Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

So my mom recently cheated on my dad, had been since the end of 2016 or so. Even went so far as to "cook" my dad a valentines day dinner which was actually prepared by her lover.
Now she's on her 3rd boyfriend, who is just like my dad and she thinks she's in love. I've had it with her and I'm cutting all ties with her, what I want to know is, should I get revenge somehow for my dad? He's poor now and living in a trailer thanks to her.
Also, ask me anything about my whore mother

>pic related, it's her

Nair in shampoo

Is that your father?

Green text more of the story

I'd fuck her.

your mom seems like a pretty cool guy

just having fun, sucking dicks

you should try it, op

Jealous because your mom is having sex while you beat off to hentai? Grow up.

emphasis on the guy part.

Revenge? Help your dad out, spend time with him, help him get back on his feet.This will make you and your dad happy and make your mom look even more like a horrible person.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.
Even if she's too far gone, it's not too late to make preventive measures to make sure her toxic aura doesn't continue her thot ways

Okay Oedipus

OP, one day you'll grow up and realize she's just like all cunts. She's not worth your trouble.

right?

next thing you know ops gonna say the fact that i suck 20 dicks a week makes me gay

i'm lazy but i'll give it a shot. Not much to tell
>march 2017
>mom snaps and freaks out
>yelling at everyone, calls my dad a cheater
>dad would never consider cheating, too true to his word
>trys to stab dad with a knife
>dad leaves, goes out to our trailer
>mom takes all the money ($5000) from the bank account
>dad has nothing now
>1 week later some random guy hanging around the house
>lets call him jim
>turns out jim has been fucking my mom since November 2016
>trys to be my new dad
>fucking hate jim
>jim stays until May then don't see him anymore
>new guy starts showing up, call him Leon
>Leon has been sleeping with mom since April 2017
she cheated on her lover with another man
>inception levels of whoring
>Leon stops showing up around July
>New guy again, call him Steve
>Steve met mom on Plenty of Fish 1 month ago but never hooked up
>Steve acts like he owns the house and mom lets him
>trys to be my dad as well
>starts flirting with my 18 year old sister
>threaten Steve
>mom kicks me out
>2 weeks later mom texts me she misses me and is sorry
>says Steve is leaving Sis alone
>go back for Sis's sake
>fast forward to today
>went to see dad, still in trailer
>has to work 55 hour weeks just to stay alive
>miserable existence
>told me he actually thought about killing himself
>here I sit, completely done with her shit

Trying but I'm going back to school in 1 week and I tried to drop out to help him but he said me getting an education was more important and no matter how much I argued, he would always threaten me in some way if I dropped out.

shit happens

your either and idiot or an troll....with this being /b troll

You and your dads are cucks and should be ashamed of yourselves. How the fuck are you taking all that shit from a woman? Is this bait or are you both retarded?

Best revenge would be to spend more time with your dad user. And make sure that you let her know you love him more than her.

If you just want to be a straight savage you can call her a worthless cheating whore than go move in with your dad.

I should also mention that throw what I can only describe as vagina magic, she has everyone convinced it's my dads fault. Her mother spreads lies, her friends all support her (typical tho they're all thots) and even some of my dads friends have stopped talking to him. Other than me and my Sis, he's alone.

The fuck you want us to do? Nothing legally can be done and if Dad comes near the property she calls the cops because "he's a danger"
She doesn't care tho. She knows all this and thinks as lowly of me as she does him. She's incredibly bi-polar to the extreme that I seriously think she should be locked up. Like going from threatening to stab me if I don't leave to "please come back I miss you" in 2 weeks.

Start turning audio recording on your phone on. Catch her saying something that would show she's mentally unstable and unable to be a fit parent to your younger sister. Clear your dad of wrong doing

Then let your mom suck my dick

Nudes?

>Nothing legally can be done and if Dad comes near the property she calls the cops because "he's a danger"
You could FUCKING VOUCH FOR HIM AS A CHARACTER WITNESS IN COURT.
But it's not like you're responsible or care.

Wants you to stay in school... That means your dad is a real parent. Unlike your mom who is a worthless whore.

She's bipolar you've said it all OP. She'll never own up to being a filthy whore in her mind and if she does she won't care.

The best thing to do would be to cut all contact. Bipolar people have only a temporary moral compass and conscious and it will change every week or so.

There's literally nothing that can be done OP your mother is retarded pretty much...

My mother is bipolar as well. She divorced my dad and broke a bunch of his shit and attacked him with a hammer one night.

Now I barely talk to her. Maybe once every couple of months for no more than 5 minutes.

I feel great and less stressed.

