kek thanks OP

A bald, manly-ass, muscular woman.

I'm fucking eating here faggit

superiour german product development

Whats a good way to convert a bunch of webms

the future of dating

best webm ever

God help us.

and now you know why some "primitive" animals have more DNA code than mammals end/or humans

Cops are dicks. That is the definition of excessive.

>filename
lol

>Boot tear gas at police.
>Expect them not to respond to a perp assaulting officers.
k.

definition of do not fuck with the cops
these people deserve anything they get
they are communists, anarchists doing domestic terrorism, for Soros

it seems everyone has fetishes

yes, because it's police brutality for not telling him "b- b- but Sir, please! stop throwing things at us! We don't want to get angry at eachother and call names, do we?"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ql5tkK1jdk

>what is self defense?
>what is center mass?
the US is literally the only first world country that tolerates/advocates this sort of carte blanche police violence
the sad part is even though I believe you should be able to sue the state and state entities, this is one of the main reasons they are never held accountable, because as soon as the rampant negligence, excessive force, etc. is acknowledged, that leaves a ton of police forces open to a MASSIVE amount of litigation which would cost taxpayers ungodly amounts of money.
Whereas in decent countries the state can't generally be held financially liable for civil damages so everyone is far more willing to be outspoken when the police do some fucked up shit.
But this is one of only many reasons the US police are fucked up across the board...

that was metal as fuck

wow this derailed

that was amazing, how have i not seen that before now?

bump

did he biked?

the machine tried to pull a fast one

kill it with hell fire

>inb4 hanging in the closet.webm

that has to be chile ...

nöm is from austria

That's one big kidney stone

No blood or brains or guts or anything? Hmmm...

Dude, you think the cop is such a good shot he just nailed that guy in the dick on purpose? He was probably aiming at his torso.

Territory. Marked.

Cool

Sup Forums while eating, go neck yourself.

Is that real?

I don't like power abuse and the ones who have should be exiled

Early Sup Forums wasn't even as edgy as these little fucks are acting.

War on the police only make the police as a whole in the country stronger.

Fucking ignorant pawns

Location?

Cops are people too and not only in the USA fuckhead.

TetraPak is a Swedish company

What does that have to do with the price of eggs?

>hey! that was great.

>hey guys!
>everyone should enjoy this fine musical number.

Sauce?
lol did not know that but is that a tetrapak or just a regular carton? Anyway that's definitely a german clip the version with sound is pretty easy to find

What i meant was that sometimes probably, even the cops just have their stupid moments and they just do things without thinking twice.

what an agressive dog

*cheetah

The fucking autist that grabbed her hand killed her

They had heterosexual sex though, how is that gay?

Zoinks!

>this is what tumblr actually believes

No, cos they....... Well she had a.... but he had a.... so it's gay cos err.......

ohhh yeah...

This what happens when you pour chocolate milk down the drain

Brutal

I will never get tired of seeing these sort of shitheads get rekt

brazil

the title is triggering me, well done Sir

Sure, absolutely, but there isn't much room for error when you quite literally hold people's futures (or lack thereof) in your hands.
That becomes even more dangerous when those instances of human error hold no lasting consequences for the police and sometimes even for the officer. Sure, even if the details of the case are totally public and the cop is generally known within the community for being a dangerous asshole with a gun and a badge who got away with murder one time it might be hard on him in a number of ways but it also might not. The biggest problem is cops who kill when they didn't have to and even shouldn't have almost always keep their jobs and often don't even lose a dime.
The police have to be held to the HIGHEST standard of responsibility and accountability, not to mention ethics.
As of the current moment, plenty of police in the US are involved in gathering and exercising the greatest level of force they think they can get away with. Not protecting or serving. Pure power, control, and authority. They need to be top dog at thethe street level, and they exercise influence at various levels of government and economics in order to maintain this dominance.
There needs to be a system to check them, and don't say the national guard, because no president or governor would order military action against the police engaged in anything less than open rebellion.

Joaguin?

animorphs

Dumb motherfucker! What the fuck did he think was gonna happen?

what did they expect?

That's actually pretty hard to watch. At least cats kill their fucking prey quickly.

Pretty sure at that point there was nothing anyone could do.

U GOIN TA JAIL NOW

Ugh. Just why did this jump even take place? What's the logic here?

Fuck if I know

might be a parachute jump ... without parachute

Basejumper malfunction

the fuck is this from?

Poor doggo was just tryna take a wiz