youre right, he is the Golgothon, the God of SHIT
study it out dumbshit

hardly.

lol

when did he say that 2017 quote

trump lost so many uberpowerful biz tycoon supporters after Charlotteville
then he lost his right hand man, maybe even his second term

yesterday in Arizona

And since gods don't exist that means Donald Trump is nothing. Sounds right!

No.

durr

Donald trump is a kardashian

For you brainwashed left fagz, Mexico is forced to pay for the wall. Have you seen mexicos economy? Hanging on by threads mainly because of trades with the US. Now imagine we cut those trades off until they build a wall. They're forced. Everyone saying Mexico won't pay for it should break their own legs with a bat. Also, trumps not a bad president, you're all too brain washed by msm to realize.

Being this out of touch...

paid controlled opposition by astroturf companies on a millennial website mainly populated by gen z children too jaded by told white people are at fault since age 7 to even listen

what a colossal waste of some asshole's money

Mexico can stop buying our corn and crush out agricultural industry and they can stop letting us use their ports for damn near free crushing our companies in Mexico that ship east putting 10s of thousands of Americans out of work. If Mexico is made more of a shit hole they wouldn't even know.

He has done everything he said he was going to do

Objection! His hands are huge.

Yeah, a goddamn fucking piece of shit

>shilling this hard
Yeah we all believe you dude trump hasn't fucked up or anything

If Trump hasn't fucked up in any given hour, it was because he was sleeping. The guy is the biggest walking fuckup the world has ever seen.

Even Satan once sat on the right side of God's throne, so there might be something to this.

Tiny hands trump can't do shit. What a joke.

Says the company who fires anyone with an opinion to the Right of Fidel Castro.

I got two promotions since he's been in office, what are you doing with your life?

Never underestimate the corporate Democrats' inability to field a viable candidate.
Trump could easily be sailing to his second term on a barge made from flaming shit, if the DNC chooses another Clinton-like establishment drone.

DONALD TRUMP is a SUBHUMAN RETARD.

fixed that for you, niggerfaggot.

The TV-celeb kind or the Star Trek kind?
Asking for a friend.

He has had literally NO effect on the economy and we're still in Obama's fiscal year.

TV inbred slut family: Kardashian

Star Trek race: Cardassian

My reaction when i saw this shitpost

I stand corrected. Thanks.

typical armenian surname

All of this bs is engineered garbage and all on rails. The US deep state shadow government with all of its psycho masonic trash and pagan occultist cockroaches script all of this crap for the masses day in and day out. Been that way forever. Trump is nothing but a AIPAC/Zionist puppet and was put there for a reason, and everything he is saying and doing is all part of the game. They want as much division as possible with yet again more phony promulgated events with the underlying catalyst being yet another race war and to ultimately destroy their two party system, which itself has to be the biggest affront and embarrassment as it is. Youll notice how every 'president' since HW Bush (Mr Skull and Bones and NWO) has been dumber than a brick and it worsens each time.

Trump will clearly not make it through 1 term, if another year for that matter which will basically crush the 'republican' party and segue into whatever bs comes next.

i beleive it was kissinger who said how everything done at that level where decision is already made long before it happen.

If I could bottle your raging penchant for spewing insane conspiracy theories and then sell those bottles at ridiculous prices to affluent teenagers, I'd be so rich, I could afford to have you killed for the sake of sane people everywhere.

Trump is proof positive that there is no such thing as "deep state", Illuminati, the shadow government, the "Lizard people" or ANY of that retarded conspiracy shit. No entity that powerful and that smart and patient wouldn't have killed the belligerent orangutan months ago.

That retarded lunatic can't keep a secret (or a straight lie) to save his worthless life.

triggered liberal detected

That's all ignorant dumbfucks like you can ever retort with, the same ole CT vomit over and over again, when there is a plethora of things proven and on fully on record. Yes, HW Bush, as well as his stooge son were members of Skull and Bones, which was nothing more than an offshoot of the Bavarian shithole going back to Weishaupt's time. Students broke in long ago and objects taken linked right back to that period. Not to mention leaked footage of what goes on there, tons of books written about it by Anthony Sutton and Webster Tarpley. Shit, even the MSM mentioned it here n there over the years.

Yes, Trump while on the campaign fawned over Israel at several AIPAC meetings, did the whole charade at that shithole wall over there like they all do, and has tons of jew/zionist connections on Wall St and the whole NY Real Estate apparatus. You dont get anywhere in NY in that atmosphere without some big jew/zio connections. His lawyer had been Roy 'faggot' Cohen, ffs, who hinself was yet another corrupt pile of shit who worked for Hoover at Fuck Boy Incorporated.

Learn to fucking read about a history from time to time, rather than having your snout buried in a cell phone for 16 hours a day.

Holy shit! Keep it up, my friend! We're filling whole kegs now. Screw the bottles!

So is Satan, in your religion.

Really? That's funny, because shit, Faux News even mentioned it some weeks ago when they were speaking to that idiot, Scaramucci, over the whole 'leaks' issue. Bill Clinton even said he wasn't able to get those elusive 'ufo documents' due to 'being blocked by the deep state shadow system'. I mean, yeah, the US government is loaded with nothing but garden gnomes, leprechauns and smurfs who are all little angels and never would plot anything insidious, deceive anyone, or lie about anything. Like damn, what was I thinking **eye roll**. And that goes for virtually every other government in the world too, they are all littered with the same scum and shitstains.

And what does Trump being a total buffoon have to do with any of that? I mean, what, you think he is THAT high up on the totem pole? He is handled well off from afar, indirectly steered, and as I said, all part of a larger agenda. He is the perfect puppet to have in place right now.

CUCK, FAKE NEWS, BENGHAZI!
CLINTON SPIRIT COOKING PODESTA!
BUTTER EMAIL BUTTER EMAILS !
CLINTON IS GONNA CAUSE WW3 !
CLINTON BODYCOUNT!
HILLARY CLINTON USED TO MAKE CHRISTMAS TREES WITH SIRINGES AND CONDOMS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
CLINTON HATES AMERICA!
SPIRIT COOKING ! SPIRIT COOKING! (3x refrain)

Juste a fellow atheist here, actually Satan (Lucifer) is a fallen Angel.