What was his problem?

what was his problem?

He likes killing and gets bored easily. This puts him at odds with everyone he meets.

That fucking Edgar Rice Burroughs-tier fantasy bullshit coming out of nowhere in the second movie. What the fuck was up with that.

First movie was realistic and gritty as fuck, and then you have this LoTR bullshit. Fuck, man.

yeah it always bothered me how they went full tryhard world-building with that movie

should have just stuck to telling the story through the situations that Riddick finds himself in on a single planet like the other movies instead of going full space opera

He was all out of Coronas.

his loli got killed

Pitch Black > Chronicles

I miss Walker too.

Is Riddick worth watching? I want to see it because it has Vin and it's a fantasy, but in the trailer there's a stronk wymyn, niggers and Judi Dench. Do they appear a lot?

Niggers get fucked, strong womyn is a lesbian that ends up getting dicked by Riddick at the end. Judi Dench is not even in it.

holy shit did anyone see the latest movie? why is it so shit?

Vin lost his hustle when he got fat

this. It still has based Karl Urban which is a plus for me

DUDE TEA CUP LMAO

stronk womyn is a lesbian who gets turned straight at the end by riddick, so go ahead

I liked all 3 movies for different reasons. Chronicles went too heavy on the worldbuilding and that chest explosion shit as too much but it till had the good corniness

>not liking Conan the Barbarian in space
They even did the Conan on the throne pose.

>chronicles wasn't his favorite one in the series

get a load of this fucking guy

1 and 3 were way too similar

Chronicles was best movie tbqh

>that crematoria
>that necromongers
>that all-muslim world new mecca getting nuked to oblivion
>that design

The first third of the movie is okay, I wish they went with Riddick surviving in the alien wildernesses instead of doing a shitty version of Pitch Black

>tfw Riddick vs Vaako showdown never

Pitch Black is the only good Riddick movie.

too low budget. Those bat things looked like they came from a PS1 silent hill game

>>that design
Best fantasy and sci fi design that's come about in a long ass time

Chronicles was ballsy as fuck. They could have rested on their laurels and made another Riddick being cool in specific situation but they went mad with it

Well the next riddick movie is supposedly gonna go the chronicles route and be another world building movie set as a prequel on planet furia, so hopefully it's good

>First movie was realistic
thats how i know youre a fucking idiot