Which one is your favourite and why?

Which one is your favourite and why?

Kombat.

Newest Tekken is garbage and SFV is only available on one sysyem.

MKX is dead. NRS games never last more than a handful of months, and the fact you ask about MKX and not their newest release shows just how bad Injustice 2 is from a gameplay mechanics standpoint.

Street Fighter is OK but I don't play it. I'll watch a SFV tournament, but much in the same way I'll watch a CSGO tournament; for background noise.

Tekken 7 is great.

street fighter 5 is hard to play and be good at,
but it is very enjoyable watching high level play specially evo and tokido

tekken 7 is just fun to play and mastering it is such a bitch, very enjoyable watching top tier players

MKX is was fun but died very fast, watching it was shit... almost like injustice
high level play was stupid with spamming projectiles

why doesnt anyone care about soul calibur? i like fighting games with weapons

Super Smash Bros. Melee 1.02 NTSC

Holy fucking hell. What a game. It takes so much skill to just be a fucking scrub. It's a ridiculous grind to get to a notable level. If you guys have never tried it, at least look into the crazy tech that's possible

Also stay away from the other SSB games, they're not as technical

>Smash in 2017

The only thing that makes Smash competitive is the envoy of dickless nerds who forcefully shoehorn the concept onto what is otherwise, a party game.

I would choose tekken.
Doing combos in SFV is a complete bitch to me
Tekken is easier to do combos, but there are still a lot of other things to master.
MKX well just died within a matter of months.

kombat cuz melina
sexy

Sounds like you're a bitch. Dunno man. I mean, 16 years of meta devolopment, and you say it isn't competitive? Anything can be a competition, and Melee definitely has combos, good neutral game, and a dank community that's pretty welcoming. The fighting game community has always shunned us, but we're still always top 2 entries at Evo for the past 4 or 5 years now. Lmao

Oh wow the
SFV I don't even recognise it as SF anymore some sought of aberration.

MKX The retards went and changed core moves because well you know they're retarded.

Tekken 7 Looks like SF now plays like SF now.

If there was a stick that made developers and publishers retarded All those studios have a version of that stick.

The last Soul Calibur was trash, too.

Dead game

Emphasis on dank go back to r/smash faggot smash was and never will be a fighting game and the only one crying about it is you

Melee

MK ALL DAY
far superior
in every way
i dont even feel like you can compare MK with the other two

Brawlhalla. Literally superior in every way to every other fighting game and equal only to rivals of aether.

every other game these days is trash, even melee is getting overhyped and boring.

I've literally never browsed reddit for shit. You're obviously bad at all fighting games and losing at smash must just trigger your shit. Also, Tr4sh dweebs are the nasty ones. All the people at OSU I play with either have jobs or are college students. They have showers and use them. But the one time I ever went to a Tr4sh tourney it was at a pizza place and all the people were fat smelly teens and I just stood as far away from the smell as I could. Like shit, why does the Wii U attract the human equivalent of dung beetles

Tekken then kombat then street

It *is* competitive, but not in the sense that it's developed with competition in mind. It's a who's-who cash grab that Nintendo fanboys fall for every time they release a new Smash.

Wanna know why the FGC shuns you? It's because you're not a part of it, but insist on being included. You're the retard in third grade that still gets birthday party invitations in the name of equality, despite nobody wanting to be around you.

Because the Wii U is shit.

Brawl is shit man. Everyone sucks but meta knight and ICs.

> Melee isn't a fighting game
> you suck at all fighting games and must be triggered
nice projection bro

Spoken like a true nigger who has never played Melee.

Are you retarded? I said Smash 4 isn't a good game. Melee is the second smash brothers game. Can you neck yourself please you dumb kike.

Oh but I did play it, and then I got out of 5th grade.

Nobody should stay in the Smash community for long, or else you wind up looking exactly like the inbred basement-dweller everybody imagines when they picture someone who plays Smash seriously.

0 reading comprehension a true smasher player I'll save you from your autism and take my leave from this shit thread have fun with your party games

Do you know what a wavedash is? Or a waveshine? Can you even input one? How about a dash dance? Moonwalk? Wave landing? Those are just movement options, and only a few. Also, I own my house.

