Serious question Sup Forums...

Serious question Sup Forums, why do famous white chads always end up wifing skinny blonde girls with barely any meat on em bones?

Whats up with that, are skinny blond girls chadkryptonite? If so, why do you think that is? Just curious.

Discuss.

Because they're allowed to have higher standards than you due to the fact that they are an actual desirable mate

Pic related, Tom Brady's wife: Giselle Bundchen.

Apparently she's a Brazilian "Supermodel"

Because since we can choose, why would we choose a fat girl. Also not all of them are blonde, had some with brown hair as well.

Evolution. Fatties aren't desirable in this day and age. It's all about fitness and health and intelligence. These are the desirable traits to pass on to your offspring now. If you like fat chicks it just shows how unevolved you are

>we

Show yourself, neckbeard.

See but that's the entire reason behind my question. A lot of these girls I don't consider attractive. Tbh if I was T. Brady I'd be messing with dream waifus that look like instagram mamis.

My whole point is that the skinny white blond girl is actually very low on the "attractiveness" ladder in my view.

But thats just me, discuss

On Sup Forums... Nice try FBI

And I don't mean to be DISSmissive of other pps choices either. Just trying to understand this trend that I'm seeing with internal working models and thoughts that I have.

If I was Jake Paul I'd be tryna fuck with Kylie, not Alyssa.

I feel this has a lot to do with why many of these "bad bitches" are dating niggers. I don't see many white chads going for em, instead there seems to be intense focus on the skinny blondy type.

Just curious as to what the hidden consensus is.

Taste differst, e.g. I for myself don't big bums and hips like on your picture. I just find them unattractive.

Not hips, i meant thights

>thights
thighs?

Niggers just like big butts.

Yeah whatever, I'm not American, I don't care.

Fair enough.

meh

Ok for brunettes, sure. Ok I'm going to assume that by "fat" what you really mean is "curvy/bbw" women (like Ashley Graham in pic). Which, ok, I guess is an opinion

Maybe they want to keep their kids as white as possible, they probably fuck whores like pic related in their younger years

B/c blonde hotties are the hottest women regardless of what fat fetishists and HAES degenerates claim. The hottest men (the most successful men since thats what women look for) get to pick any woman they want. They always go for the same kind of woman ergo that kind of woman is biologically the most attractive.

Bottle blonds are AIDS

More Giselle.

Look let me be clear, any man with a working pair of eyes can see that this woman is HOT. Scorching.

But what I'm saying is is she "waifu material over ALL of the likely DOZENS of choices in women that I as a celebrity chad have" hot.

That's what I'm saying/asking here.

If I were able to get a supermodel Giselle would be very low on my list. I never found her face attractive but I do like the model body type

Same, she doesn't exactly have the prettiest face to me. Actually a lot of these so-called supermodels don't have that much of attractive faces to me.

That is indeed what seems to be happening, can't even argue that you just have to look around a bit. Course it's not every successful chad but frequent enough that such a question could be posed I think.

I mean LITTERALLY a minutes ago I was watching an Espn segment about Tom Brady on yt and I though... Hmm who is he even dating? Is he married, I BET she's:

1. White blond
2. Skinny as hell

And what do you, she was exactly those things. So yeah then curiousity spiked and I'm asking this question.

Whats the deal, do you chads see skinny blonds as something like status symbols? Plausible right.

Guess you might be handsome, doesn't change the fact that you're retarded though.

Its obvious, white skinny blondes are the best females in the world. Argue all you want, but its the truth, because I say so.

The irony in this thread is that this woman has a seriously, objectively, disgusting face.

you've been brainwashed by the "body positivity" movement user
less fat = hot
blond = hot
tall = hot

it is what it is
dark hair is also good but blonds probably top it in the hierarchy

also: blonds outwhore the competition so they get the prize

>brazilian
>white
lol, no

I think she's like 99% german. her grandparents were probably nazis and had to flee germany to survive

Because skinny girls are more desirable than fat girls and blondes are more desirable than brunettes (for most people).

It's really just about collecting trophies. Nobody actually gives a fuck about how much they love their partner, only how good the partner will make them look in public around other hierarchy-minded monkeys.

