I know it really early but im in a pickle Sup Forumsros

I know it really early but im in a pickle Sup Forumsros
I met a teen on omegel and we hit it off we been talking for 6 months dating for 4, her mom apparently has found out "everything" and said she will go to the cops I doubt she knows EVERYTHING but my girl is at school now so I can get clarification. Here is everything.

>We met on omegle
>she is 16 and Asian
>Im 23 and black
>long distance ( 9+ hours) but I have visited twice for a combined 9 days
>also met her when the family passed a neighboring state
>I've bought her a ton of gifts
>spent the night over many times
>and most recently we have had a FB group where we post pics and videos of us together.

This is all I know and I can't talk to her again till 7.
Advice?

Also I work at 11 so im in a panic. its 9 now

Sup Forumsedophile

uh you're a fucking retard. enjoy jail dipshit.

Ive talked to girls of all ages many older than me, when we met she lied about her age but told me the truth after a few days of seeing i wasn't just using her or anything. I really like her and just don't want to go to jail

These whiteys just be jealous my nigga, if it's consensual it's ok. Time to BLACK my man, spread the seed. Be happy

I mean the only solid evidence was the facebook. There is no evidence no jail right?

well if you didn't fucked her, everything is legal
she can just explain everything, also you said you have a job, right?
I hope "few days of seeing" doesn't mean fucking you pig disgusting american

It is consensual. But the laws in her state are not in our favor. Her parents are normally afraid of cops, they are Vietnamese immigrants and working illegal, passports and visa expired but on son is in the military somehow and once the the girl said her Uncle raped her but they told her to tell the cops it was nothing because they wanted to protect the family image

whats a job got to do with it?

well, if you had a 16 year old daughter and if he got a 23 y/o bf you would at least want him to have a fucking job, or a great education
but i don't know how these work in US, I'm not even from Europe

I have a BA and a certificate from a technical collage, Im a Certified operator at a franchise and looking to own a store soon but her parents don't speak English and don't like blacks so none of that will come up

idk how to say what "few days of seeing" was but im freaking out here.
Can text be accrued months later?

You could just threaten to tell the cops about the immigration/working illegally thing. or you might be able to bribe them. other than that i would recommend going into hiding or something like that.

Can't even spell college right kek

this is the kinda stuff that was on our FB group. if I remove her and delete it can it still be used against us? anyone know if facebook holds stuff indefinitely? also its all just kisses and hugs. is it illegal to kiss? is a kiss "sexual" by law?

you fucking idiot ephebophile you gotta delete as much shit as you can and do not contact her and get new shit.

yea typo, I mean im sick to my stomach right now. I really feel like i could vomit. I have no idea how this is going to play out

lmao, nice catch tho, hope it was worth it

Cut things off and apologise to the mother for endangering her child and that she lied about her age.

The fb group of pics and vids was real fucking smart wasnt it?

You are sexually involved with a minor and there is clearly some evidence, enjoy jail.

>advice

it's a little too late for that dude
you're fucked

>collage

either you bachelor is real shit or you're not quite honest

The idea was she can't keep the videos on her own phone but I think she fucked up and logged into her moms tablet and never signed out. I uploaded a video last night and because we fell asleep otp so i knew her phone was with her but since she mentioned the group it must have been seen some other way

and it is a BFA
art school so yea it doesn't mean much

>liking 16 year olds
>pedofilia
pedos like prepubescent children, most girls have finished puberty by 16

Yeah shit like this Fb will be able to pull back up if they do decide to press charges with police and you get looked into. I'm not sure if they know who you are, or know how to find out, but if they do decide to go to the police, and the police contact FB, they'll be able to pull up all your logs to eachother, every picture you've ever sent to her, and all the things you've said. Needless to say you'd probably get screwed.

Like he said, hope it was worth it man

Apologising could defuse the entire thing, but id listen to user here remove all contact afterwards, if you apologise because you had no idea and you were in too deep but really you being a fucking adult should have cut that shit off straight away when you found out...

Also this thread smells troll because nobody if this stupid. Do the right thing or OP's a bigger faggot than we all realised.

her bother knows my name and my state, one look at her call logs and they will know me.
i promise no troll man Im just freaking out because I just got those text and have no one to talk to. I know there is probably no point but this is better than just sitting in my own thoughts. I tried to be careful and i know it wrong or just stupid but I really like her and just thought we could hang in there for 2 years

nigger

>>Im 23 and black
and I am out. Enjoy bubba dick

she just text me saying "come get me" her mom has kicked her out before.

if you truly like her op don't give up, she won't be with her parents forever fuck what anyone thinks, you do you bro

