NAZIS WATCH OUT

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

role played by antifa or any other liberal group in this random cat's attack: none

Yeah, those antifa faggots think that The Great Dictator GLORIFIES Hitler!

I know a few that went to a Charles Chaplin film festival to protest it and boycott it because they feel that Charlie Chaplin looks TOO MUCH like Hitler, so it doesn't surprise me that they would be so cruel and sadistic that they would harm an innocent kitty cat because of it's markings.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm Jewish, have family that were Holocaust survivors, and some that weren't that I'll never get to meet, but these antifa types just take shit too far!

>I know a few that went to a Charles Chaplin film festival to protest it and boycott it because they feel that Charlie Chaplin looks TOO MUCH like Hitler
did you tell them that their're fucking retarded and you hope they would die horribly?

antifa had fuck all to do with this cat getting attacked you retarded kike

why don't you guys ever actually attack nazis? the ONE major White pride rally in america and there were barely any of you there. and the ones who showed up got stomped or killed.

>why don't you guys
who the fuck are you talking to?

Antifa, who the fuck else would I be talking to?
everyone knows edgy kids join antifa, and they also frequent Sup Forums.

No not the kitties!

bump for nazi bashing

>antifaschistische aktion
>german
>not nazis

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

one is fighting the other in Rojava, so equating antifa to isis is like saying "Stalin was my favorite nazi" or "my favorite dog is that cat over there"

US Antifa is pro sharia and pro ISIS, also pro pedophilia

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc

>also pro pedophilia
Guess i am antifa now

>US Antifa is pro sharia and pro ISIS, also pro pedophilia
US nationalists are pro frog fucking and pro nipple torture. They also like eating rotten fish. It's true.

scum

This is why democrats want to legalize abortion. they have too many autistic children

>Blame the jews

>they have too many autistic children
And too many nigger children

I don't even know why Sup Forums and all the retards side with the right when the left is the true hero that we deserve.