There's no brainwashing involved

Let me give you a quick run down:

Brown is the colour of shit

When choosing a mate we want the opposite of shit

So we choose white

Got it?

I might give Brad a pass here because Angelina is a BEAUTE in my eyes as well but, just another example. Skinny brunette.

Amal Clooney.

WAHHHHH ALL THE GIRLS ONLY GO FOR RICH HANDSOME WHITE MEN WHATS UP WITH THAT

that's you. that's how you talk.

There is also some psychology as to why people find fatties etc attractive and don't fully understand why chads go for the stereotypical pinups. Basically even though on some level you understand why the pinup is attractive a part of you is programmed to find attractive that which you can basically get. So how attractive society deems the type of women you personally are drawn to is a good indicator of where you sit on the ladder of the social hierarchy. It's why guys who are either failures or who have deep seated psychological problems tend to go for fat women or women who are in some way themselves damaged and vice versa all the while they try to convince themselves and others that what they want is the true hotness and everybody else is just being influenced by societal pressures and the media (the fox and the grapes)

>New Jersey nose

dropped

Superior black women reject them

Kate Middleton, look, do I need to go on?

All these bitches are skinny af and blond/brunette. Literally YOU name the famous chad and I BET you she fits the description.

And I see some ppl commenting about skin, look my bad for adding 'white' in the op. Dont care that they're white. Actually I don't really care about any of this just asking a simple question and trying to understand an observed phenomenon.

Is this master race confirmed? These chads seem to know something we (I) don't.

Athletes usually date skinny people because they can both be on a diet then. As far as actors go idk. Most models are to skinny.
Pic related: shes single i think

This

2 long, didn't read

You have subconsciously conditioned yourself to be attracted to fat dregs with less competition, because it's more realistically attainable for you. Well done.

Nope. Actually don't give two fucks about what bitches do. Got a gf that's to my liking.

This is not a watdo thread, it's a discuss thread. Share your opinion/theory.

In the rich people world a lot of the women are thin. Hasn't there been studies that show thin women are more likely to be successful? They are probably just into the people that have been attractive in their circles while they were growing up.

>nope
Yep

Because they get to choose and no1 wants a fat cunt

People like white, blonde women

I don't see why that's hard to understand

They look like fucking angels son, sexy angels

So i'm a retard for not showing my face on the internet or for being confident about my appearance because i don't see your point here.

Oh nice my lookalike

1- she is rich
2- one of the most well paid supermodels
3- met her once. She is hot, pretty and.. yeah.. smart. She's a business woman now
4- she looks skinny, but has meat. The thing is that she is really tall

this dude bangs a different supermodel every day of the week. Giselle used to be one of them

That came across as sarcasm but I'm genuinely envious. Fat birds throw themselves at me, would be so easy to be in to it. Also all my skinny GF's invariably get comfortable and chunky after time, which is off-putting. If they were fat to begin with this probably wouldn't be a problem.

No, I guess it's not! I guess it's not.
>sexy angels
Leeel! whatever you say chief xD

That's Iskra Lawrence bro, she's not skinny. But I get your point.

There's more to a relationship than 'is this the aboslutely most beautiful partner I can get?'

Ah. Sure, sure I get your point too. But thing is you know, no matter what you got, there's always someone better. My whole thing is, if I was mfk Tom Brady or Prince William with arguably i finite choice in women, what we're seeing is simply NOT what I would do. So color me confused, but I get your point.

Just saying why are the Kim Ks, Ashley Grahams and instagram models of the world either still single or dating the house nigger, nahmean?

It's like hs all over again to me, with the 'pretty girl' paradox that says the most desirable women (in my mind) are scaring boys who could have em and are stuck dating Daquan cuz he's got 'game'. You feel what I'm saying

What else

Sure, there's more to a relationship, but as far as producing children, you want to find the most attractive, intelligent, healthy person you can to make strong offspring.

Appendix: Because he's got 'game' and all I've got is a good education and a bright future :(

You'd think that 'evolutionary' studs (successful men) would cozy up to 'evolutionary' winners (fertile looking women) but nope. Not so much it seems, or is it, and that's all I'm saying.

