Leave destroying barcelona to me

>leave destroying barcelona to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.as.com/en/2017/02/20/football/1487588802_625903.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best.
Squad.
Ever.

Rafinha and Rakitic are decent enough, but the other five. How did they even get into Barcelona's first squad?

He's not alone in this

en.as.com/en/2017/02/20/football/1487588802_625903.html

Coaches should get 2 years maximum.

Rakitić is decent if there are top class players around him like Iniesta and Busquets. Rafinha is decent to enter the game in 85'+ if the score is 5:0 for Barca.

>literal whos behind a big 3

do they think they are a basketball team?

But statistically most peak in year 3

>statistically
What are the stats on that?

t. jose mourinho

That 4-0 dicking has been a long time coming. Anyone that's watched Barca in the big games in the last two seasons has seen them get overrun across midfield only for Suarez or Messi to bail out the team with magic.

People joke that if you managed Barca all you'd have to tell the players is to pass to Messi. But I think that's literally all Enrique has done in his time there. I've never seen him make an intelligent decision to win a game.

BASED AUSGOD

but he already won the treble in the first season. thats the peak. whe should gone in the second season.

>he should have gone

>pretending Barça is a superrich club like Real Madrid and can afford a front three as expensive as the MSN

MSN is very good and all of that, but an unbalanced team doesn't work.
No more Xavi, no more Iniesta, no more Busquets, no academy can produce such crop more than once in a lifetime, so get used to mediocrity.

Barça had a decade of success based on a world-class midfield and a fairly decent nº10. now it's time to get back to the real world.

Barça fans shouldn't worry too much, in 10 years or so they should be able to bounce back and be fighting for titles again.

>Barca aren't as rich as Real Madrid
They literally had the exact same revenue last season. Over the last few seasons there's been little difference.

Don't forget ter Stegen, the lad sucks

Sergi Roberto and Umtiti have been solid for the whole season though?

you're fucking stupid if you think it's about revenue values.

stop being ignorant. barcelona is rich, but it's half the size of Real Madrid. they can afford 3 stars, same as pre-Bosman era, but then they'll have to make due with academy players, slightier better-than-average players from the market. That's how it has always been, and will continue to be.

How comes United isn't even close to winning a CL with all that money?

Umtiti did well

To begin with, Sergi Roberto is not even a wing-back, but a midfielder.

>It's the full retard portupoor who spends his users life defending PK7, JUST Mourinho and now Andres MERDE Gomes

says something about revenue, doesn't it?
it's a number, it does not reflect proportionality in size of clubs, or the money they can afford to spend in a football squad.

its not about having money, its using it well. Real have the wage money because they criminally underpay everyone except like 2 people. Di Maria was on like 3 mil per year when he left, thats barely above the sum Ashley Cole quit Arsenal over a decade ago.

>wing-back

... but he has been doing well as right back

because they have to pay more for players and salaries because higher taxes and them being an english team. and they use the money to buy shit like memepiss depay pocba

Ignore this post, should've read the post just used to seeing that cancerous portucunt who is not you

Well, as you see, they're highly leveraged compared to the other clubs.

>higher taxes
I seriously doubt that, Spain has already high as fuck taxes, players like Messi pay close to 50% of their money on taxes

No he hasn't, he's actually been one of their biggest weaknesses at RB
Old man Dani Alves is still superior

>Messi
>taxes
lel. also google "Beckham law"

How does that prove your point? What do you mean by "size"? Why is size not value? Unless by "size" you mean "amount of money foreign oligarch is willing to spend on players" but I don't know how we'd measure that.

>Old man Dani Alves is still superior
>comparing a actually RB with a midfielder

Sergi should playing at his position.

it's about both. Using it well and having money. Doesn't matter how you use it, the money left for wages after the MSN and former legends Iniesta Busquets Alba and Pique can only afford what they have now, regardless of how they do it. That's the reality Barça fans must face and stop bitching.
They wanted to have names to match Bale Benzema and Cristiano. Well, now they do. Problem is Iniesta and Busquets can't do it anymore, so there you go

That's the reason players in the Spanish league dodge taxes so often, they are too high

because we bought argentinians like di maria, rojo, romero, veron etc etc

Size is not "value". Stop being american, please. This is a football thread. You'll never get it. Go back to the pretend-sports threads.

>Penaldo is a far worse tax dodger
>Gets away with it because it's halal
Disgusting fucking gypsy

>you're fucking stupid if you think it's about revenue values.
What does 'it' refer to? Being rich? Yes, being rich is about the revenue. When Deloitte release the rich list, it's a list of the clubs with the most revenue.

desu we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

What is size then?

nice daydreaming you paki bitch

this 2bh

Di María is too good for a garbage team like manure anyways

Go pickpocket the elderly you disgusting third world gypsy

How much do they pay Modric?

"it" refers to richness. Revenue is a poor attempt to measure "it". doesn't reflect reality.

Use your brain. Real Madrid can afford to spend 80M in James and then barely use him. And having Isco (50 or 60M worth) in the bench. All this without blinking.

i swear to fucking christ if you put down another shield generator instead of a teleporter ill kick your ass straight back to islamabad

In this context, revenue seems a good substitute. If Real Madrid and Barcelona have similar revenues, why can the former outspend the latter?

>desu
That's the only part that ruins the pasta

somewhere between 4.5 and 6 million pounds

> revenue seems a good substitute.
it's not
>If Real Madrid and Barcelona have similar revenues, why can the former outspend the latter?
exactly. it doesn't reflect reality, it's just a number. RM is a much bigger, much richer club than Barça, and all you need is basic perception skills to figure that out.

I just assumed your premise.

If Real Madrid outspend Barca in transfer fees, it doesn't mean they're bigger. Barca might just have a higher wage bill (I think they do).

And they might not have outspent them.

>Implying your life doesn't revolve around theft and sending your disgusting children begging for food

it will only be a decade or so of failures until they bounce back. the reality is that they've been protected from the real world because of the advantage players like Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets gave them while all around them football has been evolving at a fast pace. it's usually called winners syndrome.

they'll need to hire true top level manager. problem is Mourinho is at United and he won't leave until he feels his work is finished there. 6 to 10 years is what Barça fans have to wait for him to return.

>implying your mother doesnt have 3 arms
lel

>Barca might just have a higher wage bill (I think they do).
I'm not counting the front 3. And you're making that up. Reality is the back 7 have nowhere near the quality of RM back 7 and you only need to look to figure it out. Rest of squad players value is also imense.

Over the last 5 years, Real outspent Barcelona by a whopping 20m (and Barcelona outspent them when counting net spending).

Sorry, but your theory doesn't have too much basis in facts

>yfw Barcelona pays highest coach gross salary in the world for Enrique's """""services"""""

forgive my ignorance, but what it is desu btw?

>pulling number out of one's ass is a good way to make a point
regardless of what you say, compare the relative strenght of their squads. use common sense, man. this shouldn't be hard

transfermarkt.co.uk

Strength of squad doesn't reflect spending power. Manchester United can outspend any team in the world and their squad is the definition of average.

no team can outspend Real Madrid. you're being silly now.

this man right here will make barcelona great again

he has a fat ass

gorgeous ass 2bh

i would like to lick it all

I hate the way that Luis Enrique speaks

he's charming 2bh (no homo)

spanish götze

wEw

They dominate the Indian market and south asian markets