Anything women do, men can do 10 times better. Fact

Anything women do, men can do 10 times better. Fact.

women better at attention whoring

Give birth, right now

Refine the statement...

Any act that both a woman and man could do, a man can always do better.
Fact.

I've known lots of women who can shoot really damn well

My bad. Good correction

Shoot semen right now

Lol is no one gonna comment on how wrong that picture is? 40mm lol

45mm lol

world record holders for all gun related feats, are men.... nobody care about your personal experiences.

Women are very shortsighted creatures. Men are always thinking, using their brains to perfect a machine, to write a better story, to try to comprehend the world around us and to try to lessen the human suffering.

Women however, are always trying to catch up to what men are doing and "do men things" this is why women will never surpass men in any field and will forever lag behind. By the time a man is done completing or creating something and woman is just begining to try to understand that, and by then men have moved on to the next best thing.

This is a 45mm round. Dont think itll fit inside that "glock & wesson"

>lots of women who can shoot really damn well

which is why in the Olympics they're separated by gender because women can't compete with men

Actually women can compete with men, they just have to claim they're tranny, but the only reason freaks claim they're tranny is for men to pretend to be women, for favors from men and to beat women in sports.

>women are short sighted
You've obviously never been in an argument for a woman.

Breastfeed

Short sighted refers to prospective thinking. Thinking for the future.

The only thing women can do is remember the past, usually for blackmail or guilting purposes.

I don't have arguments with women. Women fail at facts and logic and resort to emotion and blackmail. I really mean no disrespect to women, but they are simply inferior to men

Driving

ahhhh ok, you've gone from asshole to sad virgin.

Roastie found

Nice ad hominem, You have just proven my point in its entirely.

Unless it has a magical magazine with space time control like the ones in the movies

That is the definition of alpha male.

All men are the same

Yeah, i'm thinking of grabbing some 1000rnd mags for my mac-10

Kek

Breastfeed
>checkmate

....except read this revised statement, cuck

>All men are the same

Yes, all men are equally superior to all women.

I want that ar15 that shoots that can shoot 30 magazine clips a second

Men are technically able to lactate, it's just extremely difficult.

You need to learn when to give up a failed argument

Those are pretty neat, but the 30 round clip mags always broke, shitty springs ya know. Better usa a pump action 60 rounder, it can be converted to full auto.

So any guy is automatically better than Marie Curie because he's male?

These 15 seconds is by far, one of the best clips ever. A guy missing a leg, and an arm - lifts himself up using only one arm.

Just look at the women. Powerless. They can barely coordinate themeslf into a team. LOOK AT THEM. One is trying, but fails - they just look at each other helplessly.

This is wonderful.

That's my first post in this thread, I'm not the user you're thinking of.

Her husband was, he was also a Nobel prize winner

Still applies

>inb4 you can milk anything with nipples

piss off w/ your bs

Yes. Hitler. Obama. Trump. Bin Laden. Castro. Putin. Kim. All better than any woman ever.

Why do you think they have nipples if they aren't meant to be milked?

Roasties only went to space cause men allowed them to. I don't hear of any roastie test pilots and explorers.

One Nobel prize isn't better than two, specially when the first person in history to be awarded two was her.

"Roastie"

That sounds like some 1700's shit

Do you know who invented the Nobel Peace Prize? It wasn't a woman.

I guess women only have worth if they're given two awards from men, named after a man. Really shows their superiority.

Because nipples are formed before the sex is decided in utero.

So any scientist that's been awarded a Nobel prize should be invalidated because they didn't invent the prize?

whoring in general really.

Nobel prizes

Women: 48

Men: 531

Really activates the almonds

>>So any scientist that's been awarded a Nobel prize

I don't think you understand, what is the point in saying women are greater than men, by awarding a woman an honor named after a great man?

Manipulating.

Why should that matter? It's counterproductive for society to ignore potential because of gender. If you think there's no point in awarding a woman a prize named after a man you're looking way too hard into it.

