How did you guys get your medical card? I went the easy PTSD way for $150

How did you guys get your medical card? I went the easy PTSD way for $150

What state?

NM

Washington master race here. There are recreational pot shops all over the place.

bubblegum shatter

phx

mine was only $225

I'm jealous, my state is slacking

that looks tasty, what did you get diagnosed with?

Autism for $50, Alex

Moving this Colorado this weekend. Never been to a pro-weed state. Anything anyone can tell me about how legal weed works, or about CO in general? Are there pros/cons with the weed?

Multiple surgeries and half a bookshelf of medical history.

I was just camping up there, not every city has rec shops, but you're good in Denver though. I picked up 7 grams for $35 just a block away from the 11th avenue hostel I stayed at.

Im going to Colorado Springs. Any knowledge?

There's rec shops in pueblo that I've stopped at, paid 10 bucks a gram there. I don't think CO Springs is legal for rec yet.

What part of Colorado are you moving to? Once as I finish with University, I want to look for jobs out there.

South Park

Colorado Springs.
Eh. Only 44 minutes away. Not bad. I'll just buy an O or so a week.

If you're gonna buy an O, I'd cruise up to Denver, dude, moar bang for your buck.

im all fucked up from years of being fat

i have glaucoma, spinal stenosis, diabeetus, diabetic neuropathy

i cut out all chemicals and eat for my blood type and ive lost 80 lbs so far

cannabis us now a part of my healthy lifestyle

lel

Master race my ass rec dispensaries are over priced

Wow that sucks, man, I'm glad the herb is working for you! How much did it cost to get your card?

Oh yeah? How much is it? And how does it work? Do I just walk in, show my ID, and ask for weed?

How hard do they tax in Washington?

>spinal stenosis
>neuropathy
I have those though not from a diabete. Sometimes think amputating my nerve damaged leg would be an improvement but then remember that neuropathic pain is quite cerebral and I'd still have phantom pains.

Lol I grew up and went on with my life but when I did smoke weed I got my card renewed too for $40 and buy from growers i knew

I just said I had back pain from biking now I can get all the syringes of 98% naturally flavoured thc distillate I can dab. I'm 19

I was in awe when I bought 7 grams for $35 there, so imagine how much you wanna spend. Ya, all you need to do is show them your valid ID and be over 21. My friend that went with me got booted out because his ID was expired

had experience after vaping some high quality marijuana where I felt like I was lost inside my own mind and reality felt miles away. tasting anything felt bizarre. felt like I wasgonna puke all day. felt like my brain was bleeding.

anyone know why this is? I feel like I might have damaged the pleasure centers in my brain.

I don't know but they gouge tourists in rec dispensaries. That's why they exist.

Wow. Drugs alter your brain? You must've found the holy grail of medicine there buddy.

>retard

Its called dont do drugs they are fot lowlifes tbat convince themselves its nbd. Grow up people. I'm high off life

also had suicidal thoughts. Like, my quality of life was so poor I felt like I could have took my own life yesterday without hesitating

my myer briggs is INFP and when I was in my teens marijuana made me feel AMAZING. like I was the happiest person on the planet. now it's quite the opposite. feel like the pleasure center of brain is damaged.

Shit, it was literally $35 in Sacramento Ca...

That shit is fucking dirty!

>my myer briggs is INFP

What the fuck are you talking about? Who gives a shit about any of that?

some of this prices are pretty comical.
>"work related stress"
>$20

Offended stoner trying to show he doesnt care. his shit is lit

If you ever intend to own a gun or conceal carry you may not want to go this route. Anything mental will make you get flagged. Spastic back pain though could work.

So cal fag here
Went to venice for a reccmendation from weedmaps got this really popular doc in the area, they ask you for your id and to fill out a form of what issues you have, they do a bullshit check up and youre good, free to go to any dispensary for a year

In CA it is quote unquote illegal to purchase or own a firearm if you are a medical marijuana patient... Do what I do, lie on my application..

$225 out the door

Thats amazing. But since its not rec legal in CS, if I buy it in Denver, I'd still grt in trouble for smoking it in Colorado Springs?

My back xrays of my two shifting wedging verts

Yeah well thats mental. I'll just stick to the underground in that case. A truly semi-free market. Oh the irony.

ive been using essential oils, in conjunction with my clean diet. them shits are powerful, essentially its concentrated mother nature

im not getting feeling back, but i dont take anything for pain but oils and cannabis

checked

and psilocybin resets the brain, even microdosing at 35mg

google the study

As long as you're on your property, I think you're fine.

That was the exact same process for me when I was getting my card, except it costs a million times more.

Care to elaborate on how that works? As in why its (you think) its ok to do on my property?

Chronic hand pain and intestinal issues. Oregon. $120 for the appointment (Regular is $180, but I'm on SSI) and $20 for the card itself (Regular $200, but SSi). Kind of a bitch in Oregon, but now I have a discount card.

Canadian here
depression, didn't have to pay a dime for it
any other Canadians here know the best price you can get for a gram of shatter online, been paying $50 per gram for a while

Been thinking about doing this I have PTSD in Arkansas waiting for dispensary to open which will be around 2018. So I'm going to wait but I looked into to it 250 for a doctor 50 for a card which is is a lot I live on a very tight budget I'll. Have to save up.

Perhaps. I don't know really since I still get it from people that live nearby. It's still nice to be able to go to the shops to buy edibles and other random shit that would normally be hard to find. The price isn't really an issue for me though anyways as I don't really smoke often.

"Amendment 64 does NOT permit the consumption of marijuana "openly and publicly." So before you start blazing those blunts while walking down the street, remember that you can still get a ticket for doing so, similar to open container laws for drinking in public." Judging from CO's pot guide site, you'll be fine at your house.

$50 a gram is what I'm used to paying as well, but on the street. Sadly it gets me way higher than anything I buy at my local dispensaries.

I feel that way sometimes normally. I remember standing at the top of a hill at my uni and thinking about how I always told myself I'd never anhero because of parents, but knew if I had a gun on me at that moment I'd 100% use it without hesitation. I was going through a crosswalk and this car sped up to beat me and I just kept walking. It missed me by like 2 inches. Didn't even care.

I think it's worth it, especially since you won't have to worry about it legally.