Well user, we have a copy of the transcript here...

>Well user, we have a copy of the transcript here. You told 13 year old susie that you'd like to blank her in the black with your blank. Care to explain.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Mkyrn8xrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
youtube.com/watch?v=RBwkugCwqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=rtRc7YJ9lJE
youtube.com/watch?v=zuzsjT7_yNU
youtube.com/watch?v=-wuQBJvKe0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shoot her in the black with my 9mm?

What?! No way!

She seduced me!

youtube.com/watch?v=0Mkyrn8xrLk

I'd never do that. I'm much too beta to say something like that directly to any girl.

So, Chris. Cheated on your wife recently?

It's role playing! A role play chatroom.

watch new ep here folks youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

what are you, a christian? trying to put you dick in a 9 year olds asshole is way worse than cheating on your wife

LOL at 7:30

Agreed but if he wants to film "me" then I can say shit he wont want on film too. I don't for one minute believe he even cares about the kids. He's in it for the outrage tourism and the paycheck.

We were 10 minutes into ice pop and chill

There aren't even any real kids at risk. The guys they get say incriminating shit online like explicitly stating they want to have sex with the child. No little girl or boy is ever going to respond to that by inviting the stranger to their house when their parents aren't home.

>Agreed but if he wants to film "me" then I can say shit he wont want on film too.

You wouldn't have the balls, son, you'd just mumble pathetically like every other American loser he busted.

Contrast with the Australian version of the show, 3 of the 12 predators escaped by running away and/or fighting off the cops, 1 of them is still at large living in the outback as a bushranger.

But he's not even doing it as a "catch pedos" thing. It's a make Chris Hansen famous thing. Outrage bring viewers and viewers mean $ and dollars go in his pocket.

I'm a Canadian and I don't fuck kids so I wouldn't meet the odious fucker, but as you know nothing about me I'll excuse your ignorance.

I can tell you know if the weasel tried to talk down to me I'd sure as shit tell him to get fucked, I'd have nothing to lose at that point right?

HE WAS GOOD MAN HE DINDU NUFFIN

Check out captain badass over here

Is this a good show?

>Australian TCAP
>"YO FAKKIN WOT M8 I'LL DAMN WELL FAKKIN KNAT IN A 14 YEAR OLD'S KANT IF I WANT YOU KANT!"
>British TCAP
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR!"
>American TCAP
>"I-i-i-it's not CP! I-i-i-it's called loli, i-i-i-it's just a drawning."

>LOOK MOM I POSTED THAT IMAGE AGAIN

Why do these videos always have millions of views?

>Booty Warrior episode when?

Take a wild guess.

This is such a fucked up show, though.
Shaming guys who want to meet teenage girls, not even kids.

Meanwhile a nigger down the street can shoot you, but that's ok, we're taking care of REAL problems here.

>I'd have nothing to lose at that point right?
Well considering the sentencing you receive is based on factors such as intent, perceived threat, likelihood to commit a dangerous act etc
...you probably don't want to start swearing and acting like a violent dick, it won't help your case

>what is a false equivalency?

Ugh those fucking degenerate virtue signaling liberal cuck Jews!!!!!

Jeebus fucking christ the blatant sensationalism is sensational

"There are reports that Pokemon Go is being used to lure children"
>shows no backup for this or half the others

I understand your point but can you not see how it could be used?

No, just Sgt Pragmatic.

It's all hypothetical anyway but it's not like you'd be making it worse...

Nigger, that's not what was said.

Those aren't my chat logs?

>"There are reports that Pokemon Go is being used to lure children"
>Fucking gooks have to literally warn people against looking for Pokemon at nuclear power sites

Redditmon Go was a mistake

except this shit's more possible these days than 10 years ago
then
>never use your real name or address
>never post pictures of yourself
now
>always use your real name
>put pictures of yourself everywhere

TWO WORDS

You go to the same place when you die if you're a child molestor or adulterer user

I don't think a court recognises Chris Hansen as someone you have show respect to. If you were to tell him to shut his fucking mouth and hand you over to the police it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to your sentence.

Chris is already famous, he made the series only because fans backed it and it's on some shitty low view channel, nothing like dateline.

>doesn't read the news
>'How dare Hansen make such sensationalist statements?'
the internet was a mistake

I love Mad Libs.

If they showed black child predators you'd eat this show up.

So that footage will definitely be shown in court, and will shape the judge's/jurors' impressions of you
But okay mr badass, why don't you show 'em how it's done?

Well he to STAY famous. In the fickle world we live in now if you're not in the news constantly then you'll be forgotten soon.

It's a segment on a syndicated program.

>Meanwhile a nigger down the street can shoot you, but that's ok

No it's illegal and is punished and stuff.

Can someone objectively prove that adults can consent and provide evidence that a child cannot do the same?

