New aussie football fan

Which team should i support?

Richmond

so the stadium is completely empty but OP pic related is in the worst seats ever
and for some reason his section is totally full

How about you fuck off and stop being such a fucking retard that begs for attention

The game obviously hasn't started you mong

oh so attendance is pretty good at those games? that's good, I like that sport

Richmond is a town, and the seat of the Tasman District Council, that lies 13 kilometres (8 mi) south of Nelson in the South Island of New Zealand

Apparently, the girl's league are filling suburban stadiums.

I think if they showed that here with an American broadcaster it'd be a popular off-season sport. I think people here would appreciate the athleticism. With CFL it's just so hard to watch that I don't think it'll ever get big here
Fox has broadcasting rights for AFL I think

It used to be on ESPN in the 90s or so?
We get some autistic Americans fly over to watch games after getting into it from that.

Typical american glory hunter

Get fucked. I watched it for the first time a few days and I'm just trying to learn about the teams. That's all.

north melbourne

Go for the Seahawks of the AFL

Like Big Joe?

Why did Richard Branson show up that one time randomly?

You should support Collingwood.

I like St. Kilda...how did I choose?

Dont do it, coming from a nth fan

What nfl team do you support?

Don't choose Hawthorn. Bandwagon scum get on my nerves.

Middling team at best, Famous for having only ever winning a single premiership in 1966 and then drawing a Grand Final in 2010 only to lose the replay.
They were then followed by several years of sexual assault allegations and began a decline also in results. They are on somewhat of a return to form but we don't expect them to be playing our post season games anytime soon.

You picked a meme team.

This is your new favourite player

More like the atlanta falcons

>tfw doggies fan
>tfw I jacked off with shitney tears

Lel

Nah closer to the seahawks

>an australian watches the superbowl ONCE

The irony being that the pats are more like the swans than the falcons

Say what you will about the Swans, they seem play finals literally every year. I can't remember the last time they didn't without looking it up.

>More like the atlanta falcons

No, not like them at all, sydney are borderline grand final regulars.

should be
>swans are more like the pats than falcons

i'm a retard lads

fpbp

Why does Sydney get BTFO in grandfinals. I've bet on them the last two times and I keep getting my hand bitten.

The bulldogs game was rigged by the refs. not even RC, just look at some of the stats.

The last hawks game was just a complete mental breakdown

Please watch our sport

look at all these pathetic fucks desperately trying to get the Big Strong American to support their team

I agree

RC LITERALLY stole my narrative there too. I told him in /cric/ that it would be rigged for the bulldogs while he was still tipping Sydney

The Tardinals

It's got nothing to do with that m9. I'm just trying to learn about the teams and you are the only one being pathetic here, trying to make a scene

>PLEASE HELP ME WATCH YOUR SPORT
>LOOK AT MY FLAG XD LMAO

Dude you're just being obnoxious

Mental Implosion in 2014.
Gillion called the refs before the game in 2016 and gave the orders for a fairytale.

The most annoying thing was all these dog """""""supporters""""""" just crawling out of the woodwork when they beat GWS, normiebook afterwards was a disgusting for a week afterwards aswell. I almost felt bad for the Swans.

high functioning autism

cricket>AFL

>The worst Riewoldt

Fremantle Dockers tbqh

PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT MISTER BIG STRONG AMERICAN

Good job

/saints/ are Sup Forums-approved.
Remember to brucepost regularly

objectively wrong

Negative m8