Waddup Sup Forums, not gonna sit here and tell my life story, but I fucked up when I was 15, had a price put on my head...

Waddup Sup Forums, not gonna sit here and tell my life story, but I fucked up when I was 15, had a price put on my head, had everyone try do me in man, can't trust anybody anymore, it's been years and I've been in some bad positions and done some disgusting ass things to stay here, but I've got lucky too many times, it doesn't even make sense for me to still be here man, I've been shot, stabbed, all of it, had my four best friends turn the lights out and try cut my throat, and through it all I somehow survived, but my luck is running out, I've got a bad feeling in my chest about tonight, and just got a text from a guy I work with asking me to meet him, I don't know what's about to happen, so yeah, just want to chill with my Sup Forumsros for a bit before the fuck kicks off, how's your day user?

pretty good, i just got a shitload of money from ym rich dad and im going to spend the week enjoying my easy life

fucking lame you dumbass twat fucking dickwad

Bored at work op.. tell me something cool before you an hero tonight

Worst part about it is I didn't even do the thing the price got put on my head for, rumors can be a lot more dangerous than people think lol

at least you're not a nigger.... o wait...

>pic unrelated

I'm an emergency situation you can make a zip gun out of some pipe, matches, a rubber glove, a nail, and a lock nut

Nah nah m8

If shit kicks off and I come out on top I'll post pics in a new thread if this ones dead

Why the fuck would 4 people attempting to kill someone just shut all the lights off and swing knives around wildly in the dark and expect such a thing to work? That has to be the dumbest lie I've ever heard even by Sup Forums standards.

You don't have to believe me man, I'm not trying to impress anybody, I don't enjoy this shit but it's my life

Gotta live it how you get it

Nobody enjoys that their life consists solely of lying on Sup Forums, that's true. But you can end it at any time. Just shut your computer off and walk outside and do basically anything besides continue to sit here and make up idiotic lies. I believe in you user.

post ur gun or stab scar plus timestamp or btfo cunt with 110 lbs 16 y/o cunt hand

They all had night vision goggles on dude, I swear, you gotta believe me.

I felt shitty last night and all through out the day.
>had some sushi 8 with my sis
>had some really nasty burps
>wake up
>puke
>wake up few hours later
>puke again
>can taste the wasabi plus the frozen Hawaiian pizza I ate later
>sees bits of pineapple in my puke
>clean up what I got on the floor
>and then I went back to my room to browse Sup Forums
>and now I'm here

That's why you don't eat the pizza frozen, what did you expect to happen?

Provide stab/shoot pics faggot.

Got a shit camera

I'll play along with u b/ro. Stay strapped Mayne. U made it this far, u can do it. Why u not just relocate?
As for me, nothing at all like what u got going on. Just a high functioning junkie, just got off work and can't wait to get home to fix up! Feeling cold as Fucc and my legs ache like a mutha phukka!

My day was ok. I got chased by a killer robot sent from the future to kill me, then drove my blue convertible over a cliff whilst holding my best friends hand. Same as yours really.

No funds g, what's your poison? 6 months clean for me in two weeks, except for weed, alcohol and tobacco

Dude, I know that. I cooked the thing, like your supposed to. its just called a frozen pizza, cause you keep it in the freezer. Also I'm pretty much certain it was the sushi that fucked me up

You gonna roll a fatty?

Alright guys I'm leaving now