If children cannot consent to choices with long term-impact, why are children held back in school for failing classes? How did they consent to that responsibility?

As i said it's all hypothetical, as i'm neither a pedo or an idiot but hey, believe what you want about what i'd do. It was a semi-throwaway comment it wasn't meant as a foothold for an socio-judicial argument.

Maybe he just wants to get creeps off the street while centering more attention on child predators in a digital age where everyone shares info and pics with each other (NOTHING like the Internet of 10 years ago)

Not saying that you're wrong he could just want an extra 15 minutes of fame but this show doesn't come off that way to me

Jesus Hansen got fat

Will there be a pedo as great as freebird_72000 in the new series?

children don't decide whether they get held back or not
that's on the teachers/parents

That actually was in the news for some time though.

If you don't like a child being held back you can withdraw them, go to a different district, private school, homeschool, etc

You can't undiddle a kid

Why doesn't this faggot go and film that, then? Catch some real criminals instead of people flirting with teenagers?

>children don't decide whether they get held back or not
That's not true. if a kid fails enough classes they hold him back.

>that's on the teachers/parents
So if a kid has sex the parents are held accountable?

No. It's a double standard, "consent" only exist for Control.

>If you don't like a child being held back you can withdraw them, go to a different district, private school, homeschool, etc
Yeah that fucks up a person's life. All because of a choice they made that they can't consent to unless it's convenient for their parents.

wait a minute, this still goes on? there are that many pedos without a slightest clue about opsec?

glad Hansen is back but it saddens me a little that Tetrad Core doesn't publish the full chatlogs like Perverted Justice used to

>That's not true. if a kid fails enough classes they hold him back.
yes, they do, the kid has no say in it
that's the point, they're gauging his performance

>You told 13 year old
it was just roleplay
shes prob 30

They already have that show its called Cops

I'd love it if someone fired back with that.

Maybe, but no one can ever top genericwhitemale

>yes, they do, the kid has no say in it

How does a kid fail a class and not have it be his fault?

He chose to not study, he chose to not pay attention. You're saying his being held back has nothing to do with his choices?

>that episode where they dont censor the words and hansen blatantly says "do you like getting fucked in the ass" awkwardly

had me lolling

What?! No way!

>Someone thought it was a good idea to videotape this
>Someone thought it was a good idea to upload said video

Jesus christ

You mean heaven, after I confess and all my sins are forgiven? :@)

I honestly can't tell if you're baiting or just retarded.

Morbid curiosity.

>"I take it you're a virgin?"
>"No sir"
>"...no, I mean, that's what you say in the chat"
kek

>Why doesn't this faggot go and film that, then? Catch some real criminals instead of people flirting with teenagers?

How? There isn't a webpage where you can ask black man to come and murder someone, whereas at least some pedophiles are dumb enough to believe a 13yo wants to hook up with them.

Agreed on the basis that everyone but americans has better AoC laws.

Seriously.
If they're so bad why don't any of these people bring a gun?

Nice meme!

>mfw looking at all the pedo apologist posts in this thread
The next episode can't come soon enough.

Baiting thieves/robbers/drug dealers is piss easy, he could do it all day by just going into certain areas.

America is fucked up. It's not even just AoC laws, but the whole public shaming of "sex offenders", even for meaningless shit.

Thanks for the quality response. I expect nothing less from a 15-year-old pretending to be a pedo on a Chinese cartoon forum

>15 year old pretending to be a pedo

What? I can't consent to that. I'm only 15.

He does that, too
youtube.com/watch?v=RBwkugCwqxg

What's wrong with dancing?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtRc7YJ9lJE

So when's the new episode?

Not flashy enough for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=zuzsjT7_yNU

>FUCKING NATGUARD
Never join the Nat guard. every single one of them is weird as fuck. Also fuck this sick mother fucker for blaming the army for his shit. Fuck this guy more than everyone else who has ever been on the show.

is this entrapment?

Have a seat over there if you want eh? Oh you have someplace to be? Sorry for bothering you

>RCMP swarms Tim Horton's instead of the house

no because they didnt engage the conversation. entrapment is when a cop says "hey speed down this street" and then busts him for it. but just setting up a speed trap isnt entrapment

NEO NAZI LOOK AT THIS NEO NAZI EVERYONE

wew lad
>That mom rushing her daughter out

>he doesn't know

That is one deformed nose.

BTFO

She should be more supportive like the mother and father in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=-wuQBJvKe0Y

>dubs

Nice.

Wow that was kind of rude :@(

ive jerked of to this video over 20 times by now, theres another you will find in related thats even better

I watch these videos because I'm a fan of the art of dance, sir.

It was the autocorrect I swear

>Child isn't mentally developed or responsible enough to pass a middle school
>Obviously this means they're mentally developed enough to fuck
Interesting theory