Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

counterfeit and possibly homosexual in nature.

Its fake

fake

this dude actually was in jail for growing weed on a large scale

Why the fuck he in front of children then? Who thought this was a good idea?

this whole youtube format thing is about kids talking to "criminals" if they think they´re bad persons n stuff like that... kinda boring.

keked hard

kek

"I only murdered 2 little white girls and ran over my son, but look im nice."

K

Wouldn't surprise me if real and from Japan because...

WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN!?!?!

What is this, is it a new dating site.

yep, thats kind of what this series is about. this dude who was growing weed and a robber. which were real nice ;-)

So like did the parents agree to do this? Who the fuck would let their kids do this?

>murdered 2 little white girls
antifa would be proud

um, i hope so that they agreed :D ... i wouldnt let my kid do that, but at the end of the day... the guy in the pic is just a grower, probably not a very dangerous guy. its on youtube --> watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E

>antifa
Who?

>Who thought this was a good idea?

I remember see the video like a month ago, now I cant see it. Someone has a link or downloaded it?

watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E here ya go

This is a step to pedophiles humanization. We will have it pushed to "normal" same way we got faggotry pushed to "normal".

Enjoy.

Thank god i live an entire ocean between the shit stain the USA has become and will become due to this SJW bull.

Fkn libeys

youtube.com/watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E

Got to be trolling/10

inspect element lmao

Im actually not. I dont follow news and rarely go on the internet.

I don't think that's the case. I certainly won't allow it. Fags are adults so what they do is their business. Kids will never be able to consent to sex period. It's a different philosophy.

I want the loli in pink

whoa the outro girl

BECAUSE THE ACTUAL PROBLEM IS RAPISTS/MUDERERS AND MOLESTORS THEMSELVES NOT A PRESUMED FETISHIST INWHICH THAT MAY UNFOLD A CONSENTING RELATIONSHIP TO YOUTH WHO HAVE ENOUGH CAPACITY OR SOUL KNOWLEDGE TO COMPREHEND OR PERCIEVE BEYOND THE DISTRACTIONS OF REALITY NATURAL COMMUNICATION?? TO BE BLUNT ITS CALLED COMMON SENSE YOU DONT FORCE ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING THERES A WITCH HUNT ON SUCH PEOPLE WHO DO ANYTTHNG ALONG THE LINES LET ALONE ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THIS AND ARE BURNED AT THE STAKE AS IF THEY DID AND IT IS IN OF ITSELF A WORSE CRIME TO DO THAT ALONE IN COMPARISON TO WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSED OF IF THEY TECHNICALLY DIDNT DO THAT ESPECIALLY IF ITS ASSUMED AND CONDESCENDED

MURDER/ATTEMPTED MURDER AGGRIVATED/ASSAULT IF NOONE WAS HURT FORCED INTO SITUATIONS OF HARM

DID YOU KNOW HUMANS HAVE BEEN LIVING THIS TIMELOOPED MOMENT OF NOW THAT WE CALL REALITY ALONE FOR OVER 150 THOUSAND QUADRILLION YEARS

>62K Likes

North Korea please do it now faggots!

Let me just play devil's advocate here and say this.

Consent isnt really determined by the age of a person. In canada the age of concent is 16. Some places its lower. And some places its higher. If the term kid is directly determinrd by wether the party can consent or not, then when is it exactly that a person turns into an adult? You dont gain consent overnight. And there really isnt a way we can tie consent to an age, its different with every person.

Personally i beileve that instead of having an "age of consent" it would be better to have a test of consent. A test the person could take to determine if he or she understands and is able to consent. When should the test be given to a person? Well honestly its up for the parents/gardians of the child to judge if the kid is old and mature enough to take the test.

Fuck pedophiles tho.

just google antifa, a group of people who hates racists, recently they stabbed a guy because he looked like racist, some people call them "terrorist organization"
they're white too, so it's just a shitshow between white racists and whites who hate their own race

IN PART ACTUAL dANGEROUS CRIMINALS POSSES A HEFTY INTENTION OF DANGER IN THEIR FIELD AND KIDS
CAN PICK UP ON IT

dem skirts

You may have a point. I think that 16 generally makes sense from a biological standpoint because you are pretty much fully through puberty at that point. If you are not fully developed you shouldn't be having sex. That should also be a part of the equation...

you are delusional and retarded as fuck to assume that womankind itself is trolling the shit out of you and has been
covertly doing so for aeons who the fuckk do u think youre playing following a script to coverup the big secret sex fests and orgies every one regardless of age privately attends to in other realities how do u have the audacity to attempt fool only you? retards like you should be destroyed

Yeah exactly. The will also be a huge factor since people develop at different rates. 16 is a pretty safe option too.

They are militant leftists communists who believe in all whites are privileged nazis and should be punched genocided even though they are mostly all white middle class college students living off their mommy and daddy's. they protested an anti-Isis rally not that long ago.

yeah lets go ahead stick to 14
for best moments manifest of nostalgia

remember when we said if you let fags be OK eventually pedos will be OK and everyone called us bigots? well here we are

What a cutie