How do we avenge him?

How do we avenge him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=BV0mc-lQNEs
businessinsider.com/jonah-hill-got-his-big-break-thanks-to-making-prank-calls-for-dustin-hoffman-2014-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"WE" dont do anything but laugh at his cucked fatass

(You) can defend him by kys

Get him a subways gift card.

Fuck off reddit he is /ourguy/

Send him a kosher ham. Boycott French television.

kill yourself.

We don't, he's a fat piece of shit that's had more life opportunities than most people here.

No, he's not. He's a fat disgrace who deserves all the humiliation. He should kill himself.

Is there any update on his condition? Is he expected to make a full recovery? I'm still shaking after that brutal assault on his poor feelings.

How do you go from this ..

she's built like a surfboard holy fuck

>programs hacking programs
>redditfags calling people redditfags

Did ur reddit buddies also tell you to fuckoffanddie?

>He really can't tell.

>Sup Forums
>a Sup Forums guy is raped
>the people of Sup Forums laugh
Poor Jonah.

Holy shit we've got ***actual*** redditors here.
Only cucks like you would defend a dumb and unfunny whore.

Wait what happened, did he lose all his weight then gain it all back again?

>talentless fat kike
>our guy

fuck off back to /reddit/

kill yourself.

Yes

>Only cucks would defend a dumb and unfunny whore.
>but it's okay to defend a fat and unfunny jew

>Only cucks like you would defend a dumb and unfunny whore.
>Then defends a dumb unfunny (and fat) whore

Kill yourself

Why are all the roastie feminists on Sup Forums so angry and outraged that we're defending poor Jonah?

Something that involves a truck and explosives?

>Fucking hate this motherfucker
>This liberal dyke bitch needs a teaching

Fuck, I don't know what to do here, actually.

Because he's a talentless piece of shit who only got famous due to nepotism. And you're only defending him because you're fat, too.

Next time just don't click "post."

to this

>you're fat, too.
that's a swing and a miss

what are you btw, a roastie slut or a castrated numale whiteknight?

>and a diet Coke

>defends a literal neckbeard
>calls someone else a numale

Not defending this fat turd doens't mean defending her, you ignorant piece of shit.
They can both die, for all I care.

>Because he's a talentless piece of shit who only got famous due to nepotism. And you're only defending him because you're fat, too.

THIS!

Why the fuck should I care if a talentless slob who only gets parts because he is of the jewish ruling class, gets roasted for some laughs when trying to pimp his latest shit flick.

>nepotism

in what way did nepotism play a part in him getting famous?

I keep going back to redbit, but it keeps redirecting me here Why didn't you faggots tell me you're Sup Forums now for the last 4 years?

>jew
>childhood friend of Dustin Hoffman's kids

Oh, fuck I don't know.

I was a fat fuck for most of my life, at my worst i was half the size of him

how in god's name can one consume enough shit to keep that weight on

so you're a numale then

i hope you realize your whiteknighting isn't getting you any pussy, my sad numale friend

why is sh sucking on his belly?

>he says while whitknighting a kike

Trips of truth, fuck Jonah. He's literally famous for being a fat Jew.

He got famous cause he was great in his breakout role (Superbad) and has been pretty good in most of the movies he's been in since. Regardless of whether or not you like the movies he stars in, you can't deny that hes at the very least a competent actor and a decently funny dude. Now fuck off back to your alt-right hug box, faggot.

>posts reddit image
>misuses the word whitknighting
>devotes his life to arguing on the internet to defend some retarded whore insulting people to get her 5 seconds of fame

christ what a sad existence, go join the military or something

>/r9k/ getting buttblasted that a qt BTFO a neckbearded loser

this is the best thing that's happened to Sup Forums in a while

>he's a jo0!!!!

Fuck you people are sad.

why are YOU so buttblasted about it tho?

You should take your own advice. Maybe you wouldn't be such a sad, fat sack of shit. I don't even give a fuck about the french bitch, it's just fun to watch a talentless fat kike, who didn't earn his fame, get taken down a peg.

Are you implying Sup Forums is talented and fit?

Except he's a legitimately decent actor

>numale
>He's still using that meaningless buzz word

>ignoring the part about Hoffman because you can't refute it

classic

can someone link the vid where he got made fun of?

Wait a minute...
I just read the replies on this thread and there's something that's really disturbing me right now.
Are there actual people who unironically post on Sup Forums but NOT on reddit ?

Because he was on a comedic show and roasting is a big part of it, they could've said way harsher things.

kek, you know she immediately apologized and her whole apology was basically her saying how much more successful and important he is than her right? I actually felt kinda bad for her reading it.

why are you so jealous of Jonah, user?

This is a shoop right?

why are writing like a woman, user?

>NO U: the post

I'm wasting my time arguing with a chimp. Go bash your keyboard somewhere else you fucking imbecile.

youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4

Yes, I'm sure him knowing Hoffmann kids was super important in his success. Try harder retard.

Yeah, I'm sure she really meant it. Just like Gary Oldman and Mel Gibson meant it.

