How does this picture make you feel Sup Forums

How does this picture make you feel Sup Forums

What you do to young boys is your business faggot

Straight

to faggots molesting their adopted son. hang them.

That I can see why faggots are always the first to go in any genocide.

what are the details. whos child is that?

the threeways at home must be awesome

gay men should not be aloud to adopt boys.
>all gays are pedos
>you should not allow children at Canada's gay pride march
>some times Isis does the right thing.
>Justin Trudeau even though he is fedel Castros son is a pedo.

that if one of those men was a woman no one would be posting about it.

the two dudes are husbands, thats their adopted son.

Don't you have a trap thread to masturbate to?

That's a cute family and that kid is lucky to have two loving dads instead of staying in the system. My dad and step dad both sucked.

Kids probably gonna end up in prison

The worst part of this picture are the Crocs

this is how faggots are made (by being molested buy older men).

I'm bi and was never molested

that you know of.

This should not be allowed
I feel so sorry for that kid
That child grows up with totally wrong ideas
I hope he later find out that it's normal to wear crocks in public

Yea, you might have accidentally touched a door know infected with the gay. Happens all the time. Before you know it, you're in the back of a Honda in West Hollywood with your dick in /s

What kind of response is that?
When your insecurity is so fucking massive that you can't take what I do with my boyfriend in the privacy of my own bedroom, you need to dunk your head.

>aloud
>fedel

Can't take you seriously because you have the intelligence of an eight year old.

Lol i find it funny when people get annoyed about other peoples sexuality when it means literally fucking nothing to them. It's like they think gay people are gunna sneak into their house and fuck em up the ass in their sleep. Personally i give as much of a fuck about what gay people do as i give a fuck about sea turtles, the moon landing, apartheid, electric pepper mills, Hugh Jackman, and the other shit in the world that doesn't even effect my life.

/s = sarcasm

Sarcasm, indicated by the tone of ones voice. XD

they need to be hanged in public

>Redditfaggotry, indicated by EKs DEE emoji

Lurk moar, newfag

Phone posting cancer I apologies profusely, but this picture triggers me every time.
Thanks for pointing my stupidity though.

Child grooming 101

> they think gay people are gunna sneak into their house and fuck em up the ass in their sleep

think and hope

So being a pedosexual is cool with you?

kek

Normal

On could only dream my friend. Bunch of fuckin gay-lesbian do gooders. Wont have it in my shop

*wild dumbshit appears*

the LGBT community are normalizing pedophilia, we should handle it now before its to late, hang all trannys, fags, queers or what ever else these special snowflakes call themselves nowdays.

angry and frustrated

We're touchy-feely as fuck in my earthquake-prone, empanada-huffing Chilean family, and we hug and kiss each other on the mouth all the fucking time.
What's the big deal? Some families do that.

Massive Reddit chickenloving faggot promoting fucking little boys appears on Sup Forums tips fedora and asks where the shota is.

>The LGBT community..

That's not how you spell the globalists.

So salty! And chicken is delicious.

Sucked each other i suppose

filthy liberals just want to fuck kids, i hate liberals

gay dad kisses you on the lips

>doesn't even effect my life.

effect...

Nigga you hispanic pizza of shit

Wow haha clarity is lost on you young nigger faggot. Learn to read and understand what you just read you dumb shit.

Captcha; southern mongol

Pls....stop ruining latin american culture pal...just stop with your Universal gay-things fam....just stop, solo paraaa!!

Dat fuckng file name kek hardo

>letting a child wear those chinese made cancer giving plastic shoes
good job faggets

Gawdam I just want help with my Verizon account and not to hear about how you have two daddies, Steve from Connecticut.

This makes me feel sad and wonder what humanity has come to

It's almost like not all gay men are into shoes.

#NotAllFaggots

No not really my friend I just don't like old gay boys fucking little boys that's all. I'm sure you are cool with it but that's your problem.

>*wild dumbshit appears*
Clarification of said statement please. Enlighten me on this Pokemon wisdom.

>Captcha; southern mongol
Was that actually your captcha or you trying not to look like a pedoshill.

wow that is a new level of faggotism

Depends on the country it's acceptable and normal to kiss your son in the lips. If it's not his son well that's weird.

Hell's angels kiss each other in the mouth, go tell them in person that's gay. I'll make the arrangements for the funeral.

There's nothing gay about family members kissing each other on the mouth. Everywhere I look, Chileans are doing it.
Why are you such a prude? You seem way too upset, huevón. Too many Muslims in your family? They should be the only ones having a fit over something so banal and harmless.

It's only weird if there's tongue.