Secrets thread. Post and Discuss. Maybe you'll feel better after you do

Secrets thread. Post and Discuss. Maybe you'll feel better after you do.

Just came here from the last one. Got kind of depressing in there.

daughter had nudes taken of her at cheer practice..... wish I could see them

What happened?

wife swears there's videos of her and her dad having sex, but I've never seen them

Was kind of my fault. Talked about how I got raped.

I wouldn't say it was depressing as much as frustrating.

I got my current job my sleeping with my interviewer.

I've cheated on my bf with his best friend during my second year at uni, they haven't talked since.

Now bored with him, and I'm seeing someone at work on the side.

At what age was she?

Sorry

tl;dr?

NICE TRY W THIS HOURLY THREAT @FBI

Feel good or feel bad about it. Also m/f?

I got raped by two guys when I was in hgh school. Told the story, thread got kinda sad.

Want me to post your screencap?

up till she was 23

F. It felt a bit creepy, but worth it in the end. Overall I'm okay with how it turned out.

I let 4 guys fuck my ex whilst she was passed out drunk

pic related

You actually screen capped that?

Alright, thanks. Did you go in-detail last thread? I might just go look it up on an archive.

Yes, please. Ignore

Went fairly in-detail yeah

Yes, I'm on collection duty tonight.

Hold on I'm finishing it.

My boyfriend is talking to his ex stepmom on the phone drunk and I seen their messages where he told her he missed her and I'm sitting her typing this because I don't even fucking love him anymore so why even say anything

I'm a straight, educated, professional, good looking guy. Have banged 50+ girls, have a GF now, used to kill on dating apps, etc

But the best head of my life has been from gay guys and TSs from Craigslist. Done it probably 3-5 times over the past 3-4 years. The taboo and their skills are addicting, although I haven't done it in a while

I have no idea how to interact with people in a convincingly balanced and genuine manner.

I'm too high-functioning for my friends to take warnings about my Asperger's seriously until I've quietly poisoned everything by not doing a good job when they try to talk about their feelings.

Ignoring problems until it's far too late is almost better than the other possible reaction, which is deciding to treat me like an adorably precocious child with "special talents". Gag.

Your bf was fucking his ex stepmom?

I don't think he would ever tell me that so I couldn't say if he did or not.

Hold on - FEMANON, do you want me to post the screencap or keep it private?

I got molested when I was real young by my cousin and was too afraid to tell anyone until earlier this year but I never told my family about it. Weirdest part is that when it was happening I looked forward to seeing my cousin all the time until he realized what he was doing was wrong and then years later I realized what was actually happening

Go ahead

Do you think he was?

It wouldn't surprise me I'm going to Be honest. She's only like 15 years older than him.

Im dating a 7/10. Relationship has turned sour and ive cheated already with x but don't want to persue x. Don't want to break the relationship after 2 years.

I am a bisexual female and this is my fetish. Wouldn't even be slightly bothered if you let it go both ways.

That being said, it's pretty shitty that you're doing this without her consent.

Wow.. uh go dad? Lol

Why are you still with him if you don't love him?

Are you going to ask him? I feel like confronting him here is the only way to get this off your mind, one way or another.

So basically you're boyfriend is texting a family member saying he misses them and you're getting jealous and having a tantrum to make a big deal out of literally nothing? Classic fucking woman, if you don't love him anymore get the fuck out of his life. Doubt he needs your bullshit

one time i pissed in a coca cola can in the garage and threw it in the trash

I slept with my brother's fiancee several times. They are getting married in a month and we are still planning to keep fucking even after that. He's very naive and has no idea we even talk to each other, let alone sleep with each other.

TSs really do give the best head to guys.

Yeah, this isn't great.

Besides, if she doesn't love him, or even like or trust him, that should be enough of a reason to break up.

What he really ugly or are you really hot?

pics?

Because he and his family have always been there for me. Shown me love, it's something ive never felt. I feel like if it was me not working he would step up and work to support me like I'm doing now with him. I'm treating him how I want to be treated by sticking it out. It's not that bad, we still act like best friends.

Starting when?

men in general do.

I'm a 34 year old guy in love with younger women. I mean young like 18+. Right now, I'm in love with an 18-19 year old. I recently got turned down by this 22 year old. I don't want girls my age. I also don't want girls my age who are fat or single moms. Everyone thinks I'm gay but in reality I don't want an older woman who is fat and single mom.

He's drunk so I'll probably ask him in the morning, people are ignorant on the drink.

LOL I haven't said anything at all to him.

Why don't you just break up with him?

True. I gave head to a guy the other day.. he had a huge load.

People are also honest while drunk. Just saying.

