I found out that my gf gave a guy a blowjob during a party 3 months ago when she was drunk...

I found out that my gf gave a guy a blowjob during a party 3 months ago when she was drunk. We were in relationship for a 2 years now. She was crying and talking about how she knows she did the wrong thing, its her fault and she wouldnt have done it if she wasnt drunk. I don't want to dump her, she's the girls of my dreams. Should I just let it go or what the fuck should I do? I love her very much

Fuck off cuckfag!

You fucked m8.

Tie her down and fuck her hard, to teach her a lesson. Then kill yourself, to teach yourself a lesson.

There's always one of these fucking threads fuck off you cuck

I say this was her first chance; give a second.

Then kick her the fuck out.
Unless you don't mind getting cucked.

Also encourage her not to drink so any offense is a double offense (if she really needs to be drunk to blow guys) and grounds to kick her out.

If she loved you she wouldn't have put herself in such a situation.

Killing yourself will also teach her a lesson by proxy so what this guy says is wisdom.

She's a whore. Hatefuck her one last time then dump her ass and move on.

2 years? Did she tell you?

you don't even know if she has done shit like this before. this is probably the first time you caught her.

That is also true, thank you for backing me up mate

Sounds like maaaddddd damage control from her.
Find someone else who won't blow dudes and stress you the fuck out, I say.

Use this as leverage to get something out of her. Like anal or some mind blowing sex, maybe a threesome if you know how to manipulate. Then after you've had your fun for a little while, just dump her. Things will only get worse now that you know, she's gonna push things to see how much she can get away with. After all the time and stuff, yeah it sucks but trust me it'll be worth it in the long run. Don't stay with the girl.

well... she needs to "repay" you, *hint hint*

Use as leverage to get the right to turn around and make her a cuckqueen

she was always loyal, she messed up this one time because she was drunk. Im thinking of letting this one pass but if it happens again I will dump her immediately

You're lying to yourself. How would she react if she found you somewhere with your dick in a girl's mouth

Dude. Yes she was drip ink but who's idea was it for her to get drunk with guys? Hers. So, she obviously doesn't care if she fucks other guys. Tie her up n rape/fuck her, then kill yourself. Multiple lessons in one.

Drunk* not drip ink, fuckin autocorrect

Tell her its ok. Skull fuck her until you dislocate her jaw. Give her the angry dragon. Put on fedora and say something smooth like "Sorry toots, this man goes his own way."

But nah really, you are a bigger bitxh for even considering keeping her.

Since when has man become so fucking pathetic. The slag sucked anothed guys dick and you are still willing to kiss that woman how can you be such a beta faggot

If she's waited this long to admit it then someone threatened to out her and She's running damage control.
Milk the situation, find out who, find out why then decide your next play.

>gets drunk
>suddenly sucks cock

Sure... happens all the time

Seriously. Kick her ass. Beat her for it and tell her calmly while you do it that it's because she had no self control and whored herself. Tell her that you spank a misbehaving child. But as she is not a child, she can't be expected to get away with such a gross lack of self control with simply a spanking. Doing this once in this manner corrects the behaviour usually. Unless she is a complete slut, she won't do it again.

Do you really need to ask friendo?
1 if she 'loves' you, the bitch wouldn't have done this, not even drunk
2 she'll do it again
3 could you accept that this happened? I fucking couldn't
Kick that bitches ass to the kerb, you have another 3.5 billion to choose from
4 don't be a cuck, be alpha for once

>Beating women
wow, you're such a tough guy

>she'll do it again.
Not if you correct the behaviour. Women are not animals but they are susceptible to training. A combination of positive reinforcement and punishment for misbehaving works. The trick though is you cannot ever get mad. If she associates the beatings with your anger rather than her own mistakes she will simply deflect blame from herself.

>Not giving some equality
Ayy

Reactionary response from someone who doesn't understand the female psyche.

- Gets drunk and loses control of reality. So now she is free to do anything. All things can be permitted as she now has an excuse to do whatever.

- Christians do the same thing except without getting drunk. They do something bad then ask for jesus forgiveness. Its more convinient than getting drunk.

- Its also good for men who are Islamic cuz they can literally do anything they want and women can't get drunk so no excuses there.

Bottom line is that subconciously she feels she needs another dick to satisfy her, so ultimately you are doing something wrong. Everyone here agree's you are a cuck so that might be part of the problem. Girls want men, not children with feminine tendancies. She got her way and is sad she got caught. In the back of her mind she hopes you break up so she can end up with a real man. And you will too.

Fuck her in the ass then make her suck your dick and never let her go to another party again, she has forever lost that privilege.

