Hello! my Sup Forumsrethrens!

Hello! my Sup Forumsrethrens!
I bring you the one and only Confession Cat!

Ask Confession Cat For advice for practically any problem.. he will try to answer them via text or voice (the choice is yours entirely). Confession Cat tries his best to give the most honest answers for physical, emotional, and mental problems!

Side note: please Be patient when waiting for a response, captchas are hard to answer with little paws!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s18ncMTFuHi7
vocaroo.com/i/s0XdVNuH7bmS
vocaroo.com/i/s13a6JqThpzu
vocaroo.com/i/s1RhsyMIby9v
vocaroo.com/i/s0kUuFnvHNAw
vocaroo.com/i/s0s7MaMr8jLh
vocaroo.com/i/s0oUqrGHQUCO
vocaroo.com/i/s13KnrkFWEPO
vocaroo.com/i/s1fsdYJe32hN
vocaroo.com/i/s1bSKQD8FUPG
vocaroo.com/i/s13f5RSN7Y6z)
vocaroo.com/i/s02ALpO6Q7wb
vocaroo.com/i/s1SFx6SFWFEq
vocaroo.com/i/s0WYMYWM4h4l
vocaroo.com/i/s16NOjwydLdB
vocaroo.com/i/s1XqBvgG8rGt
vocaroo.com/i/s1F9dNjoGS9R
vocaroo.com/i/s0blZwu9XKje
vocaroo.com/i/s1eH0g5W4D1I
vocaroo.com/i/s1Pv0QYdB3Jm
vocaroo.com/i/s0m4pMduvNVX
vocaroo.com/i/s1ykrA5zcArq
vocaroo.com/i/s1uL5GWY4rDG
vocaroo.com/i/s1c0hWvdqqnl
vocaroo.com/i/s0YGk6ulgNdu
vocaroo.com/i/s1RllAZKfXDL
vocaroo.com/i/s0vSInnXmvsJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0BFsZDcJwYL
vocaroo.com/i/s1OrDNnE3wbA
vocaroo.com/i/s1jOZ0IznpCU
vocaroo.com/i/s16tmEGQLZRf
vocaroo.com/i/s0yITICC2uaN
vocaroo.com/i/s0724oGyIfvD
vocaroo.com/i/s0BQtZ2bUtfO
vocaroo.com/i/s01OIH0W19Oy
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ups98eYVjA
vocaroo.com/i/s01z81UUII4S
vocaroo.com/i/s0hn5aFON4jv
vocaroo.com/i/s1gLZhq2TRUn
vocaroo.com/i/s00AzLHVLKdS
vocaroo.com/i/s0S6hW3EkPAA
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tye1oYaUPS
vocaroo.com/i/s05mIOzlW0Hw
vocaroo.com/i/s1f59t82g1lX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump cause your voice is adorable even though this place is flooded with these threads

vocaroo.com/i/s18ncMTFuHi7
(sorry I didn't realize how far away I was from the mic))
Thank you though!

Hey confession cat. I am getting married in a.month but I don't want to. I love someone else who doesn't love me. I tried to brake it off with my finaceee but he cries and goes into a depression. I feel trapped. What do?

Hey cat. My cat ran away a couple hours ago and I wanna Kms now. Wat do

Hey confession cat, I need help. It's been a couple weeks now since my first ever GF broke up with me. She was all I could ever ask for. A super cute, short-haired redhead who was also super sweet and once again, it's been a week or three, and I just can't get over it. I continuously hope she'll come back but I doubt she ever will. How do I get over this or what should I do? (Voice pls)

I think I'm falling in love with my boyfriend
>in June we smoked on his roof where he played GG Allin's When I Die on his guitar
>July we went rollerskating
>August he fucked me in the butt at a river bank in the dead of the night
Those are the three most fond memories I have of our summer together. But as a downside I've heard rumors that he was violent in his past. He's never been violent with me.

So my question is, is it a smart idea to date a boy with a possibly violent childhood?

I have no will to have sex with any girl I've ever been with. It's strange because I feel sexual attraction to them, but then the thought suddenly leaves my head and suddenly it isnt appealing at all. I've never felt attracted to a guy so I don't think I'm gay, told a couple of my friends this and they didnt give any legitimate advice so fuck it I'll ask here

vocaroo.com/i/s0XdVNuH7bmS
vocaroo.com/i/s13a6JqThpzu
vocaroo.com/i/s1RhsyMIby9v
vocaroo.com/i/s0kUuFnvHNAw
vocaroo.com/i/s0s7MaMr8jLh

Sorry that took so long!

