvm that I don't want to be friends anymore

relax, it's just bants and shit he-he
...engage operation *snap*snap*...

Hello are you woman and can I be your friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=DpWSSvioF-k
>antifa
:D:D:D:D

Germans can destroy Europe all they want, as long as they don't stop making beer.

cutest wifu and husbandu 2017

BROASTED

just sayin
don't try to be too smart this time, or...

*snap*snap*

What is the perceptions of Germans in Saudi Arabia?

dont need germans for that, we can just ask the czechs.

>Kreuzberg

just like BBC up the germany's national butt-heart

btw, i like germans (true)

no fucks given about you lads, good manufacturers though

why do americans always pretend they like us (see various graphs/polls), when they actually fucking despise us?
I don't get it.

>he takes autists on Sup Forums seriously

I liked Germany until I came on Sup Forums and saw how much Germans despise us more than our enemies do despite the ways we've helped them in the past.

>how much Germans despise us
not more or less than other countries t_b_h

I-I like you

I guess we sit in the same boat here. I liked america before Sup Forums.
I just thought you were all nice people who like everyone.

see pic
It's hard to like people who dislike and bully you.

that's just 50/50 tho.
But accurate. most ppl here are bitter fucks.

I like Americans more after /int

Always thought they are super slimy people who WANT things like Sudaca immigration or multiculturalism
But they are much more grounded in reality, they just dont express it openly

Ive never met a person who held as many grudges as a german, you guys never let anything go, seriously.

And i dont hate germany, i dislike its government.

I didn't believe the memes until i met germans irl. Literal cancer, specially that habit of saying some shitty argument against whatever you say then act all smug but when you prove them wrong they go full canadian.

I'm just a very emotional person. no bully pls

Sorry for him bullying you nice user. Sleep well

>more cunts try to leave the EU
>it's treason then
>UUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGJHJJHHHHHHHHH

lolwut

Americans unironically like Germany and think it's cool. Germans are the ones who have a problem with us.

T-thanks, based bavarian

bump

>pretend
nah, im open with my hatred towards germany.

RUDE

>Luther

If everyone had stayed Catholic there would have been fewer wars and people killed tbhfam.

>muh wars