If she won't do either of those, dump the bitch.

once a cheater , always a cheater , sorry friend , if you want peace you gotta send the bitch on her way , unless you want to worry that she will suck some AIDS rotten cock every time she is away

And thats why he must show dominance in the relationship and coldly punish the misbehaving woman. You prove my point

/thread

Good idea but not psychologically sound. This is associating sex with you with punishment. That is never a good thing. That will only make her more rebellious in the long run. Sex should be used as a reward for good behaviour. Pain and denial of sex is a more fitting punishment.

dump her or you are a cuck, and dont be shocked when she does it again. drunk is just an excuse, doesnt matter at all - she still did it - it is in her to do it she wanted to do it, booze just makes who you really are come to the surface.

Forgive her, but get your dick sucked by another girl.

It's the only way; quid pro quo, Clarice.

people can change you know

>Sex should be used as a reward for good behaviour. Pain and denial of sex is a more fitting punishment.

Female detected, disregard post

She's wanting after cock that isn't yours. That doesn't spell long-term compatability. It's going to end sooner or later.

A "cheating whore" often finds she can stop cheating once she finds mr right dick.

I don't understand this. Is it not better to try to improve the woman? Even if she leaves in the end, don't you have a duty to your fellow man to reduce the amount of whorish women in society? I mean this particular specimen doesn't sound too particularly far gone. Better he tries to correct her than simply passing the buck as it were.

I'm not female. I'm bothering to keep posting because I really believe it is your moral imperative as a man to beat misbehaving women. Do you know a single female that shares this opinion? And you call me a female simply because I have control over my libido? Sad untermenschen.

Well, that is one option. On the other hand, if we really are looking for an effective way to control the population of whorish women in society, best OP shoot her in the head and eliminate the possibility of future deviancy.

She probably did much more than that.

You should give the filth a slow death.

Tell her that you want to suck his cock too. Then suck his cock and let him fuck you in the ass. If you love her you will let him cum inside you, no condoms. Thank him afterwards and comment on how large he is compared to you.

This is your only option if you love her.

I thought we were talking about whores not juden.

Who the hell lets their girlfriend party out of sight?
What did you think was going to happen?
And if you were there - even worse.

Rewarding and denying with sex as leverage is a rotten female tactic.

But your point on physical violence alters the argument. My fault.

Please continue

Efficacy is the nature of the beast.

Exactly what has been said here before:
1) Dont tell her for another week or two even if you are decided what to do. Let her worry about that relationship.
2) Dont tell her that youre giving her a second chance and if she does that again, youll dump her. This will only result in you not knowing she did something like that again.
3) She is NOT to go to a party without you EVER again. If she wants to get drunk, either she does it with you or not at all. If she goes to a party without you again, dump her. If the relationship means something for her, she will obey.
4) Like someone said here previously, get a threesome out of it.
5) Search her phone for any misbehaviour. If you find something, publish it on her facebook and then dump her.

this isnt the first time she cheated, this is the first time she told you. As if being drunk is an excuse to suck a mans dick? The fuck is wrong with you.

This will always haunt you and ultimately tear you apart. No matter if you love her or not.

Best end this and never look back

Its precisely because it's a female tactic that by using it against her it works. It confuses the female because it takes away from her the one thing she was confident since childhood that she could exert control over a man with. By taking that away it puts her mind in a childlike state that subordinates her to your will. This is the natural state of a happily married woman. It is enforced through parental benevolence tempered with strict discipline. I swear by the fuhrer and the almighty that this works. I'm 29 and in a happy relationship of 7 years with my woman because she knows that sex is not hers to dictate and loyalty to me is either rewarded or punished based on the quality of it. She has never been happier in her life because she told me this makes her feel fulfilled. Truthfully all women seek a paternal style man. Much like men, however uncomfortable it is to admit, seek motherly women after the fashion of our own mothers. This is natural.

OP it's pretty clear she's gotten bored and lost interest. She says she's sorry now, but she'll do it again and feel less sorry the next time if you forgive her. It's over already, and not breaking up with her now only prolongs the inevitable. And prolonging the inevitable really can only constitute more loss on your end. Just end the relationship and find someone new.

Dont be a cuck. Breaking up is shitty, but you get over it. You will find another cheating whore and forget, shit you might go through this cycle a couple times before you either find a nice girl that doesnt suck other peoples cocks, or you might just stop trying to get a girlfriend until your thirty years old

In fact, that sounds pretty clever. I mean, by the standards of Sup Forums

Fukken screen'd

Your efforts to educate will be remembered

The thing is you must not trust her. You must suspect that she'll do it again. Otherwise you'd just forgive her instead of asking Sup Forums for advice. In that way the relationship is probably fucked.