I really like her but what good can i be for her in jail? I really think if we were left to our own we could have a healthy adult life. and she just sent this and i really have no idea what to do. i called and she didn't pick up.

you won't go to jail, she's 16 and legally can give consent, her parents are just using threats the last thing in the world for her parents to want is her daughter unhappy and she will be unhappy without you

This is fake as fuck

Nigger

Why are you dating a 16 year old? Even if you're attracted to young girls, it's not worth the fucking risk. You basically just screwed up your life for a girl who will move on and find someone else in a month

What state are you in?
16 is legal in many states, and many more have "romeo and juliet" laws allowing a few year difference and even more if you marry

Need a new little girl to talk to? I'm here for you user

Well depending on the state or where you live not 100% knowing the laws where you live kissing an underage person if under the consensual age with the intent of it going sequel could be deemed as thinking about it but as long as blowies or finger blasting don't happen till said person is of age then you should be good

Another nigger in jail where he belongs

End your life for even being able to have your phone screen look like that. Disgusting

How the fuck can you manage yourself you edgy piece of shit

Is this race bait again? Man I actually started reading into this thinking it was real. Sup Forums is the same damn shit everyday. I don't even care about interracial shit in the slightest, doesn't trigger me anymore than putting my shoe on the wrong foot for a split second. New thought provoking material or at least something funny would be nice

She wants citizenship

yea that is the AOC but the gap is more than 5 years and her state that is still wrong, in most states it is.
Honestly she got me out a huge depression and then it just worked, it was easy and we both have been super happy and the risk seemed so far away.

She is in LA im in GA
ive been going on her state laws because thats where we physically are together. there really isn't solid evidence we did anything more than kiss and hug. I just don't know if that could be punishable by law .
edgy? is just black to save battery purple is my fav color and green is easy to read.

She's sick of you. Delete all info and move on. Why risk jail you ugly worthless piece of shit

Shame nigger, hope you go to jail and get fucked up for being a kid fucker. Even though I personally don't have a problem with 16 year old girls hope they view you as a kid fucker and destroy you in prison. Just to spite you because you're a nigger.

underrated

I'm in 404

post more pics

Then use this you moron. Immigrants fear trouble more than anything, so...

Lol this here a collage educated nigga

IDK consent laws for California. But if it's 16, it's somewhat okay. Now how ever. You're no spring chicken. And 7 Years apart. "hugging and kissing and buying her things" in pretty much every US state is considered grooming and enough to get you landed as a sex offender or sexual predator.

I would say if you where 18/19 it's okay but. Best bet is to ask her to delete everything she can linking you to together. And don't talk to her ever again.

No I only mentioned race because her parents are also racist but everyone is a "minority" in this case so nothing really there. this is just me hoping someone would has something to say that would let me know where I really stand legally. maybe a reference scenario? or some law loophole where they cant get proof

show us them nudes boy I know u got em

Most asians hate blacks

rightly so

OP You need to quickly go to the police and tell them EVERYTHING. Your best bet is to just go and be honest and hope they go lenient on you.

Maybe youll just get a fine instead of prison time that way? Ping pong moms dont fuck around and it sounds like she wants ur black ass gone

I thought about that but I don't want to put her under more stress. I just want to tell her everything is ok and promise ill make up for the trouble one day.
this is the kinda level-headed advice i was looking for. "grooming" I will look into that in her state. I really appreciate that.
very true and i can't blame them but I mean well, other than whats mentioned here I'm always 100% on the right side of the law. I can't help that I fell for her, moving on has never been easy for me and I see the "drop everything" advice and that is my second biggest fear of the outcome

oh shit nigger u had sex with her?

THATS SEXUAL ASSAULT ON A MINOR
AND U CROSSED STATE LINES TO DO IT

REPORTING THREAD TO THE ALMIGHTLY BUREAU

u cant help that u had feels but u could have sure as fuck have helped not crossing federal lines

I never said we did, but you know thats what people assume so I'm looking at worst case. Like if her mom sees a boy holding hands she is gonna think the worst you know?

Op just leave her. Her parents want white men breeding with their damaged good

Not going to play out well man. You can remove the stuff from facebook but it'll be stored on some of facebooks servers for a number of months, accessible to the cops under warrent. Making that public wasn't a good idea, and i'm sure there's pleanty more evidence on your phone, especially in way of text and images. If her mom can prove you were there, and your 16 yo admits to what happened...well as said, you're fucked.

It could be the parents baiting you, get some confirmation before doing anything.

Back when I was 15 I dated a 19 year old girl. And no one made a big deal out of it. How come when the girl is older it's socially acceptable, but when the guy is older buy over 4 years, people just assume there a rapist or something.

Nice

post the vid of you fucking her, then that will solve everything

She lives 11 hours away so I cant anyway