Give me one reason to move out from this place

Give me one reason to move out from this place

Looks pretty comfy

Dude I'm listening to lo-fi comfy music on youtube and your place looks rad.

Russian? Ukranian?

good enough to chillax & live

why you getting kicked out moving

kek los angeles

No girls...ever.

Pretty close, since California is a commie state.

why is your mouse on the left side

Holy fuck dude. But seriously I'm pretty old school. I'm loving the color palette

Kek i was just about to say that

i stay at their place because im always hour drive away strategy

I've got nothing.
Looks comfy.

why do you want me to fap with the left hand? that is fap desktop i use phone for almost everything

i can relate but i work here so who cares, also rents are today ~3000 and 6000 in deposit so not doing that, owner is a lunatic and i pay ~$600 depending how much weed do i buy from him

Looka comfy i live my house once in a month

how much is rent?

Heater/ac wall mount. Siding on the inside. Your live in a sunroom, converted garage, or your parents shed.

If that ain't enough, shit fuck idc stay

From nice quote from wiki West Coast of the US

French writer Guillaume Faye, comparing California to Europe, wrote that "as super-America, California stands out as the absolute antithesis of authentic Europe[...] California has set itself up as the world centre of the simulacrum and the inauthentic, as the absolute synthesis of "cool" Stalinism. An hysterical land; focus and meeting-place for the rootless, California is the land of non-history, of the non-event, but at the same time the site of the constant swirl, the uninterrupted rhythm of fashion, that is to say, the site of tremors going nowhere, those tremors which so obsess it, constantly threatened as it is by earthquakes."

Communism

i actually dont know what this is but it is converted as you said and there is a storage facility on the other side of the wall, pretty sure none of this is legal per zoning but who cares i have been here for 5 years no complains

One stops improving when they are comfortable.

Never settle.

you stay at your moms place?

Your house is obviously haunted by the ghost of my great aunt, Lisa. who was rumored to hang sheets wherever she could fit them. in order to ward off roaming gangs of interior decorators. leave now, before you begin to acquire a taste for incense sticks and potpourri.

I never knew log posters lived like this.

you know its a mans bedroom when there are tissues at the computer and the bed

you are using a PC monitor on a mac and that is so loser