The key is to never show negative emotion beyond disappointment. Raising your voice and beating out of anger is counterproductive, ad it naturally forments in her mind a victimization narrative that will be exploited by her family and friends. Undermining your will and training. She must at all times understand that you are not angry with her, but disappointed in her lack of self control. This will shame the female into wanting to impress you, she will get excited for opportunities to make gestures of love and loyalty. And you MUST be vigilant for these and reward them appropriately. Just as you punish her, you must reward her. Missing a reward is doubly as damaging as a punishment itself as she will correctly assume that you are a brute who only sees the negative. Again being counterproductive to your aim of reforming her. It's really hard. But nothing is more rewarding than receiving a blowjob that she is eager to give just so you agree to reward her with her being allowed to choose what movie I take her to on our date night.

It's just psychology.

dude if you love her and think she is the one, give her a chance. These virgins with their fkn inbred basement experiences will give you beta advices. People change and if she is sincere, she will. you can even use the BJ as a bargaining chip to do anal (if you dont already) or do some kinky shit. But seriously , talk it out, give her a chance to change. Good luck

dump her she'll do it again, people like that never change

OP, Dont do what he says, you will be a paranoid junkie who turns her into an object. Just forget it happened, we are simple human beings and alcohol disables our sense of judgement and morals. Just dont let her overdrink and ur fine.

Say you forgive her and love her, but you don't love her. Keep dating her. Tell her you love her personality and her appearance has nothing to do with loving her. Start taking her to buffets and get her fat. Once she's fat, dump her. She'll be too ugly and too fat to get any good guy. Plus, it'll be difficult for her to cheat, doing all the other men a favor.

Once a whore always a whore, cuck.

Danke. The fight never ends.

i second this

Fuck her one last time and lead her on. Then dump her.

don't listen to these beta faggots who have never been in a relationship. it's completely up to you if you think it's worth being with her knowing what she has done. but you will have to be able to deal with the instant loss of trust, constant second guessing, and paranoia whenever she goes out. if you think she's worth it or if you think she's sincere then go for it. you should also let her know that you are going to distance yourself. it's natural. good luck man.

No sweat user, your a cock sucker by proxy every time you kiss her.
How's it feel to be Bi?

>girl of my dreams
Does the girl of your dreams get shitfaced and suck off strangers?

If so kys. If not, dump the whore.

this

So much pathological advice given here. I urge you to only read the posts with the beautiful frauleins on them. Everything else here reeks of pathology.

Go spam your faggot cartoons someplace else, you worthless fucking piece of shit.

Why so mad?

cucc

Just telling it like it is. You're the biggest cuck in this thread, you're in no position to be giving out advice.

You're a miserable failure who posts faggy cartoons and still no one takes you seriously.

Lost my shit. It's this simple OP

Triggered?

Forgive her.. Let her suck cocks as she wants.. Tell her, that you would join in..

THIS, also make her promise you can fuck her whenever and however you want while fucking her up, as you'll need to hatefuck often if you're getting her obese

Well when the West makes better women in accurate nazi uniforms images that are also cute I'll move on to those. But the japs just do it better. Sounds to me like you are mad about something else though. I got time. Lay it on me.

Heil mein herr.

user i want to be yours

Obviously she doesn't car about you enough. She just likes the security of being in a relationship with you.

I dunno a drop of ink in a glass of water is pretty let alone when drunk. This has potential for slang for a type of drunk, the dick sucking inkdrop watching deep drunk.

I actually just felt like reminding you of how worthless and insignificant your efforts are before you finally off yourself.

Read
7 years of successful marriage. What do you have?

Sorry, mein fraulein. Or mein herr depending. But I am happy with my reformed jewess.

>she knows she did the wrong thing

then clearly she understands that you have to dump her because she just needs a random cuck to cheat on, and you -hopefully- aren't one.

Usin (You) as a launching pad.
Pardon.

Fucking cuck

OP is clearly a cuck because didn't yet dump her.

>I actually just felt like reminding you of how worthless and insignificant your efforts are before you finally off yourself.

Noted. But in reality I'm just killing time while I make more money than you at doing absolutely nothing :) I've made 25 dollars in the last hour posting legitimate advice and dank frauleins while sitting in a comfy guard shack. What have you done in the last hour? Jack off for the 5th time today?

Cuck

Not that other guy buy, what are the requirements to be a security guard?

Sounds like a sweet job.

Dump her, stay single and work on yourself and your life... and just bang sluts occasionally along the way... and then go find a chick to keep who's 10 years younger after you've built your life

Figure out your line and the sand and see if it has been crossed. If it has been crossed, dump her. If it hasn't make it clear where it is and give proper relationship punishment for her transgressions like the other nazi loli poster hinted at.

Also figure out what caused her to out herself. If it was her conscious, that should be a good thing. If it was someone she knows blackmailing her, you may want to take action to deal with that person. If it was someone they know threatening to out her unless she copped up, might want to by them a beer.

Drunk enough to suck a dude off, but not so drunk that she doesn't remember?

Also she took three months to tell you? Who's the dude anyway

Dump her fucking cuck