Would you ever consider dating a girl who used to fuck Soundcloud rappers?

Would you ever consider dating a girl who used to fuck Soundcloud rappers?

I met this girl that's cool as fuck -- but after minimum creeping I've come to find that she's slept with 1 soundcloud rapper/drug dealer for around 2 months ( 3 months before we met, we've know each other for like 3months now)

I brought it up and apparently she did a ton of shrooms/acid with that dude and she's super ashamed of it. Kept crying, "I just don't want you to think of me that way" -- also, she's kicked drugs since I've been around.

But now after doing a little more creeping and talking to her--- I'm seeing more soundcloud rappers she follows/they follow her ---and i remember she brought up another guy that she strung along had a sound cloud as well.

Sup Forums wat do

You're a cuck now son

And the dudes were UGLY

I think it shows no self respect and I think if she fucked people of such low quality, she ultimately will make low quality decisions.

I think the answer here is obvious, I'm just convincing myself

Post pic of girl

Post body pics to see if she's worth staying with despite her fuckery

She HARDCORE wants to date me and also wants me to visit her in Switzerland next year.

I told her I would need STD tests before I came. And she was cool with that? She thinks we're in some long distance relationship now for some reason?

Don't have any body pics -- she sends them every now and then, but doesn't let me screenshot over snapchat.

I can try to get some tonight tho

Fucking bail dude, not worth it at all. Regardless of how cool she seems or how hot she is, she's got baggage and shit you do not want to have to deal with.

OP just do the same. fuck and go.

Download Casper retard

Thanks Dr. Phil.
Do you always jump to such brash conclusions?
Seriously--what a faggot.

Alright, that's easy --- She wants me to visit her in Switzerland this March though.

She said she'd get tested before I come.

Is that at least worth it?

Okay this is b8. Everyone leave

I'd say go for it, but be cautious and ready to be screwed over.

she's going to get tested for you?
i mean i guess lol
idk how far switzerland is to you or if the pussy is worth the trip.

Idk why op would lie as it's nothing to gain but this is fake and sad of op

cmonBruh

Fuck her, don't date her.

She's a side ho.

LOL THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING.

I live in NJ
Tickets are like $500
She's doing a study abroad there.

It's not about the pussy -- it's about a week long vacation in another country. The free housing is really what I'm after. The pussy is a bonus

>Switzerland
>Rapper

Choose one.

$500 gets a lot of NJ pussy. NJ girls are easy too. The fuck you thinkin?

OP here

Dating is completely out of the picture

The next question is -- Should I visit her in Switzerland???

The dilemma is that it's NEXT January and i'd have to string her along for an entire year. (She thinks we're currently dating)

We both agreed to get tested before I came.

I don't pay for pussy-- that shit is lame.

It's not about the pussy -- it's about visiting switzerland.

I've never been and this is a chance to go for $500 and not worry about housing.

links?? wanna hear their trash

let's see their soundclouds user

In other words, let's figure out who this chick is!

You have a year to save for an actual trip without her, you faggot