youtube.com/watch?v=9RfZmIdc9mg&t=583s
instagram.com/p/BQuUQFIjWqr/
instagram.com/p/BQuWEaXDTtd/?taken-by=thebeastufc
youtube.com/watch?v=-KjSrnZRg6s
youtu.be/vtWPNmXj53o
instagram.com/p/BQuNGu4Atuq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

late night heem is comfy

Name a fighter in the history of the UFC that was more boring than Jared Rosholt

I won the picks for the second time in 2017, AMA

Elias Theodorou

Black Beast up in this ho

How much did you win?

an inflated ego

How's the pet bird?

Lads this new commentator is so cringe what are WME-IMG doing to our sport

>get your chin sent to the shadowrealm
>eat extra shots because the Referee was enjoying your destruction
>get called a domestic molester in post-fight interview
>get your girlfriend called out

All of this thanks to some fat black dude who couldn't stop talking about farts and shits.

How is it physically and mentally possible to recover from something this destructive?

He needs to go on JRE then start a podcast.

Dan Severn

heeminder

>Conor is only 3 years older than you

THE KING IS BACK

Remember all these faggots yesterday who thought Lombard had any chance?

>Conor is 8 years younger than you

ngannou hadnt even heard of mma at your age. go listen to the mma hour interview with him. truly inspiring

The new commentator is great. Shut your mouth.

I looked up the new commentator, and he was actually a pro wrasslin' guy.
> Goldie > Anik > this guy

I was one of those, very happy for Hendricks

wheres my guy?

trying to cut corners to help pay back the ridiculous loan they took out to buy it in the first place

"Get out of there Travis!"

He didn't even scratch Lombard, and it was a 29-28. He's a manlet, so the top 15 is gonna molest him in the octagon.

Remember how spergs used to make fun of Goldie and his horrible commentating, and saying that a sound board could take his place?

But now that he's gone, apparently he was the best thing to ever happen to MMA when in every single broadcast he never went without messing up.

Either casuals or manchildren.

#
#
#
#
#

wtf why wasn't his HEADCOACH coaching him? where is edmund?

I just hope he jumps on gear again. Anyone knows why hes stopped roiding? Everyone else is doing it, even though there's USADA.

You're a sore loser, man. He's at a big reach disadvantage for MW, and he's gonna dominate the division.

I was gonna put him in between Anik and Goldie, but he's still competing. And I believe he does pbp, not color.

he's a grumpy old fart
he's good though

the soundboard comments made me want him gone more than anything. now that hes gone im glad because he can now take his place as a nice comfy meme

Would you let Edmond into your country?

b...but canada loves all equally

nice fail reply lad. Hopefully catch you on the discord for the next event

>When I started, I had nothing. Nothing. I needed everything. But when you start [to earn money], you starting collecting things: I want this, I want this, I want that. The purpose is not collecting things, though. The purpose is to do something great. Finish the dream you started.

>I want to help my family, first, of course, but then I want to give opportunity to children in my country like me who have a dream to become a doctor or something. If I reach my dream, it will give me the opportunity to help those in my country who have their own dreams and nothing else to fulfill them.

>I want to give some opportunity for children like me who dream of this sport and don’t have an opportunity like me. The last time I was in Cameroon, I brought a lot of materials for boxing and MMA to open a gym. Now I just bought a big space to start the gym, as well. A lot of children now in Cameroon, because of me, they have a dream. They say, ‘I will be a champion in MMA. I will do boxing like Francis,’ because they saw me when I was young. I didn’t have anything. I didn’t have any opportunity. And today, they see me, and they are dreaming. They are thinking that something is possible. Even when they are so poor, something is possible in life. … It's not easy. It's so hard, but it's possible.

I'm gonna cry when he wins the title.

DON'T LET IT SET IN!

I thought he showed a lot of promise 2bh

I know right? I think it's a case of don't know what you've got until it's gone for most people, but I still reckon he was pretty awful.

Grisham is awesome.

Never forget this

This is why Yamasaki let Travis eat all those unnecessary punches in the end.

>"Gotchu, Miesha."
>"After all this time?"
>"Always."

We're all gonna make it

Francis my boy

The division hes going to try and make a run in is filled with killers, hes a manlet whos at the end of his career and couldn't put a gassed Lombard

Guys like Rockhold would literally murder The Rigg

Keep telling yourself that, I'll let Johny's actions speak for themselves.

Has Esparza retired yet?

This was johny on 3 fries and 1 steak, you have seen nothing yet

Wait till he starts eating 3+ steaks a day minimum

In MW, he could eat… dare I say it… 4 steaks a day?