I've looked everywhere for 2 hours QQ she's just gone

I'm the user with the GF problem
Thanks for that boost of confidence, I really needed it. Words can not describe. Everyone else has just said "oh, I'm so sorry! You'll find a new one I know it." That means nothing to me. I probably won't because of my low self-confidence levels even before I met her and how socially awkward I am. For you to say more means a lot. Thank you. I'll take what you said to heart. I wish that all of your problems go away and are solved, friendly cat.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oUqrGHQUCO

>vocaroo.com/i/s0kUuFnvHNAw
Thanks. We aren't that serious so interrogating his friends/family members would be weird. Mostly I'm concerned that he is too negative under the surface. So far so good but you never know.

Yea, people can change over time... I'm sorry if my advice wasn't the best! I wish you the best!

Cat, you haven't the slightest idea how much I can relate to the words you just said. It makes my day seeing others happy and knowing I helped, and yeah, who wants to be sad all the time? So yet again, words can not express my gratitude. And TBH, I ramble myself a bit when talking about stuff, so rambling isn't necessarily a bad thing UwU

Thank you very much for the advice.

Hey user, don't think of low self-confidence and social awkwardness as permanent sentences. They're skills you can work on (and they'll take you far when you do).

Hey cat, I've been depressed for awhile and been thinking about killing myself tonight, I've got nothing to live for and no one really cares about me anymore, I'm just someone that everyone has to deal with occasionally, I don't see a reason why I just shouldn't put an end to it right now

Hi confession cat. I think I'm a decent guy but I have a temper. Whenever something is annoying me I have an urge to squeeze it's neck and kill it. I hate that I feel this way. I'm not some edgy teen so I don't think this recurring urge is cool, I think it's disgusting. It's been there since I was a boy and I have occasionally indulged myself on the past and it felt really good to have my hands around the neck of another child or small animal that was bothering me. It instantly relived the anger and felt soothing. I'm worried that one day I'll slip and a pet, person, or even a child I'm responsible for might be on the receiving end. What do? Am I a killer deep down or are these feelings a normal part of life I need to overcome?

>Confession Cat

Oregon Cat

I wish you the best too. He is asleep now so maybe I'll try to read his soul.

There should be a board of these things, I enjoy them

*Whips around*
Well well well have I got a story to tell you
Have ya heard of ADHD? It's practically the source of why those things are the way they are in my life. I'm compulsive at things and I like certain things so I'm on my phone all the time checking stuff and figuring out things and so I'm not social at all. I could try to work on it but I doubt I'll get very far.

vocaroo.com/i/s13KnrkFWEPO

vocaroo.com/i/s1fsdYJe32hN
vocaroo.com/i/s1bSKQD8FUPG

A PSA:
(vocaroo.com/i/s13f5RSN7Y6z)

I mean I wasn't saying that you can 180 in a month, but improvement is possible and it's cumulative. Defeatist thinking will keep you down, and I just wanted to remind you of that.

The phone example is interesting to me. If you see that as a problem, why not try to resolve it? Maybe have a doc on your phone where you write down shit to look up later instead of looking things up on the spot.

Good idea, it'll probably slip my mind when I wake up though. Wow. How about I write that down. user, you're a genius.

Thanks for the words cat, I'll see if I reconsider what I'm gonna do tonight

Hey Cat if you have Telegram I'd love to talk some time. You seem like a really nice person. You don't have to, just a suggestion/kinda wanna have someone to talk to from time to time if that's ok. @TheMeta is my Telegram.

Hey, I hope it works! Limiting the things you use as a crutch (phone for a lot of people) is hard, but it can be constructive. In a social engagement, less phone usage practically defaults you to working on your social skills.

I came into this thread to see if OP would read lewd shit for me, but I'm glad I found a chance to help a duder in need.

vocaroo.com/i/s02ALpO6Q7wb

vocaroo.com/i/s1SFx6SFWFEq

>see if OP would read lewd shit for me
bleh, maybe

>bleh, maybe
Nah, you're doing good here. My dick can wait

okie dokie, I don't have a telegram >.> I confused that app for something else... I have a discord though!

I'm glad lol, patience is good

Don't worry cat, Telegram is like Skype, both Talk and Text, so we don't have to talk right off the bat XD and maybe I could even teach ya how to use it. I'm good with technology like that

Is water boneless ice?
Text answer pls.

Is the vocaroo thing like therapy for you? It seems like that.

Add me on Discord then, top memer#2346

There might be a thread that can help you with that lewd stuff later today

This thread is really comfy. My confession to confession cat is that I dont really talk to anyone outside my family these days.. whats more concerning is that im happier this way

Revy, I'm the monster memer tho... and you've succ'd my writing reserves dry

interesting question

I mean, dosnt ice have some sort of structure too it? because its a solid?

So if there is a crystalline structure to ice, and not too water... it might be boneless if you think a structure refers to bones?