I have 2 dogs one female one male and neither are fixed the bitch went into heat and the male was always trying to fuck it. Got horny af one day while everyone else was gone and so was the dog took him into room and got him to mount me and he fucked me till he came afterward i felt like i was dying for a couple hours but it still makes me rock hard feeling the swell of its dick inside me as he pounded me

I don't doubt it.

But you should seriously find one of the many people who would be fine with you doing this and then date them instead of going behind your SO's back. Acting like a shitheel is going to bite you where it hurts when it's least convenient. Source: being a professional-level shitheel.

I molested my sister a while ago

He's a mean honest drunk.

Wow, I'm so sorry. Sup Forums was right again, every time.

When I was 10, I peed on my dog.

How old are you and how old was she?

ill be doing that all morning tomorrow once my roomate leaves. cant wait

I'm not that guy, bro.

I buy cigarettes for kids because it sexually arouses me to see young girls smoking.

Yeah, my opinions have been drifting that way ever since.

ayy, thanks for the cap

my sister molested me when we were young. shes 2 years younger than me too. it was awesome

all you people posting about traps and shit: it's not a secret. Everyone in your life already knows you're gay.

Had someone already done things with her?

Lets say im older than her and i was young

because I still love him

Sometimes I feel like I'm already dead. So I take risks.

When people acknowledge my existence it makes me feel like maybe I'm not dead. Then I don't do something bad.

How long ago was this?

dude. what's your adress I think I talked to you about this

I'm a spic btw. I cannot speak for them all, atleast the legal ones anway, but we hate them and resent them too. As hard as it is you have an ally with me and many others.

8 years now

Nigger you just said I don't love him anymore what the fuck, women...

Any interesting stories or do you mean risky stock trades or something?

I truly love my girlfriend

when did I say I don't love him anymore?

Nvm wrong person I'm retarded

Thanks. And yeah, people seem to have less of a problem with you all these days. I think they see the real problem...

No, I haven't done it since I was single. Relationship is recent (

I got turned down for the job of my dreams today. 6 figure salary, the whole nine. Would have solved a lot of my problems that are money related. I'm pretty depressed about it. Almost walked in front of the train this afternoon but didn't want to be the cunt that ruined everyone's commute.

Right fucking here?

weve just now found out yes. and obviously I knew when i got older and what not. It was innocent with us man. started with her pretending to be aslep and making it known to me she would be, really sleepy too. could sleep through anything" so id go up to her room and shed be like semi started undressed passed out face down. and I'd get to explore her body little body and eat her ass and pussy from the back. she loved it. fuck i did too. she was so sexy and curvy but super petite. fuck i peaked early!

what is the job you want?

I like sucking ny friend's toes when they sleep over my house. I love the thrill of doing something naughty to them that they wouldn't let me do if they were awake. Sometimes I like to reach inside their pants and feel their warm cocks or squeeze their butts. My favorite time was when I got so horny I came all over my friend's toes while he was sleeping. None of them ever found out.

I know your life sucks right now, but if no one else will say it, here: Thank you SO MUCH for not being THAT GUY.

And who knows? Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

White people and brown people have problems. Black people may very well be a problem.

That's not me buddy

Sorry to hear that. If you even got the interview though, you've probably got a decent resume. Don't give up after the one rejection. It might take time but you can solve those problems.

of that night? none. of her yeah

He was really ugly, yeah

I became red-pilled when I grew up in a town where you could count all the niggers in ONE HAND. We had to constantly be educated on their suffering, their history, and their opinions. What is interesting is how over-saturated this is everywhere. I grew up in a 40% Hispanic 50% white, 5% other, and 5% black small town of over 5 thousand. Even we were over-saturated with the theme of black history and slavery. I still remember to this day all those black songs revolving around slavery like Michael Row Your Boat Allelujah we had to sing constantly. We would do this WITH NO BLACK KIDS IN CLASS AT ALL!! I knew more black religious songs than I did Hispanic theme songs.

It's just MANDATORY that it is shoved down our throats. This is why I grew up resenting blacks because their stupid history was constantly pushed on us. I wanted to study about messiahs like Cesar Chavez and Selena(pbuh). What I learned growing up is that America is white and black only. The rest of us are not allowed to consider ourselves American. The rest of us are just in the way and dont' matter. Diversity/Multiculturalism is code word for "niggers, women, and faggots ONLY." The rest of us are just in the way.

Pls help

>last night
>get REALLY DRUNK
> wake up and find that I drunk emailed some old fella on craigslist about fucking him tonight
>feel absolutely sick because i'm not gay and dicks are gross.

I don't want to ghost him but the thought of being with him makes me sick.

Also he asked for my stats and I don't know what that means.

You've just now found out? Who and when did they start?

why bother getting into relationships? just fuck people. just be a fwb not a fucking cunt