Not a bad idea. Not sure how much I could get out of it seeing as there's really nothing illegal going on but thanks user

If you really want her to suck your dick, I'd bet my last $20 that if you texted her she would say yes

Ya actually I have like 25 pictures of my mother naked

What good would it do? Even if they didn't dismiss it as "he misses his father" she'd just get a restraining order (because she has threatened it) and then legally she can call the cops

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I'm gonna try and get a part time job while in school and hopefully my dad and I can get an apartment and get life back on track. Thanks user

shitty situation OP. dropping out of school would really send your dad over the edge. you need to take care of yourself first, otherwise you can't take care of anyone else later.

sis nudes?

>What good would it do? Even if they didn't dismiss it as "he misses his father"
Underaged or little bitch who refuses to listen to solutions.
>she'd just get a restraining order (because she has threatened it) and then legally she can call the cops
Is the house ONLY in her name? No? Then he can SUE FOR DEFAMATION AND FUCKING GET A DIVORCE.

Best advice

your mom is a sociopathic whore.

OP is a true son sticking with his dad through these hard times. Your dad is lucky to have you. Shit I wish you were my own damn son.

Post the nudes user. Please and thank you.

how old are you?

I'm up for solutions I just don't see how yours will help. I'll try it next time he gets arrested
>is the house ONLY in her name?
Yes. It was her mothers and she passed it to her for 1/4 of what it was worth. So yes, it's her name. Don't assume.

What's the other solution? Fucking the mother?

Does she have a job? Does she make more than him? He could sue for defamation and win, He could divorce her and possibly get an amount that'd help him get back on his feet.

what a useless slut. how could she do such a thing, destroying your family like that....
u should kidnap her and beat the living shit out of her. then drop her off at ur house, naked and crying. she fucking deserves it.and then kill her boyfriends if u want

ummm... pics of sister or gtfo

this

post your mom's nudes

No actually it was very convenient that she got "laid off" about 1 week after kicking him out. Pretty sure she sucked her bosses dick multiple times to get that.
She's on a bunch of government programs to give money to unemplyed people, single moms , that kinda shit. It's enough for her to pay bills but Steve makes money and they use that for "fun"

Oh ya she also converted the back door closet into her little sex toy storage area so when you walk into our house, you just get an eyeful of pink vibrators and something that makes nipples taste like cupcakes.

Fine here. Can't do much harm with them anyway

teach her a lesson by bending her over and fucking shit out of her

>Also, ask me anything about my whore mother
does she swallow, does she enjoy dirty date dick?

lol ur mom a slut

She'd enjoy it

>does she swallow
I'd say yes. Typical slut thing to do and probably yes to the date dick. Honestly if you text her a picture of your dick you'll probably get tits back, she thinks she a hot 18 year old again.

TALKING IN ALL CAPS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A LEGAL EXPERT

OP has already stated that his mother has poisoned many family and friends against his father, including some of his father's own friends. That sounds like she wins out in the character witness department but you're too busy smelling your own farts to think about it for even a second and then accusing OP of not caring when he clearly does.

tl;dr you're a dumb nigger, stop trying to give advice

You and your sister could rat her out if you actually wanted to get revenge...

>tl;dr you're a dumb nigger, stop trying to give advice
Oh no, the most generic insult on Sup Forums. How ever will I cope.

I'm a lawyer and this seems to be the most legally sound advice in this thread. Absolutely no chance of repercussions.

That's what I'm saying! Let's see the nooodies

Probably making a sarcastic and pointless post

Hey OP, this guy has a good idea, I think he could really help you out, you know, help us help you kind of situation, you should give a little before you expect something back

>the most generic insult on Sup Forums

I'd argue that has been superseded by cuck but to answer your question, become an hero.

+31629199384

kek

>Probably
HOLY SHIT, IT'S SHERLOCK FUCKING HOLMES!
/sarcasm
>pointless
Nigga this is Sup Forums. ALL posts are pointless.

>your question
Man, your reading comprehension needs some work. There's no question in my post. Try again, maybe you'll hurt my feelings or make me care at some point.

I'm gonna intervene here: shut the fuck up and help us convince op to SHOW US THE DAMN NUDES.... please

>There's no question in my post
>How ever will I cope
Just cause you forgot the ? doesn't mean it isn't a question. Leave while you still have a shred of dignity left user

This sounds like the epitome of overthinking. Show some backbone op. Stand up for your pops

>How ever will I cope.

That's a question even though you didn't use a question mark.

shut up, NUUUUUUDES

Bruh I keep saying, I have none but just message her if you want them. Providing you have a nice dick anyway
I do as much as I can but everyone just brushes it off. Mother has poisoned them all with her dick sucking

Dont know much about your mom user, but try asking her for money. Make something up like "me and some friends are gonna see a movie, can I have a couple bucks?" Proceed to give it to dad without her knowing. Repeat excuses to have money so your dad at least has a little backup.

