So I've just found my friends mom on the cam site. I dunno if he knows about it or not

So I've just found my friends mom on the cam site. I dunno if he knows about it or not.

Should I tell him that I know?
Should I tell her that I know and that she should probably quit since it can embarrass her son and their family?

>inb4 you should blackmail her and fuck her

I'm not that kind of guy, I have morals

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21333_Has_Cam_Modeling_Gone_Too_Far.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give link

no, if I do that anons will say I'm a shill

ask her if you can join the show

I'm not that kind of guy, I have morals, besides she's not my type

then do nothing

2/10

Not sure how it can be embarrassing until a little twerp like you comes along and think it's appropriate to tell people about something their mother does or telling someone twice your age how to live their lives.

It would seem you don't know the situation, and you're best to just stay out of it.

>I have morals
>makes thread contemplating exposing friends mom for no reason
Ehhh......

this.

but what if someone from our uni finds out?
>It would seem you don't know the situation, and you're best to just stay out of it.
true but what if people find out what she does for a living? There are other respectable professions out there.
to my friend not to you

liar. attentionwhore. gtfo.

Grow up faggot. Who the fuck are you to judge how anyone is living their life? Either crank your dick watching her cam, or move on.

if you tell him:

1) he will know you're a degenerate faggot who only sees some genitalia on the internets cams

2) he will tell it to everyone

in the case that's actually his mother:

3) he will constantly ask you to tip her, so he can get some extra pocket money to buy some extra weed to smoke without letting you know

Tell him without a doubt, it'll be the best fap he's had in his life. He'll thank you for it.

>op cant inb4
Blackmail her and fuck her

Jesus christ.

This is like the war on drugs... Drugs will ruin your lives! But mostly because the police will ruin your life when they throw you in jail for you doing something relatively harmless.

Do you see the parallel here? Basically it would just be you and other retards that would find it a problem. Its not a problem til someone like you think you need to push your ideology onto others.

If you are really that concerned, you could send an anonymous message to the mom containing some kind of personal information to prove that you know her, warning her that you've recognised her and to either quit or conceal her identity from now on.

That way, she takes precautions, and your friend need not know.

>attentionwhore
how exactly am I an attention whore? I provided no names nor links. You came here expecting something that I wont provide and now you're lashing out since you didn't get what you expected
>Who the fuck are you to judge how anyone is living their life?
no one but I think he deserved to know whats going on don't you think
we are both 22, he wont do that, also we don't live at home anymore. I have a house that I rent with a couple of others and he lives in a dorm with his gf.
he has a gf
no
wouldn't you wanna know if your family member what camming?

Mind your own fucking business faggot. Why is this concept so hard for you retards to grasp?

The reason why I'm concerned is because she uses her real name and surname if the info box. Everyone who searches her name + the name of the cam site can find her. This my be a good advice tho. Thanks

>expects us to believe him when he doesnt provide links of any kind
>expects us to believe him when he doesnt provide pictures of any kind
>implying OP has friends

Just act retarded like you never saw anything.

>wouldn't you wanna know if your family member what camming?
Sure, but not to embarrass them or harass them into making choices that better align with my narrow way of thinking. I would want it simply for... Recreational purposes.

Again, who fucking cares and why is it any of your business?

ITT:Op says he is on some higher moral ground for not blackmailing some chick but is then going to embarass his friend with info said friend may verywell already know.
Fake and gay

>I think he deserved to know
But why? Do you, as your parents child, need to know ever facet of their life? Do you need to know their favorite sex positions?

You should literally mind your own business.

fuck off
I can't do that. When I see something it doesn't go away
He's my friend and I'm looking out for him. This info my be used against him in his career later on
>verywell already know
but the thing is I don't know if he knows

>But why?
it can hurt him later on in his career

How is this looking out for your friend? And how would him knowing make this better for him/the mom?

>And how would him knowing make this better for him/the mom?
he can confront her and she may end this cam business

No it can't. This doesn't happen. Also, the only way this would happen (for anyone) is through your (and retards like you) actions. This isn't a big deal, until you make it a big deal by acting like it's a problem when it's not.

Again, like the war on drugs... It's a non-issue

The problem here is you say you have morals but you are willing to go up to your friend and be like "lol your moms a camwhore." For what reason? He either A. Already knows. Or B. His mom didnt tell him on purpose. Is it worth making your friend embarassed for life just so you know he knows? Like either way its a family issue that has nothing to do with you.