What's the deal Sup Forums, lots of great responses.

These girls are all so attractive, that everyone wonders how intelligent they are. If you understand me.

Solely the use of the word "unevolved" in this context makes me want to vomit in your face, retard.

That's not an evolutionary winner.

She's all natural...

I mean feel free to elaborate amd substanciate because there's plenty of ink to back up my claim.

Just saying, discuss, and if it's just your opinion cool don't be afraid to just say so (y).

haha keep telling yourself pair shape ftw everybody else is crazy

I'm referring to the unappealing way she stores fat on the lower half of her body. If you're insinuating these land whales are better equipped for child birth you haven't seen as many preggo teenagers as I have.

because you don't own a dictionary?

Everybody else ain't crazy. Chads know what they want and all I'm asking is what is that.

If it's not strong genes (strong Norse woman in Iskra's case) that you seek, what is it then.

Speak.

Fucking crack whores

Aesthetically pleasing, athletic, self control. Average fit girls would smash her in combat.

That's arguable, but fine. I do see that some might simply feel this way.

Haha, ok I kinda like your comment about brainwashing. It's possible you know I mean just look at how much opinions on what 'beautiful' is differ.

I'm gonna say that I think you're actually on to something here. My money is on status tbh. Status symbol and appearances, because let's face it Chad and Jennifer DO look good together.

They do, I mean the pairing IS visually pleasing let's face it. To me at least, but then is that what it is

Very rational analysis, probably accurate too if the data does say that. Fact check but, I'd be willing to actually accept that as a final explanation. Straight up exposure.

Smarter everyday Sup Forums.

do you see Pablo?

Well you got shit taste mate.

BR detected

oh, it's retarded :'(

No. Its because """""thic""""" women are fucking disgusting and should be gassed.

There isn't anything to discuss, faggot. Brady has accomplished more in his life than your whole family combined. "Discuss" that, pussy. He's fucking models, you're posting threads about how they're not attractive. Whose the degenerate loser?

You'be been brainwashed by the "big is beautiful" movement.

Beta. An education means practically NOTHING. Its not "game" you fucking turbo virgin lmao it's success in life on multiple fronts. You're a fuck up.

That's a hasty generalization about the Germans, don't you think? They weren't all nazis.

Wow, missed that jewel of a comment. Will meditate on this, and I have heard whisperings (a thinktank video) describing something like that exact. How we tend to find attractive the people who are closer to our own level of attractiveness or whatnot.

Good shit, will be meditated upon.

Yeah meditate upon it, faggot

That bitch even makes more money than tom

Because these guys can choose and men who can choose most often pick the skinny blond women because she has the best genetics.

You don't seriously believe the feminist bullhsit about liking fat landwhales? I'm not sure if you're retarded or baiting...

Have fun fighting that strawman you've built all for yourself.

The fact your saying waifu shows how fucked up you are.

The question is irrelevant to you. Go buy yourself one of those Japanese pillows or a sex doll.

Neither. More like open-mindedly curious.

Fags who can't read will read deeply into it, exposing themselves in the process.

But yeah as far as your argument that's kind of been said on here. "Best genes" is highly arguable but, k fair enough. Not my idea of best but it's fair some would disagree.

>Yeah whatever, I'm not American, I don't care.
Then youre irrelevant 3rd worlder

Is Giselle white? Thought she was white Latina from Brazil. She has brown hair.

Her wiki says "Brazilian of German origins", which would explain why she's not fully tan.

Yeah, she's white latina. Definitely not 100% white. White Latina have white skin, but are mixed with different races. She probably got some native blood and that's why she's got more yellow tan skin.

I don't find her attractive at all. She's skinny and tall. I like big tits and ass.

You're a jealous fatty aren't you?

It's the same reason the popular kids in school are actually insecure and suffer self-development concerns.

The ones who didn't have any friends, got bullied, called fag/nerd generally didn't have anyone to impress or compete with, thus prevailed on their own

It's the popular kids who were weak and dependent

Getting cleaved for a c-section is good genetics? Not having hips and milk-laden titties is good genetics?