SV5, Tekken, and MKX are all garbage money grabbers you retards buy year in and out. It's fucking hilarious. Go find a real game, with a real meta. Maybe some LoL, seeing as its worth more money than all of these franchises combined

Oh you mean the basic input options that the dickless nerds thrust fancy names onto to try and make them sound impressive? I've heard them mentioned before shutting Smash blocks of large tournaments down to go watch literally anything else.

Congratulations on the house though, man.

>year in and year out
>the time between Tekken 6 and 7 was 8 years

sf5 and tekken 7 are both sell outs

but they didnt make games every year your retard
thats why when the games comes many people buy it

Tekken. Haven't played any of those titles but have watched them and played previous installations. Tekken is my favorite from an actual fighting pov. MK has cool ass shit and lore. SF was never a big fan of

You realize a wavedash has to be done in 5 frames, and it's 3 separate inputs. So you have less than a 10th of a second just to do one the most basic movement options. You can do it slower, but if you're opponent isn't brain damaged (or a MKX player for example) you're going to get combo'd to death on the spot

Thanks m8. It's very cozy.

Seems more like something that has it's place on accident moreso than it being an intended mechanic in a game developed to be competitive. Like something that would be fixed by a real developer if they were making a real fighting game instead of a party game that people are forcing the idea of competitiveness on.

tekken 7

It was an accident they didn't fix. They knew about it. And it's not the communities fault that melee was designed by the dipshits at Nintendope wanted a stupid party game. But they accidentally made a fighting masterpiece. A game where you truly control your character as long as you're skilled.

Super Smash Bros Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube

read the thread to find out why your party game has no place in the FGC

You "truly control your character" in pretty much any game, those with horrible controls notwithstanding.

Still more player and entrants than every game every year other than SF. So clearly it's more popular than "real" fighting games. I'm all for not counting smash 4, bc it has no combos and is soooooo boring, but Melee has combos and hype

It has entries because everyone and their sister's dead dog can play it. And you wanna know why? BECAUSE IT IS A PARTY GAME.

I wasn't going to interrupt your sourgfest, but 38 repetative inputs in five frames to do something mundane like move slightly left safely doesn't equate to "truly control your character". It just means it takes needless amounts of muscle memory to do basic (yes basic) shit.

Melee? The SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GAME? EVERYONE? Not even man. Most Smash 4 players are fucking garbage at melee. And Melee still gets more entrants than Smash 4, which is 13 years younger. There are hardly any kids that play it bc "it's hard" and "Playing frame perfect Fox makes my hands hurt and keeps giving me tendinitis"

Yes, the 16 year old game. Because if you had to be good to go to EVO, there'd only be about 35 people there.

>38 inputs
>5 frames

That's impossible for any human for one, and also no game allows for 2000 inputs for minute. Are you stupid? Do you even actually play games competitively?

Tekken does not play like SF... it's still more a reaction game, and SF is purely an anticipation game

He just means the inclusion of Akuma and and other EX Gauge fighters Eliza and Geese are making Tekken more like SF, which is still retarded but more akin to what he was getting at.

Asks which fighting game is best, excludes the best fighter in NES. RIVER CITY RANDSOM BITCH!!!

what don't you like about the latest Tekken?

>Fanboying hard for melee
>Painfully obvious exaggeration.
>Completely misses a simple social cue
>Socialization difficulties..

That adds up. Asperger's must be tough, but hang in there kid.

Guilty Gear Xrd rev 2.

I have to give you a (You) because of all the hours I have on Kunio-kun games. These underage&s wouldn't have played those.

Wakuwaku7

Let's be real, melee is a terrible game to watch. You can only watch so many Fox mirrors, Marth mirrors, and fox V Marth before you lose your mind. Smash 4 is a much more balanced and more enjoyable game both to play and watch

Besides, kof14 is obviously the best option right now

Usually hear this about magic the gathering tournaments.

tekken 7 all the way. No better game out there

Wich soul calibur is that one?

Street Fighter takes the most skill and has the highest level of mastery