Ya actually I have like 25 pictures of my mother naked

Ok OP, deliver now, please
Let us see her nude, that's would be a good revenge, no?

>shut the fuck up
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL LADDER, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
>and help us convince op to SHOW US THE DAMN NUDES....
OP isn't going to do that. Come on, now.
>please
...I'm listening...

>That's a question even though you didn't use a question mark.
Nah, man. It's a rhetorical answer.

>Just cause you forgot the ? doesn't mean it isn't a question.
>forgot
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Sure. Whatever you say, bud. Keep projecting.
>Leave while you still have a shred of dignity left user
>dignity
>Sup Forums
>actually caring about what strangers on the internet think
Life must be difficult for you.

This is a good idea, I think I'll take it. I'll be getting free money from OP's mom from now on it seems, thank you idea slave.

this but tell her you fucked up and need alot of money because dept or something she would believe.

If you kys and leave a note behind blaming your mom, i'm sure she'll crumble. Just make sure to make your dad know you stood up for him.

Another solution could be: be smarter than your mother. Be clever, she is doing risky thing like lying to close people without getting punished. You can use that to your favor, just try to think what she fears the most or what would you fear on her shoes like getting bad reputation inside her family or something like that.

except she hates me and wouldn't give me money anyway. I'm lucky she still lets me sleep in my bed.

sarcasm nigger

how can I message her?

Seconded.

>rhetorical answer

It's called a rhetorical question. Even rhetorical questions are punctuated with question marks and are, in fact, still questions.

Text her.
Honestly I'm tempted to give you fucks her number just to fuck with her. I'm sure she'd know it was me but still just to watch her deal with the constant dick pics would be-
Oh no she'd probably enjoy that....

"Love the sinner, hate the sin."

Like, "Don't hate the player, hate the game"?

I say kill the sinners, kill the players, and end the game; so we can grow up and move on.

Then try something more sneaky, like asking for money because your school is going on a field trip. Or you know, just plain out steal from her.

>It's called a rhetorical question.
I know what I said, son. Don't you go changing it just because it doesn't support your narrative.

>plain out steal from her
pretty much my only option but like I said before, since she survives off Steve's money and the government, she really has no money.
Tho I wouldn't complain about stealing Steve's money

Sup Forums giving honest and earnest solution

>trying killing yourself

do iiiiit... you know you want to....

ooooh poor little guy...

eh boy, you're on Sup Forums!
when you tell everyone you've got nudes from your mother, you deliver....
....or GTFO, faggot

exactly. record everything or at least conversations where you ask her why she did stuff to your dad and for what reason take it to a togt lawyer or maybe a private lawyer for pro boner

In that second paragraph is your answer OP. Be a man. Else you can take the first solution.

Hey you never know, Steve might blame her for stealing money and you might get a lucky roll on someone else who might actually loan you money (or steal from them too).

>I know what I said

But you're objectively wrong.. I don't understand what you're having so much trouble with.

Nut in shampoo.

>I don't understand what you're having so much trouble with.
Well, y'see, there are these two kids acting like the internet is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS who decided to ride my dick and not even buy me dinner first. I'm not a CHEAP whore.

This.

Put a fuckton of vasoline on her staircase ,she'll fucking break her neck and die from the fall

OH SHIT MAN. QUINTS!

I don't care but "Don't share personal info" and I don't feel like being banned yet

I'm doing my best. It's just hard when everyone is against me. I appreciate it tho, thanks user

Something tells me Steve is a bit of a cuck and probably wouldn't say anything if the money went missing, just assume that she spent it, which could actually work in my favour. I'll try stealing $20 from him tonight and see where that leads

Pretty sure there's already enough cum in her hair. The Nair idea was good tho

Tempting tho I'd have to warn my Sister (who has morales and might be against killing) and send my dogs out of the house so they don't die

Beautiful quints.

Dude, we need your mom naked now. Otherwise, abandon thread.

Since they gave you good advice about catching her so all that's left is for you to give us the nudes.

Fuck you, I'm trying to win an internet argument here.

nice quints tho

I'm tempted to tell you to cuck her bf honestly.

Who else is lurking for these 25 nudes?

Well, you know what they say about internet arguments. They're like the Special Olympics. You might win, but in the end, you're still retarded.

Also, I swear, the only above dubs I've gotten in my entire life have been in this past month. What fucking horseshoes did I eat?

But hey, share results if you texted smh

OP here, just posting a picture of the whore to prove that I posted this number. That is her actual cell number.

Also wanted to say thanks for the advice to the few anons that gave some that was useful. Goodnight Sup Forums, good luck getting nudes

Where are you from op