Okay you mysoginists, let's see if a man can form a baby in their bodies.

Go ahead I'll wait.

>ignore potential because of gender

It's not ignoring potential, you don't understand the sheer stupidity of trying to justify women as being on an equal level as men, by looking at a woman who was awarded two prizes named after a man.

Piece of cake. Ive done it twice. Hurts shooting them out the ol dick hole but its possible

If I put a Poptart in a toaster, do I congratulate the toaster for doing what it was made to do?

Didn't Bruce Jenner win woman of the year? This just goes to show men are better at being women then women are.

Ok, but first make a baby without the use of sperm and no in vitro fertilization

Glamour Magazine 2015 Woman of the Year was a man

checkmate, feminists

Keep in mind the historical context in all of this. Women haven't had accessible education (if not plainly excluded from receiving it) throughout history. It would have been impossible to name a prize like that after a woman back then because of gender roles.

kek

the toaster didn't create the poptart and hopefully you aren't cramming full term babies up girl's pussies.

Fine, let's change it to popcorn (kernels) in a microwave. Does that work for you?

The microwave didn't create the kernels either you fucking retard. The product was actually formed before the microwave processed it into something else.

Traps are taking their place

The woman doesn't create the sperm you fucking retard. She incubates it.

[Kernel>popcorn = Sperm>baby] is a terrible analogy

Are you this retarded or am I taking the bait? Try to make a baby without sperm you troglodyte.
>I'm special because i can do what nature made every mammal able to do

*correction female mammal

ANYTHING women do that MEN CAN'T

A kernel eventually becomes a piece of popcorn. A single sperm eventually becomes a baby. They both need to wait inside and grow. Works pretty well my nigga.

Actually men can breastfeed, its just extremely difficult. So this one stands.

>every mammal able to do
not every mammal can have a baby, males of the species normally don't.

It happens when steroid users come off high levels of exogenous testosterone. The body compensates with high levels of estrogen production leading to the formation of breasts and lactation. This can be prevented with proper dosing of aromatase inhibitors.

i'm pretty sure women are better at giving blowjobs.

Women are better at dancing.

Women are better at menstruating and lactating

Bi-fag here

You are wrong.
Guys know what guys like.

Men have their own dicks and thusly will always know how to give better blowjobs. Try again.

Most guys like blowjobs performed by females
Fag

Doesn't mean women are better though, does it?

Lol no.

by that reasoning women are better at licking pussy, which defeats the original claim.

I corrected myself below because I already expected a faggot like you. Still doesn't mean shit. How special are you when even a female rat can do the thing you feel special about? (And considering they get about 10 babies, they're even better at this)

itt: virgins and those who jerk off to traps claiming it's not gay

From what I learned from a Sociology class... Women haven't really had a whole lot of time to show what they are capable of. Not until recently (as in the last 100 years) have women started separating from their gender roles and starting to do things we'd expect a man to do. Arguably, women should be better at leadership due to natural instincts and historical roles as mothers or caretakers, this is challenged by the fact that they are more likely to make emotion based decisions. So... maybe they'd be better as your manager, rather than being your national leader. But again, I personally think the more complicated or emotional mind is better at certain things. We are humans after all. Just throwing ideas out there...

Women can even do that on command though

>Trying to defend women
>Only talk about passive thing such as breasting or giving birth

Great, everything's said here.

but is it really relevant? Okay, for the most part males are more intelligent. And women are just the component to reproduce and take care. Maybe thats their only purpose. But therefore, they have beauty and other charms like breasts or whatever to equal the lack of intelligence to attract a man. So maybe the problem here is that you cant get a attractive woman?

>OP loses to girl
>OP makes /bread
>MEn aRe BeTTER HUR dUhR
>Other loser men of the internet gather here to console their newfound brother

women give better hugs

bitches be looking better neked

the one thing I have found women do better than men is having sex after they are dead.

Alright, get out.

they look better in thongs too.