Hey Sup Forums how much pain did this cheerleader endure?

Hey Sup Forums how much pain did this cheerleader endure?

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/mobile/article/news/local/investigations/videos-show-east-high-cheerleaders-repeatedly-forced-into-splits-police-investigating/73-466845236
youtu.be/7vGjFEB47ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9news.com/mobile/article/news/local/investigations/videos-show-east-high-cheerleaders-repeatedly-forced-into-splits-police-investigating/73-466845236

Why are 4 black people forcing a white girl to injure herself?

That's hot, I'd like to have my way with her, when she's through training.

Cause dumb ass whites don't see an issue with a ferrule buck chearleder coach.

Well, that's one way to break a 13 year old girl's hymen and get away with it. That cheerleader coach probably browses Sup Forums. What kind of sick fucks let a turd like that around kids?

youtu.be/7vGjFEB47ZQ

>Put niggers in charge of people
>Abuse, injuries, and lawsuits follow

It's like poetry.

All of it, no matter the type, follow a formula? Sounds right.

Dick is diamonds, HS cheerleaders are whores that cheat and only fuck sweaty dickheads. That look of pain makes my dick so god damned hard.

>Please stop, please stop
Fucking diamonds right now

Hahahaha let's kill the coach come on how hard is it just find where she lives and set her house on fire in the night right right?

lol retarded girls dont understand stretching hurts lol

Sure, it's probably a race thing. Well done, bob, filthy nignogs got caught again by your wit!

Enough to give me a boner

>how much pain did this cheerleader endure?

Not very much but she's a teenage girl so every event in her life has to be as dramatic as possible

4 niggers touched a white girl.

Get a rope.

That's what happens when you hang around niggers

this

This.

And judging by 2/3 of the posts on /b these days, teenage boys are no bettter.

Like only black people abuse students. Sure man. Sure.

She did suffer damage to her ligaments if I heard correctly, probably overexhaggerated but still

You are retarded and have a shit understanding of the human body.

she probably got stung by a bee or some shit

Christ, you just have to fucking take a piss out of her? Goddamn, she isn't the person the rejected you or whomever gave you a chip against women.

that website is screaming fake news

What the fuck are you talking about.

Let's start a campaign to see if we can get all of the videos released for "transparency"

and this is why we need to kill every single nigger on earth

Kek

All niggers must fucking hang.

is there more vids like this? my dick is diamonds right now

most niggers are already hung

She's taking a big one

Doesn't she feel ashamed she's the only one who told and she's white? Fucking racist.

Fuck white people are racist.

Did they do it to black girls too? Or is it just white girls? Cuz if it's just white girls, who gives a fuck? Whites deserve no sympathy

She should have said no, the bitch.
SAY NO BEFORE YOU BITCH.

Just trying to get blacks in trouble and get that check, white people are the same.

Smart girl playing on white people's sympathy when can I do that?

Be funny if they were all in on it.

Damn, white people sure are getting fucked up by black people a lot lmao. Don't they have any pride?

I would have been like, cameras out, we're not doing this...

You are
mad

Say whatever, I'm right.

You can delete the thread now, mods.

White people can't hold their own. They need a strong black leader

Is this what passes for high school cheerleaders these days? Maybe best they didn't make it.

And she's 13 with a nose piercing? Her mom is retarded, plus the girl looks perfectly fine.

Guy kneeling on top of her is the coach

Where are the other vids?

Painted Faces (movie)

Google that shit and wonder no more why China gets shit done. And what being able to do splits like Jackie Chan takes.

Kek. Retarded, self-hating closet-cucks and sociophobe autistotrons have never seen a girls' high school sports coach in his natural habitat before. They ALL grope, molest, and beat the girls - especially old whites. The unspoken rule in small towns is that it's the only way to get the fucking bitches to win.