>he can confront her
With his penis. Is this where you want this to go? Get your friend to confront mom, eventually wind up on the cam too so you can see his penis?

Also... How is it your business to inform him? How is this something appropriate to bring up to your friend? It's not your place to "inform" your friend of what his mother does in her own goddamn time.

>No it can't. This doesn't happen.
in my country it does. There's a reason why millions go missing every year. As soon as someone finds others weakness they exploit it to their gain.
>lol your moms a camwhore
no. you just think that. I would never say someting like that. I would explain it to him like a human being not like a stupid retard
>Is it worth making your friend embarassed for life just so you know he knows
it's better that he knows
>Is this where you want this to go?
stop being stupid
>How is it your business to inform him?
nobody else seems to know about it yet. She has our country blocked from seeing her cam, but sooner or later someone will find out and it's better that it comes from me rather than from someone else don't you think?

Is it your life? No? Then you have no right to intervene in it.

You mean you're a pussy
also, a normal guy would shut his fucking mouth and enjoy the show.
You on the other hand....
>here's a venn diagram

Dude the point is that shes doing this on her own time if he knows or not doesnt matter. If she was working at safeway would you have a conversation with him about how she worked at safeway? No, you wouldn't. It isnt your business nor her son's. She should be the one to tell him if she feels like it.

>the point is that shes doing this on her own time
actions have consequences and hers can affect him greatly

Blackmail her

Like what? His friend telling him he found his mom on a cam site?

for sex

>Like what?
like not getting a job for one

Post screencaps or this is bullshit

fuck off pepe poster

>be OPS friend.
>get job at pizza place
>really good at making pizza.
>manager comes in.
>"hey we know this has nothing to do with you but your mom gwts nude on camera for money so even though you are a FULL GROWN ADULT. And it has nothing to do with you or this job you are fired.
Or are you thinking
>graduate from harvard
>4.0 valedictorian.
>become doctor.
>head of hospital comes in.
>"sorry about this but your mom is a camgirl so we have to fire you."
>"what im a full grown adult though what does that have to do with anything?"
Or maybe
>apply for a job.
>"we would love to hire you sir but your mom is a camgirl and that has so much to dow tih what kind of person you are so we arent going tok hire you."
Your either underage and don't know how the world works or you're fucking retarded.

I'm not from US

Morals are boring.

>I have morals
Neck yourself

Goldfish are boring

you newfags are a shame, all taking the bait wth no proof... u dont even know the rules? pics or didnt happen
Sup Forums is dead

Bait thread sage goes in all fields

Either way if you keep it a secret im sure it won't have a huge impact on his life unless you live in like iraq or some shit.

Pretty much

>some shit.
I do, but am from europe
this isn't 2010 anymore.

>You have morals, but you're browsing a cam site
Ok kid.

Dang dude. Sorry to hear that. Tell your griend i hope hes doing ok. And that his moms vagina looked tight.

>And that his moms vagina looked tight.
I didn't actually see her naked I just saw her profile

surely is not.. look all the tars taking the bait

I would blackmail her and fuck her....daily. get her pregnant then force her to live stream her abortion, then make a wine sauce out of the blood and braise the fetus in said sauce, and then have foody sex while we eat the whole dish; down to the last tiny toe. Be sure to do your best to shame her and emotionally torture her the entire time. Tell her it's all her fault for being a filthy cam whore, and if shed just get a real job like.....idk woman jobs, she wouldn't have had to suffer such a terrible fate. Finally, begin attempting to impregnate her again, thus starting the cycle anew.

>I would blackmail her and fuck her....daily.
I would stop just at that, I have morals.

Lmao, no don't harm her in anyway. Just leave it be. What she choses to do with her life is her business. There's nothing wrong with what she's doing. She's harming no one. If youre concerned for her safety because she uses her real name then send her an anonymous message, with or without something that proves you know her without revealing your identity, and express your concern to her. Or just leave it be and let her do her thing.

Something like this, perchance?

efukt.com/21333_Has_Cam_Modeling_Gone_Too_Far.html

>wouldn't you wanna know if your family member what camming?
Honestly no, I wouldn't. Just leave it alone user, nobody's getting hurt.

and what does your therapist say about that?

>Honestly no
Why not?