Some dude left his phone at my house after a party no password full of gold...

some dude left his phone at my house after a party no password full of gold. this is just one of like 8 different chicks ...

Other urls found in this thread:

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dump?

And...

Kik me tryagain_bitch

very distinct tattoos dont really want it traced back

why

Holy fuck post more op! This is the find of a lifetime!

pretty sure that hair is a bigger give away than a generic tramps stamp or eye balls

Holy shit how does this guy get so many girls?

Could you post them un-editied user?

He probably goes outside.

Being attractive

Looks like drugs, seen a lot of hot girls that hang onto drug dealers and basically trade casual sex for drugs

Not OP, but that'd be a felony, at least where I live.

How about you call or text his latest contacts and return it?

Those armpits bother me

all 7s, well played.

no worries then user

I remember these pics from reddit

lol no u dont

It astounds me that you niggers complain about a little pit hair when you're porky Quasimodo-nosed autists

moar of the girl with the hairy armpits! would bang

somebody tell me how to make webms for free ill post video clips

That is someone's grandma's guest room

u may be onto something

this is probbably the right answer. have 1 or 2 druggie female friends that I know have done this exact thing for drugs.

Drug dealers fuck nasty bitches

funny how little standards you have, hows being ugly?

ahahaha it's so funny cuz this kid is about the farthest thing from a drug dealer.

>No u
That's where you're wrong, but I'm glad my comment hit home. God damn virgins

>kid
The guy in the photo didn't look like a kid.
How would you know? Looks like one to me.

ive known him since middle school

Reminds me of the guy who got her ex-girlfriend hooked on nicotine patches. That's one girl for about $25 for 14 patches, so that's ~$1.79 PER FUCK from one girl. But this guy probably has many women hooked on what probably are cheap-ass drugs. I mean, think about the cost-effective ratio, the lowest average cost of a date is placed at $82.62, with the highest average being $173.88, so a hundred bucks or so for the POSSIBILITY of sex. But this guy is getting close to unlimited sex from these 8 girls for one hit each. This dude is fucking for cheap.
Also, lol, missed one

So that means he isn't a drug dealer? Lel ok bro

yes.. it does... i'd know. but if it helps make you feel better about yourself, sure, hes a drug dealer

oops well good job you win the internet.

what am I doing wrong dude? I'm in better shape than the guys in these pics, naturally handsome, generally likeable, and in all my years of college I can't find anything like the shit depicted in these pics. the most social crowds I've been a part of were still super normal plutonic shit all around and if I hooked up with anyone in the group it'd make the rest of the group off limits
I gotta start dealing drugs man shit

what is this furry nonsense

All evidence points otherwise. This is textbook man. Also you said he was "some dude," not someone you've known since middle school. If you supposedly knew him so well why refer to him as some dude? You don't seem to know much. This thread is probably bullshit.

is this a tranny? what the fuck

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
first google result for "make webms free" you fucking inbred

also, the girl with the sexy bush too hnng

lol.. i don't even know what to say. i'm sorry i didn't articulate the dynamics of the relationship i have with the owner of this phone well enough to convince you that a) he aint a drug dealer and b) holy fuck this is why we can't have nice things. you get nothing for being wrong or right you're just bored and opinionated

it aint even really about how you look as long as you aren't a fat neckbeard. it's more about your personality. either your environment or your interaction with the environment is the problem.

shut up and post more pics

Shut the hell up and stop playing dumb like you aren't aware that most of these threads are shitty RP fantasies. Post moar or go larp somewhere else.

This.
Dealt various drugs over the last 15 years on and off again.
More off than on really. I'd say 75 percent of the time.
Had loads of females jump my bones just casually hanging out and getting fucked up.
Different narcotics have different users though.
Some I wouldn't touch period but those were always shitty junky whores. I did my best to stay out of those sorts of narcotics unless it was some sort of one shot deal or just being a ridealong.
Dumps more pics OP if you got em.
Pic sorta related to that life.

unfortunately b sucks and i cant upload anything good i guess to gif then

looks like a horse from the thumbnail.

GTFO NORMALFAG

bump

Did you ever go to gif OP?

Why did you scribble out his nipples?