I'm so bad at discord, add me Dorbs#4068

oops!
vocaroo.com/i/s16NOjwydLdB

>vocaroo.com/i/s0WYMYWM4h4l
>It's also a mental pleasure
So your brain gets off to it? hehe.

But in all seriousness, I'm glad you're able to get some pleasure from helping the anons here. Sup Forums needs more people like you.

>Brain cells burned away from staying up
Why don't you get some sleep then?

vocaroo.com/i/s1XqBvgG8rGt

I have the same problem with sleep... I don't have an answer for you, but I definitely feel your struggle.

vocaroo.com/i/s1F9dNjoGS9R

>I don't think my brain gets off to it
That's too bad. lol

>Body is aching and had a bad day
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully, all is better for you in the morrow, and you're able to get a decent nights sleep.

Do you mind if I add you on Dickscord? You seem like someone fun to shoot the shit with.

Suicide user here, thanks for the words, i think I'll wait and see another couple days, gonna just get high and try and sleep

vocaroo.com/i/s0blZwu9XKje
vocaroo.com/i/s1eH0g5W4D1I

Dorbs#4068

Dearest Confession Cat,

Foremost, how are ya? Thanks for doing this. So to keep it short, this girl really broke my heart and it's hard to get over her because i work with her. Still, i try to get myself to talk to her without feelings, i even pick her up sometimes cause she works overnight her bf doesn't care lol. to get over her i've been just trying to do as most as i can with other girls and i even messed around with a friend of mine who is in a relationship. the friend i messed with is coming over tomorrow morning, she said she didn't regret messing around the first time but i feel guilty. am i being destructive user? should i just suppress being a good guy for once and stop caring?

-confused-

*distant sounds of anons beating their dicks to the vocaroo links*

Posted this in the secrets thread but I reckon it belongs here instead.

In the last week: my mom had a heart attack back home, I got kicked out of my house, lost my best friend, lost my fiancee, and lost my job. Probably just going to check out here soon. The eternity in hell seems worth it at this point.

Write more faggot!

Thank you for your reassurance! I dont think im isolating myself exactly but i just want to make sure im not becoming antisocial. Some times posting on here helps with that

>My whole body hurts
What is the cause of said body pain, if you don't mind? The way you talk about it makes it seem like it has something to do with the time...

>I'm usually really busy... sleeping
Yo, I respect that. I'm an avid sleeper myself.

>Making these threads
Do you make these often? I've never seen them before.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pv0QYdB3Jm
vocaroo.com/i/s0m4pMduvNVX
vocaroo.com/i/s1ykrA5zcArq
vocaroo.com/i/s1uL5GWY4rDG

vocaroo.com/i/s1c0hWvdqqnl

>vocaroo.com/i/s1ykrA5zcArq

vocaroo.com/i/s0YGk6ulgNdu :>

Quoted wrong thing oop

I don't think you quite understand. I lost everything in a matter of three days. Not exactly something you just walk away from.

vocaroo.com/i/s1RllAZKfXDL

I'm very sorry to hear that user... I hope what I said helped you in some type of way.. I'm sorry that you have to go through with all of these things all at once... it must be horrible

confused here, thank you for that. i'm going to cancel tomorrow, kind of had the same gut feeling something would go too far or wrong. i think it's "bed-ridden?" idk, how would i talk to you again? >.< also, should i just block the former girl who broke my heart? lol. sounds silly saying that. really do hope you feel better cat.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vSInnXmvsJ
(Your voice is super endearing too and thanks! Do you do these threads often?)

>I'm not gonna complain about it because people hate it
Fuck the haters, yo.

>I love that you respect me...sleeping
HAHA. The way you said sleeping under your voice. That shit made me laugh so hard.

>Found someone to talk to that I really like.
I'm really glad to hear that. Everyone needs that person to keep them company on shitty days. Glad that you found someone to keep you company.

>Once in a lifetime chance, like the eclipse.
Well, I already missed one once in a lifetime chance, glad I didn't miss this one.

Hey OP I've got a story for you if you are interested. ..It's kind of /x/ tier but I figured why not ask your opinion. ..Recently I wrote and later published on Amazon this magick eBook. I can give you the link if you want. Anyway, while writing it Writer crashed and pic related happened. (The black blocks are in order to hide personal info.)

Once there was this blue orb in a photo I took, but I stupidly deleted the photo...don't ask why I deleted it, I wish I could share that one. But I got to take a screen shot of this one at least.

What do you think about paranormal stuff, Confession Cat?

I don't mean to be rude, and I apologize for making you tear up, but I just came to confess. My mind is pretty well made up at this point.

