Joining German Army

I heard that German government is planing to allow foreigners to join the German army?
Is it true or not?
dw.com/en/controversial-move-bundeswehr-wants-to-recruit-eu-citizens/a-19469214

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners
polizei.hessen.de/Karriere/Die-Bewerbung/Einstellungsvoraussetzungen/
berlin.de/polizei/beruf/polizist-polizistin-werden/
mit-sicherheit-anders.de/deine-eignung/einstellungsvoraussetzungen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>every nazi boo from europe joins Bundeswehr
>they stage a coup
Screen cap this

Why the fuck would you want to join the German army?

It pays better.
Besides, I would love to either a Marine or a air force pilot. Lithuania has neither navy nor air force.

>Not wanting to teach those Brexiteers a lesson as a soldier of supernational army

You would be better off joining the French if that were your goal

In French legion you have no rights and are treated as a property
If the Law passes in German army any EU citizen would be treated like German that is would be just like regular 9-5 job.

I was conscripted. AMA.

into what

>bundeswehr wants
it's the politicians that wnat it, the bundeswehr is against it

It's also joined by people of questionable past. French legion, I mean. You get new identity and everything IIRC.

Into Bundeswehr, they have diversity quotas so 1/10 of recruits must be muslim refugees

Anonymous, Legion

Into French legion?

Why? I mean they only want to recruit EU and NATO citizens?

Its unfair that American or German soldiers that are stationed in Lithuania get paid ten to hundred times more than Lithuanian soldiers?

No, Anonymous hactivism group, semper virginus

Currently stationed at the Breitbart front armed with nothing but a DDoS tool

If thats true that's badass.

Whats your education?
Where did you get experience?
What do you do?

I wonder if they have a cyber division, that would be a dream job for me. I can be a literal keyboard warrior for Merkel.

>join German army
>get a juicy salary and benefits on top of gibsmedats
>put sandniggers and germans alike on their place and have immunity because you're a multicultural enricher
>have free and unopposed access to pussy, consensual or not
>have the opportunity to suck the eternal kraut dry, remove kebab and then destroy both from within
Germany is a true paradise as long as you're not German

Oh God, that would be so great.
That's my dream.
Alternatively would be to become police officer and stay in Germany until I get the citizenship. Then join the Army

Where are you?

>Khaled Meshaal presents new document in which Hamas accepts 1967 borders without recognising state of Israel.

they'll be sending these shituanian dogs over to the middle east in a joint IDF and be front line cannon fodder for them

Nothing of value lost to be honest

This sounds familar. What was that other country that hired outsiders into its armies to defend against outsiders?

United States
Ireland
Belgium
France
UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners

I believe the UK only recruits Gurkhas

Doesn't it recruit majority of commonwealth citizens?

Also German army has tanks and planes and ships so it's fun.

Not sure, I took a look at the army's website and it said this:
> British Citizens, British subjects under the Nationality Act, 1981, British Protected Persons or Commonwealth Citizens. If you are a citizen of a Commonwealth country, you'll need to have lived in the UK for at least 5 years before you start an application to join the Army.
They would probably let you in if you had skills I think

Thank you

Wasn't having an army made up of different nationalities one of the reasons AH collapsed in WW1?

>Its unfair that American or German soldiers that are stationed in Lithuania get paid ten to hundred times more than Lithuanian soldiers?
Join the American army and you'll get paid the same.

I would love that. But for that,according to official sources, I would need to have a green card and have lived in US for two years.

Zeitsoldat is not worth it, only Berufssoldat

Dubs

Also, I would love to either be a Navy or air force member

What are your plans after 4. 8 or even 12 years as a SAZ?

kek
Brilliant

If you are really interested, visit bundeswehrforum.de/

I would just be happy to have a carrer there. Gain an university degree that would be valuable, go to officer academy. Just spend my life Serving. I would also love my kids to serve if I were to ever have them.
Thank you

I'll rather fight for Germany than for the French Foreign Legion. I have family and some friends in France, but I don't want to be meat for the pride of someone's else nation. Germans are actually really nice people.

>I heard that German government is planing to allow foreigners to join the German army?
There are some who wants this. That is true.
Saying "the german goverment wants..." is a ridiculous exegerration though.

Can I become a cop? I know people who are police officers in UK. Not sure about Germany, which is closer to my hearth!

>I wonder if they have a cyber division
The Bundeswehr is actually heavily investing in expanding its Cyber- and Electronic warfare division and looking for recruits with IT and hacking expertise

I am planning on Major in CIT and minoring in Computer science.
(from US university online)

>Can I become a cop?
In some Bundesländer yes.

>Bundesländer
Awesome!!
Any idea in which?
Specifically Berlin, Bavaria or Hesse?

Also, what are the requirments? I am planing on moving to Germany after I finish my UNI. Right now I am learning German Language. I want to prepare as best as possible!

To be more specific I think only bavaria needs you to be german citizen, all others allow EU citizens to be policeman, though in some case with restrictions like having to live there.

>Specifically Berlin, Bavaria or Hesse?
Berlin and Hesse allow EU citizens to become policeman.
Bavaria requires you to be german citizen.

>Also, what are the requirments?
Usually living there besides the usual qualifications you need to pass to become one.

Thank you for good and informative news!!

If you are seriously interested I would recommend visiting the sites of the police forces you are considering.

polizei.hessen.de/Karriere/Die-Bewerbung/Einstellungsvoraussetzungen/

berlin.de/polizei/beruf/polizist-polizistin-werden/

mit-sicherheit-anders.de/deine-eignung/einstellungsvoraussetzungen/

You are great. Thank you!

Freisoldatens eh?