>UFC 209 Free Fight: Stephen Thompson vs Rory MacDonald
youtube.com/watch?v=ogtXYVxAd14

>UFC 209 Free Fight: Tyron Woodley vs Stephen Thompson 1
youtube.com/watch?v=9RfZmIdc9mg&t=583s

how new are you back in the day he was eatng 8 steaks a day minimum

He got kidney stones at one point for not drinking enough water then he started to switch to eating fries and it went downhill from there

He can't overdose himself yet, give him time.

Why you linking these here homeboy everyone has seen these already

Was yesterday's card the best one of the year so far? I think so.

I find it strange that the UFC doesn't put entertaining wins that make fighters look fun to watch on Youtube over shitty decision wins over name fighters. Surely the casuals and turbocasuals can appreciate those more.

This is our chance /heem/.

>implying I would ever wear a fight kit, let alone on national TV
No thanks

Scared of planes, sorry

>leaving the house

instagram.com/p/BQuUQFIjWqr/
instagram.com/p/BQuWEaXDTtd/?taken-by=thebeastufc

Savage nigger.

*person of color

Imagine if u got knock the f out and the person who knocked u out make memes of u.

>THIS!

You mean when Lombard had him backing up the entire fight, catching all his weak ass knee attempts and leg kick? Not sure how Pig Rigg won that decision, he did nothing.

He's gonna KO the whole division. They're all bums. Romero is ducking him.

Yeah he catched those knees right after he ate them with his face lmao

Hendricks will smash Jacare.

Good b8

Yeah, and they did zero damage lol. Unlike when Pig Rigg was shook almost any time Lombard landed on him.

Johny would smash usada'd jacara not even kidding

your just mad that he would

Anyone else got emotional when BIGG RIGG won? He was so happy :3

Lombard didn't hurt bigg rigg and vice versa, rigg connected far more in rounds 2 and 3 to the point he was controlling the rhythm which is why he won. I don't see how you could have scored anything but round 1 for lombard

What is "USADA'd Jacare"? Unlike Pig Rigg, Jacare hasn't gone on a decline since USADA was introduced. You're a moron if you think this.

Also the constant holding of the cage and the groin shot – some judges don't like that.

Watch the after fight presser. He's back, it cured his existential depression. Let's hope he starts roiding again.

yeah bro jacare looks totally the same lmao

>hasnt gone on a decline
thats because hes been fighting bums

Johny should have called out GSP desu senpai

Rashad Evans.

Yeah, nice argument there bud. Come back with evidence or stfu.

An accidental knee to the groin is not worth a point deduction, nor is letting go of the fence after the ref tells you too.

>Come back with evidence or stfu.
>im pretending
jacare looks all flabby in contrast to being ripped before

literally everyone knows this

He will, but he'll need at least two steroid cycles. And GSP is scared of Johny retiring him again, that's why he's talking about lower weight classes.

STEAKS

COME ON

>told you I'll be back

What exactly did Chael P Sonnen mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-KjSrnZRg6s

He didn't beat a woman

You guys are proving women can lie and ruin a mans life because of white knights like you

This. All who was supporting Lewis are cucks. Its saddening to see when white man gets rekt by black man. Another loss for white folks.

Idc about that i just think if he did hit a woman he had good reason

Reminder that this is fighting NOT dancing
youtu.be/vtWPNmXj53o

Remember how lombard couldnt take Bigg Rigg down from the clinch

And this is just his strength on 1 steak. Imagine if he gets back to his old habits

Is Black Beast channeling meme magic to further enhance his already considerable power?

damn...

He still has that wrestling strength but I need to see him get his heeming power back

He will, give him some time

Its hard to go back 100% instantly, he will need to build it back up slowly

Also I dont think people realise how stong Lombard is, I think hes p4p top 5 of the strongest guys in the ufc

Someone post the Lewis KO, I want to see that Hapa faggot on his ass.

If you prefer knockouts over submissions and decision then you represents everything thats wrong with the sport of MMA.

>it's a the brit throws out some hyperbolic troll shit per usual but you kind of agree to some extent episode

instagram.com/p/BQuNGu4Atuq/

Johny is a MAD LAD

Hes a good boy. Why he was so hated?

Imagine how bad Travis feels right now
Couldn't put away a far less experienced opponent when he had him really hurt in the first
Gets almost killed and then utterly blown out on the mic, called a wifebeater in front of millions and has a crack made at his girl

He must legit feel like killing himself

I use that as motivation to know that I could have it worse and that really, it's not all that bad

I could be Travis

I'm glad I could really make you think.