I have this friend who always goes self-destructive whenever he get in bad moods. Either cutting or wasting his money on his ex who couldn't give a shit about him.
I'm not sure what to do to help him. I've told him not to tell me about when he buy his ex things as it just disappoints me, but I'm not sure if that was the right call. It's his money and he can spend it how he sees fit, but his behavior worries me.

this is admittedly a pretty gay thread. you one of those people like Reimu or something?

>Write more faggot!
emailed you about that OuO

OP: thanks for the thread. Good to see people helping people on here

vocaroo.com/i/s0BFsZDcJwYL
I don't do them that often anymore, this is the first time ive done it with my voice... but I might be doing these fairly often for the next couple of days or so.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OrDNnE3wbA

vocaroo.com/i/s1jOZ0IznpCU

vocaroo.com/i/s16tmEGQLZRf

I'm glad you appreciate it!

>you one of those people like Reimu or something
I have no idea >.>... I live under a rock tbh

they're a bunch or nerds that to nice threads for anons

vocaroo.com/i/s0yITICC2uaN

-confused-

Wow you can really hold conversation. You replied to my paranormal question just like any Stacey would. But you women are cute that way.

vocaroo.com/i/s0724oGyIfvD

uhhhhh, I appreciate that you think I'm cute and can hold a conversation!

>vocaroo.com/i/s16tmEGQLZRf

>Dab on the haters
My sides. I'm dying.

>He's not here
Is he an IRL friend?

>Which is a very nice way to live my life, I think
I couldn't agree more.

>It brings enjoyment to me
It's good you're able to have fun with it. That's what life is all about. Enjoy the little things.

>fuck the moon
fuck it right in its moon-y asshole.

Well I didn't mean that I think you are cute, no weird vibes intended. I just meant that women are "cute" in that way. I tried to word my reply in a non-condescending way. Metaphysical conversation just comes more naturally to males in my humble experience. Every now and then I do meet a girl who is interested in the supernatural, though. But I'm really intoxicated so forget everything I said. I like how this thread is positive for a change of pace.

vocaroo.com/i/s0BQtZ2bUtfO

Confession cat. Help!

I've wanted to finally end up a toxic relationship with this girl who I was in love of.

Tonight I finally deleted her from everywhere, our photos and number. She won't be able to contact me even if I try.

Anyways as she was (sadly) my one and only, and somehow I "lost her", probably to somebody else, I am feeling bad. As if I'm impossible of being loved and never loving again.

:) Thx

vocaroo.com/i/s01OIH0W19Oy

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ups98eYVjA

-conf-

>vocaroo.com/i/s0BQtZ2bUtfO

>And he stalks literally everything I do
Sounds like he wants to uh, how do I put this delicately?
Smash dat pussay.

vocaroo.com/i/s01z81UUII4S

Oh, I didn't expect such a warm and caring awnser :) thanks a lot! I respect totally what you're doing, specially in this side of the internet, in this strange age where all the people seem to be in love with hatred.

You're a clear example of making changes.

When there is no hope, we must create it.

And that's what you're doing.

Goodnight kittty :)

*whispers* "we're closer than 'friends'"
>.>

Goodnight user! I'm glad you respect what I'm doing! I respect the fact that you took the time to ask me for my awful advice!

That explains why he stalks your threads then lol.
Gotta make sure none of those thirsty anons try to smash dat pussay.

I stopped working 3 months ago and my savings are running out. The problem is I.m not concerned about this. I've been homeless before. The problem is that I don't know whether I've become numb/strong or maybe I've given up/ depression. I feel zero emotions and I kinda like it that way. I always wanted a soldier mentality but I don't think its healthy. Like ultimate nihilism

I cant flirt and am afraid of females

mhmmmmm...!

vocaroo.com/i/s0hn5aFON4jv

vocaroo.com/i/s1gLZhq2TRUn

vocaroo.com/i/s00AzLHVLKdS

-sorryfortakingsolongconf-

Thanks, Cat you sound a bit tired so.I'll probably give you full details (my backstory) for further understanding. I'll be lurking around. Please get some sleep I can tell you are exhausted lol. Thanks for the sincerity

*I'll give you more details next time

vocaroo.com/i/s0S6hW3EkPAA

Sure thing! I don't know if ill be around but I might be on tonight (its already morning here).

Oh sorry, I forgot to add, I'm going to make food right now so if I don't answer right away, I'm sorry!

~Confession Kitty!

wanna e-date im cute

Do girls like big dick? Serious question. Also how old are you cat?

No thank you!

Uh, most girls like something a bit bigger..
And I'm not saying my age, but I'm legal

vocaroo.com/i/s1Tye1oYaUPS

-lil conf-

Flat out rejected. Kek.

vocaroo.com/i/s05mIOzlW0Hw

I forgot to answer the second question grrr...
vocaroo.com/i/s1f59t82g1lX