I'm 6'1 and 255 lbs

I'm 6'1 and 255 lbs.

Would Sup Forums consider me normal

Pic unrelated.

A bit fat

what's not fat?

Im 6'3 and around 200. And even then ive got a decent belly. Youre way overweight dude

Less than 220
I'm really missing that number and I'm 6'

well shit what the fuck should I do. I could just not eat for a while, I mean like small meals at the end of the day so I ain't fuckin starving myself.

Run and lift weights dumbass

yeah pretty much. limit to like 1800 calories per day

I'm the same height, about 35-40 pounds lighter, probably more muscle and I'm fat. You're fat but that's not uncommon these days, perhaps one could consider you normal.

I'm too fucking poor/busy cunt

I'm 6ft 185 you're fat my guy

a strict eating schedule will help you lose more weight then regular dieting. Your body is healthiest on a schedule.

Piece of shit. Asks for advice to get rid of your fat ass but ass soon as it includes some work you act like a bitch.
Fuck you, i hate people like you. "I wanna eat everything en masse, dont wanna do any exercise and look like a supermodel."

Well only way for you is to go feminist, these fat fucks might share your fucking attitude.

>waaaah I'm too busy fapping for hours on end to exercise

Guys, he never said "fat". He could be 6'1' and ripped.

I'm not acting like a bitch. A bitch would have fucking said "Man this is too hard, FAT ACCEPTANCE" But I'm over here saying I can't afford a gym membership, and I don't have the goddamn time to go to a gym. I called him a cunt because that's just normal for me.

Most people consider me chubby, I've never heard fat even tho the only thing me and my friends do to eachother is call out Insecurities.

Gyms arent that expensive and you dont even need to go to a gym. There are quadrillion bodyweight exercises on /fit/ or scoobys youtubechannel.
You just want tje easy way. Thats probably the attitude that causes you to be unable to afford a gymmembership. God I hate you fucker. You wouldnt even you'd my post if you didnt knew i was right. Fuxk you

>I'm not saying it's too hard so fat acceptance
>I'm just saying it's too hard

Wat

>I'm not acting like a bitch
>...because I put forth the effort to complain on the internet

This is advanced autism.

Why the fuck would you ask Sup Forums about being normal?

>You wouldnt even you'd my post if you didnt knew i was right. Fuxk you
I'll remind you that you called me a little bitch earlier. I ain't even that mad holy shit. Calm the fuck down and link me to scooby's, I like youtube and free shit is good.

REEEEEEEEE

I'm saying, that's not what I want to do, what's another method. I'm not acting like a bitch, or else I would have quit already.

Yeah I should have posted this on /fit/ if anything.

> burger units
you're a fat amerifuck

Why the fuck would you
>waste those dubs

At least I ain't some inbread chav or aussie spiderfucker

I bet they would have had a good kek

>> burger units
I lol'd
woke up my dog :(

you sound like someone that just figured out what dubs are/how to greentext

prolly but at least maybe one would've like linked me to some shit

I'm 6'2 and I've always been around 235-243 for the past 8 years. I may have been slightly less tall, doesn't matter tbh. But what does matter is that you think you can't exercise because of being or there isn't enough time. It doesn't take much money to run in place, pop some squats, and maybe get down on your hands and knees and try moving the earth. If you don't have enough time then it's because you don't prioritize it, as it would take maybe 30 minutes of your time. Watching what you eat is the biggest part of losing weight, if you're looking to do that anyway. Because you were just asking if you were normal, not asking how to lose weight etc. I just hate excuses

doesn't everyone nowadays, it's fucking 2010 all over again.

A couple months ago there was a thread where fasting was discussed; I did it for a while, it wasn't hard at all and probably positively affected me.

The short version: Choose an 8 hour period (I did 12-8 or 1-9) wherein you will eat (maybe a meal at 1 and a meal at 7). The other 16 hours are spent not consuming anything but water (maybe juice or whatever, but works best with water).

If what I read was correct, the insulin caused by digestion creates fat and slows your metabolism (so that you can digest stuff). The insulin totally dissipates 12 hours after eating; therefore, your metabolic rate is maxed out for the next 4 hours (say 8-12 am) and you both burn fat and create less fat.

Sounds reasonable.

Okay, per diem what should I eat to lose weight, and for 30 mins, what exercises should I do?

You fucking nigger are even to lazy to do a five second google search. Please dear sir kill yourself. You will never lose weight, stop bothering. You better get even fatter that a heartstroke will end you miserable and useless existence. You are the reason this world is going down, no motivation even for the tiniest tasks

read the entire thread jackass, I just asked someone what I should eat and What exercises I should do. that guy wasn't fucking helpful at all.

go outside and run. when it hurts to run, walk. when you think you can resume running, run more.

Well at least youre not me, 6'3 and about 300lbs. Im built quite wide but i am still a fat slob o shit. Could be worse tho. You could be a manlet ;)

>not this guy
I've found in the past that if I feel off balance running, a small backpack with a book or two helped me go faster (and longer).

>Buttblasted over greentext
You sound like an autistic tampon-chewing newfaggot but I wasn't going to bring it up.

kys

you're all fucking high, OP is fucking obese

I'm 6'0 186 and i'm a few pounds overweight, 220 is at the point of fat easily.

Normal for amerilards, maybe.

What's the point though. I know your ass isn't interested really cause you would have put in the effort to google that shit. Same as me. I keep saying I'll drop the soda and eat a little healthier, but do my convictions hold? Nope. Soda is too fucking delicious.

If you work enough to not have any spare time for the gym you should at least have enough cash for a gym fatass. Stop lying to yourself. Harder working people go to the gym 5 days a week and don't bitch as much as you.

I could just not eat anything for like a week.

the way i lost weight in the past it was literally just cut down how much you eat and make sure to at least take walks, or just some biking, whatever it is. Just normal cardio and 2-3 healthy meals, no extra snacking.

You may as well just do the five small meals a day thing. I don't remember how many meals a day, but small meals, and spread throughout the day. Otherwise your body will go into power saving mode and you'll lose weight slower.

I'm a little high and barely remember what I'm talking about. You should probably just google this kind of shit.

I mean if you don't eat anything for a long period of time. Super bad for you.

intermittent fasting, not bad, next best, keto.