This is how stupid the made-up conservative fear of bathroom rapists is

This is how stupid the made-up conservative fear of bathroom rapists is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't get it man

are you chick with dick

sad cuz bad?

I dont fear them Im just tired of people accepting such an extreme level of degeneracy as if its on the same level as being gay.

if there was a gay in boys washroom they will touch your boy

if it is trans "woman" they will touch your daughter

it's same issue idiot

"Dont worry I am a Trans Am"

It's when they start involving children in this that it gets sick. Parents trying to convince their kids that he's a different gender and to get his body mutilated just so that they would have something to talk about with their liberal friends and get likes on facebook.

The bathroom stuff is just Cruz bullshit (and now the shills have latched on to it somewhat).

Sounds like a fantastic potential rape den to me.

>waltz in unquestioned
>lie in wait
>do deed
>waltz out

Bathrooms are dangerous places in general. Better to pee in a cup.

At least before the laws, parents and kids know to look out for creepy freaks in the bathrooms. Now with laws that let creepy freaks in whatever bathroom they want, you're forced to ignore them because you don't want to be called a bigot.

But all this is just pushing a bigger issue: Why do we need gendered bathrooms at all? Why not make every bathroom "gender neutral"? You want to poop away from women or men? Too bad, grow up. Men and women both shit and fart and piss, you need to get the fuck over it. There's literally no reason to have gendered bathrooms or locker rooms at all.

The conservative's supposed fake-trans pervert can just lie anyway and say they were born a woman and transitioned to man and its illegal for them to use the men's restroom.

The laws literally provide no benefit even to prevent the made-up threat of bathroom perverts.

Its a fundraising scam to get gullible conservative to donate money out of fear.

>
what??? washroom have no camera is the perfect place to commit, robbery, murder or rape

you think western women will comfortable taking shit with men in room?

you are idiot

>80's cars were the most aesthetic in history
>Also had the shittiest engines in history

Why would God do this?

Have you seen women's bathrooms? They're the most disgusting places on this god damn planet.

>80s cars
>Most aesthetic

Women are the ones pushing dumbshit laws like this anyway, it's about time they start facing the consequences of voting 100% liberal for the past 100 years.

If trannies can use whatever shitter they want, then anyone can use whatever shitter they want. There isn't going to be a guard checking IDs to make sure you're a real tranny before you enter. At this point the argument for gendered bathrooms completely crumbles. Who are you to say who's a woman and who isn't? Check your cis privilege, ladies.

I know its unrelated, but 100% this

I've determined that the ACTUAL fear is of a dick in a room full of girls. Any dick.

Trans people are generally peaceful and no more deviant than the general public as far as assaulting people in restrooms.

Its fear of penis, literally. I really think there are ZERO fucks given about vaginas in men's bathrooms. Nobody cares about that.

Its dicks, possibly unsheathed, on the other side of a toilet stall from little girls or grown women, regardless of what people state as objections. They themselves cannot actually speak the words that reveal the root cause of the objection. Its about defending virginal females from non-existent, purely conjectural threats.

Not being able to actually say its about penises is a critical problem when discussing this issue. \

>I'm a faggot who loves dick so this topic is actually about dicks, why can't we talk more about dicks?

Its about bending over backwards to make a minute part of the population comfortable, while simultaneously putting the rest of the people in a position to feel uncomfortable.

Somehow the feelings of the tranny are more important than those of everyone else.

came here to post this

>George R.R Martin detected

youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4

Excuse him, he meant most a e s t h e t i c

No, it's a wedge issue brought up by a radical leftist president during an election year with the purpose of using a completely negligible and mentally ill portion of the population to paint conservatives as opponents of civil rights.
Either that or it was his "wife's" idea because "she" is afraid she'll have to go back to using the men's bathroom

>80's cars were the most aesthetic in history

[White Trash Intensifies]

ackshually…. its dipshits from both sides that are escalating this most non issue of non issues into a cat 5 happening and its beginning to piss off all the people with any political awareness. we have bigger fish to fry and this kid shit is fucking pathetic.

the following is going to shock many of you so I'm issuing this trigger warning, you have been warned: you shouldn't need to involve the government into your potty time and its a sure sign of a childish mentality when children who don't get what they want from playmates run to parental figures in the hopes they will side with them

Psychotic faggots belong in a mental ward, not the ladies' room.

I know right, it's not like this just happened last week

Dude can you imagine all this shit happening when you were in highschool?
are you saying you wouldn't take a shit in the girls bathroom

Garbage opinion

FUCK NO have you ever been inside a girls washroom? It's fucking disgusting the worst thing I ever saw anyone doing in the guys washroom was a bong rip. I remember someone telling this girl stuck her bloody tampon on the bathroom wall! They're disgusting animals I don't know where this meme that girls are neat and tidy came from they're really gross

Considering an 8 year old girl got strangled in a bathroom because of this bullshit...

Here's how to solve it

>put up the toilet seats in the ladies stalls
>leave
>????
>WHO IS PUTTING UP THE SEATS, THERE AREN'T MEN IN THE LADIES ROOM, ONLY FEMALES
>cue SJW outrage for trannies

Tell me this wouldn't work.