*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because in the U.S. the places where are mostly likey to get robbed are also the places where gun laws are most restricted for example I live in Jew York City where owning a switchblade or even a BB gun is illegal. The places where you can get guns and put one in every room are also the places with no fucking crime

Good fences make good neighbors.

Could your touhou defend you from a burglar?

Because if I defend my house in my own country I'll go to prision

That actually happened to me and I scared him off with a machete. Luckily he didn't have a gun.

Is a short sword and an air pistol good enough?

Got it stolen when someone broke in ironically

Bin that knife ahmed

>Why don't you own a gun?

I don't own 'a' gun because I own 14; that would be improper grammar.

I do own guns though.

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise

hmmmm why might that be

>knife
>England
>kek

WE WILL
WE WILL
ROCK YOU

Stay back! I warn you! I have a knife!

Donne u sayz it
It ain't us
We din du nuffin

I will use my words like they did in Australias hostage situation a few years ago. Worked a charm and the intruder will leave peacefully.

dubs don't lie

>Why don't you own a gun?

because i don't live in a shitty neighborhood and i have a large penis

>having to lock your doors while you're inside your own home

This should be a red flag that the neighbourhood you live in is broken and it's time to move.

Oi! Bin that knife!

Did they hotglue your figures?

It's time for a plan.

Why is it always the same threads being posted with few weeks intervals?

Have seen this exact thread with that picture posted many times.

U shillposters really have no imagination.

Why do you have a lock on your door if you don't use it though?

It's actually a souvenir that I brought home from the Caribbean. But the point is that with no firearms on either side I was able to defend myself and my property without either of us being hurt. If we'd both had guns one of us might be dead now.

Oh, but I do own a gun. And the nogs from Chicago and Milwaukee who regularly break into homes in this area will get a surprise if they come to my house.

Because I don't like in a third world country full of crime. Nobody wants to rob and kill me because my country isn't full of violent, angry faggots.

I only lock my doors at night because my parents nag me about it. Where the fuck do you live that you're worried about someone murdering you, raping your wife and stealing your valuables?

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into American cardboard house
Fixed.

Be in America. yes, you have to lock your doors because pic related

No just took my xds45

See, this is another reason why I want to live in Canada.
I'll finally be able to start a career as Serial Killer without any difficulties.

>I live in Jew York City where owning a switchblade or even a BB gun is illegal.

Apparently only the criminals have arms and only the criminals have weapons to prey on you.

Blame yourself for electing shitheads...

Chicago did just the same and now has just the same problem.

I own 2 guns, a really nice VZ58 rifle, and a Mosin Nagant M91/30. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to defend myself, especially since I keep a VZ58 mag loaded and ready to go.

>Because if I defend my house in my own country I'll go to prison

Most of America is made up of people that moved out of shit holes like you live in...

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

Also see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_theory

what's he going to do, stab me with an unlicensed butterknives?

Honestly, I could leave my house unlocked all the time, even when not home, and just have the lock for looks and still wouldn't get burglarized. There just aren't any niggers or shitskins walking around causing trouble where I live. Of course though if everyone did this then the niggers would figure it out eventually and start to show up, so you still have to lock up when not home to maintain order.

who needs a gun when you have a katana and know how to use it

Obligatory vid....

youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for Freddy Mercury to rock you.

Oh. Well, I do the same. Locking is just a reflex movement because we have to lock every single room at work every time we go in or out.

At close range, it will do the job just fine!

But watch out when the Nanny state comes...

I suggest you get a few boxes of adult diapers to throw at the UK cops when they come... When they piss their panties that you tried to defend yourself instead of letting them find out who murdered you two years latter.

Ahaha oh wow

I have a gun but not to prevent burglary. There are 3.7 million burglaries each year in the US, most committed when you are not home, and mostly committed by people you know. Only 17,000 involve an armed stranger and those are clustered in poor, inner city, minority areas and most of the victims are stupid enough to let the burglar in when they knock on the door. The unprepared suburban family who gets robbed like you suggest is extremely rare, and I doubt I'd have my gun ready anyway. It would be a brawl and I'd probably get killed. So, get a few dogs instead.

This will always be my favorite gif, makes me think of failed britistan suicide by cop attempts

Watching this gif while playing the benny hill theme song