Once Trump retires after years of winning in 2024/2025 who will be our next President?

Once Trump retires after years of winning in 2024/2025 who will be our next President?

>Trump
>Years of winning

Still waiting on that winning, faggot.

Ben Shapiro

trump about to resign. Hes too fucking moronic and his supporter need to be shot.

My father looked at me before the elections and said:

>Either he will set america to ruins or truly make it great again.

My father looked at me after the elections and said:

>Trump is Americas Gorbachev

Too bad he's been busy sucking and losing so far.

>Democrat party
>Not collapsing

Pick one

waste of dubs

>Either he will set america to ruins or truly make it great again

in a backwards way, he's doing the latter by uniting people against him. civic engagement is up. people are turning out to vote and running for office, etc.

the USSR with Gorbachev isn't at all similar to the U.S. now. It doesn't make sense as a comparison.

want to know when it's time to worry? when you can't go down to the white house, stand in front of it, and show your middle finger without being jailed/shot/disappeared.

>if you can't call the president an asshole in public without fear, panic

no one said anything about democrats.

please let it be richard spencer

would be pretty funny to see that cunt get punched on tv again.

he takes a hit like a fucking scrub.

you take things a bit to literally faggot.
but its obvious your one of those faggots that takes anything that has the mention of communism and goes full autist... its your trigger.

anyways i think what user meant to say with gorbachev is that the dumb fuck trump is going to bring the annihilation of a world power.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

believing that the reason that trump won was becasue of white nationalist support... these shit faces dont even make 1% of american population.

what people dont get is that pol is filled with immigrants and non degenerate white and black folk...

occasionally you will get the holocaust memes, but other than that you could have seen it in the operations against the "he will not divide us" faggots... bunch of arabs, brown kids, asians, and one white chick

Kanye West

He won for the next 4 years.. Your candidate had almost every media outlet, ever Hollywood star, tons of athletes, and all of the owners of social media supporting her ass.. She still lost!

Who is the faggot?

You supported the loser.. FAGGOT.

Savor those dubs while you can, something tells me you'll be experiencing a lot of disappointment over the next 8 years.

Mark Zuckerberg,
Rich, white, and has shown at early age he's very much able to backstab people and still look like an innocent man child. Those are the best traits of a politician. Just look at Canada.

Kaitlin Jenner. Olympic champion, Kardashian, the country will knock out the first trans and female president at the same time. America.

After Trump comes more Trump.

Trump train has no brakes.

A jew won't be elected

You're completely wrong. Look at who's president now, cunt.

Kanye or The Rock

Your candidate had a foreign nation meddling in our election for him

Democrat party is collapsing, they can only in win east and west coast the rest of America has rejected then for the most past. They have nobody, after Hillary and Bernie they literally have no serious competition against Trump

Trump uses clone technology to summon LITERALLY HITLER.

>female

You just posted him

>trans
>female pick one

Good goy

This

This guy will beat paper and scissors in 2020

in 2020 a north Korean bio-weapons lab has a major incident releasing a plague that depopulates the world by 70%
the election is won by a previously unknown Republican woman from Kentucky

Which is exactly why it derailed.

Who will be vice president? John Cena or Brock Lesnar?

Cringe

>who will be our next President?

one of his kids. this is a monarchy now, deal with it

whats more likely? everyone hates you for carrying on like you're a god-blessed ethnicity set above all other people, destined to rule them all? or that the jews tricked all of us into making fun of you?

lol, eight? more like 2,000. his kind is over.

Trump will postpone elections to hold on to power. 2020 elections will be fake and fixed.

Trump will be gone by 2019 and Pence will lose the Republican primary to Ryan in 2020.

Jeffrey Miron will be elected President in 2020.

Ted Nugent

>Trump will postpone elections
>2020 elections will be fake and fixed
Pick one, you fucking retard

probably not postponed, but he'll create a new position somewhere for himself while allowing for an election of a specific group of people he's okayed.

Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit? Is there a website where people make up the most ridiculous shit about trump and then go spread it online? You trump haters are fucking lunitics

who does take a sucker punch well?

Your father talks shit about things he has no idea about.

Conservative here.
If Trump resigns by late 2018, Pence would be re-elected in 2020. If Trump stays, he will get beat badly by a negress from California.
My money is on the sheboon.

Simpsons already called ivanka trump for 2026 and they never seem to be wrong

hell it worked for putin.