>Except he's a legitimately decent actor

lel

he is the guy who gets sodomized in Seth Rogen flicks

If he's not an insecure fuck, it would have been totally meaningless to him. He's a multimillionaire and he's been nominated for an Oscar. She's a fucking nobody "comedian" on some vapid French variety show. I'm sure he's fucked chicks hotter than her.

How you could be him and be humiliated by that is beyond me. If that chick said that to me, sure, I'd be buttblasted, but that's because I'm an average joe with a shitty one bedroom apartment and no money.

oh. that's not too bad. she didn't even call him a subway eating fat fuck.

he's butthurt about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=BV0mc-lQNEs

No, the PC cuck crowd lashed out at her because she made teasing jokes at the tranny co-host.

Her humor doesn't make me laugh, because it's unrefined and falsely politically incorrect, but cucks (and anglos because they are the ultimate cucks) are still utterly shocked when someone use those issues (gender, overweight) for humor in a brazen way..

This has to be a shoop

I can feel your virginity emanating through that faggy post. Start lifting, maybe it's not too late for you.

This place is really infested with neo Nazi shills and Muslims isn't it

So she bashes fat kikes and trannies? This is a /ourgirl/, lads.

thanks for the advice tough guy, maybe i can be like you one day right, a badass whiteknight devoting my life to defending whores on Sup Forums, right?

It doesn't matter whether she meant it or not. What matters is Jonah is so much more important than her sorry ass that she was forced to do it. It actually worse if she didn't mean it but did it anyway cause she knows what will happen if she doesn't, the no-name frog that she is.

It's just amerifats. Five hours ago everyone on Sup Forums was laughing at Jonah.

Didnt need to try too hard
businessinsider.com/jonah-hill-got-his-big-break-thanks-to-making-prank-calls-for-dustin-hoffman-2014-1

Fucking the big jews daughter helped as well

This fat kike got roasted hard by Frenchie worse than when Brad Pitt did it to him.

Nah, you keep devoting your life to defending your fellow neckbeards, my euphoric brother.

Brad Pitt was way worse, retard.

get a subway semi truck and run down french women and make sure french comedian is one of them

if he made a Nice joke, that would've been gilbert godfried tier. that woulda been awesome

Yes, it does. She just says a few words that mean nothing to her and she's fine. Meanwhile, everyone knows Feldstein is a fat bitch who ragequit after one joke from a french woman.

Ok seriously, why is everyone ITT going apeshint and defending the french whore that insulted Jonah Hill?

Like wtf is this militant feminism or what? I've never in my life seen someone go berserk over something like this. LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHY ARE YOU ARGUING OVER THIS? Jonah Hill was insulted, the journalist whore apologized, she is in the wrong. End of story.

I just saw the video for the first time and I have no idea how anyone can defend that chick, she's being a complete cunt.

How much of a bitch do you have to be to basically say to someone, "I wouldn't have sex with you, just your hot friends" completely unprovoked?

What's so strange is she had come so close to making a very funny joke (saying that she's been Fantacising about Jonah ever since seeing This is the End, but completely blew it.

I don't really know much about Jonah hill as a person, but no one deserves that shit.

Like I said she's falsely politically incorrect.
In France there are plently of them, and most are more refined than her : Guy Bedos, Gaspard Proust, Stéphane Guillon...

There is one who is really not falsely politically incorrect, called Dieudonné, and you won't find him on any channel except on the news when they're talking about a pro-jewish association suing him.

And you're calling me a virgin? Look at what you're doing with your life you sad sack of shit, you're attacking me for saying jonah hill was insulted. I don't even need to insult you, I know you're miserable just knowing that you're you.

>eat 14,579 subway footlongs in his honor
>gently weep

>americans can't handle the bantz; the posts

It was just a joke, and Jonah Hill ran away and canceled all his interviews after. That is pathetic and he deserves to be mocked for being a thin-skinned bitch.

Honestly, sometimes bullying is an act of love. If I saw some dude like this I might tell them they need to cut back a bit but I am not a hot as fuck Parisian chick so if I were I might have BTFO him, hopefully this inspires him to lose 50 pound and go strict chubby instead of all out John Goodman after 10 beers.

BOMB FRANCE.
WE NEED TO TAKE HOLD OF OUR BALLS AGAIN, YOU EVEN INSINUATE DISRESPECT TO OUR ACTORS, YOU DIE.

>it's a comedian can make jokes but can't take them episode

Fat people deserve to be insulted. In fact, she went too easy on him.

Therese a difference between banter and an insult. The reason why you don't have any friends is because you don't know the difference.

fucking kek m8

>americans going apeshit defending one of their jew overlords
>from the fucking french of all people

Ok, fair enough, but whores need to be insulted too. Why are you defending the stupid whore?

The French are mad and stinky

I thought americans understood the concept of "roasting"?

Kek you've triggered the neckbeards now

No, the reason I have friends is because we all talk that way to each other and laugh it off instead of getting triggered. Honestly, I don't know how feeble bitches like you even survived high school.