You lot need jesus in your life.

That asshole needs a fat dick inside of it

God is dead and we killed him

Lolololol jesus

Bump, huge dicks attached to small feminine bodies please

you are correct pls gib big cock to sit on

I mean I have this

U in the middle

Sup Forums is in a real bad state, and that's saying something.

Literally multiple furry, trap, shota, etc threads.

Are you mad about it

I think it's better than ever.

why not me :(

Meh. I want more weight gain threads.

Us

Drink milk

Once upon a time there lived an ugly man named Johnny Piclac. He was a weird looking person with green hair (that he didn’t want). He always wore a wig to school. His parents had purple hair with blue highlights. When Johnny was born, he was smacked three times by his mom, because she was dumb and thought it was a short murderer trying to attack her. Johnny still remembered that time……… “WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!!!! IT’S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!! GET CHANGED INTO YOUR STUPID CLOTHES AND COME DOWN!!!!!!!!” yelled Johnny’s mom. “Fine…” said Johnny. He snuck under his blanket, (his mom not noticing) and then punched her. “WOULD YOU STOP YELLING TO WAKE ME UP BLUBBER HEAD?!?!?!?” said Johnny. “ DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN, OR ELSE…” said Johnny’s mom, squeezing his wrist. “Alright...” said Johnny. “ I need an alarm clock…” he thought. When Johnny was at school, he thought of the end of a plan he had been planning for years. He forgot that he snuck his mini TV in his locker along with 50 boxes of bubblegum, a foldable TV, a laptop, over 1,000 pieces of crumbled up paper, and 5 sticks of dynamite. So when he opened his locker, EVERYTHING FELL ON HIM!!! While a

So when he opened his locker, EVERYTHING FELL ON HIM!!! While a student had matches, he was so surprised that the flaming matches flew out of his hand and landed on the dynamite! Johnny had already gotten to class, so a kid named Albert exploded because he was the only one near Johnny’s locker. His brain flew so high, that in class it crashed through the window and hit a student so he crashed into the teacher, Mrs. Frenchfri. Of course, she has 1,254 boxes of French fries. Johnny counted. Mrs. Frenchfri and the other student crashed through the wall. The teacher on the other side was so angry that he picked up a desk and threw it! He had really bad eyesight so he aimed it at Jake (another student) and it killed him. “2 people died at school today” Johnny said to his mom. “Wish you were one of them” Johnny’s mom said. “I almost was” said Johnny. “REALLY??” his mom said. “Yes” Johnny said. “DARN!” said Johnny’s mom. Johnny had remembered he set up his plan this morning. He had made a switch to start it. He ran into his room and pulled the switch. THEN ALL OF JOHNNY’S MOM’S KRUSTY KRUM UNDERWEAR FELL ON HIS MOM! ALL OF THE TRASH HAD BEEN THROWN AT THE HOUSE! ALL OF HIS BEEBEE GUNS SHOT! And then for the finale, MILLIONS OF NUTS AND BOLTS FELL!!!!!!!!!! “Where is the refrigerator?” Johnny’s Mom thought. BOOM!!!!!!!!! The refrigerator fell… “YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!” Johnny shouted. When he went downstairs, his mom’s head already fell off. “JOHNNY!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!” said Johnny’s dad. He got out a bazooka and SHOT IT THROUGH THE DOOR! Johnny was already leaning down, looking at the head. So the shell went over Johnnr. He opened it, let all of the

Thank u for copypasta

ASFHVERJFKN WJEFNQW3UDN QEUFB
WHY NUIGGA BNIGGA
As the week goes on, my soul slowly leaves my body. My senses perpetually weakens and eventually dies. By Tuesday night, I lost all sense of taste and color drains from my sight; all I see is gray. Then there, on the horizon of me_irl. A champion emerges to save my sanity. As I open the link and see our hero announce that it is indeed, "Wednesday my dudes", I release a tremendous and voluminous orgasm that revives my body and give me reason to live for another week.
Oh man this reminds me of the time my grandma caught me eating her bon bons. She grabbed her extra large shoehorn and started beating the ever loving FUCK out of me. It was at this time that I got the HARDEST erection. I mean, I could've beaten a bear to death with it. Just an god damned angry boner. Now apparently my Spider-Man costume wasn't doing much to hide it so when I rolled over on my back my gam gam got a nice eyeful of my circus tent. She stopped and stammered, "oh my word!" I had no idea what to do so I just blurted out, "my spidey senses are tingling" and bolted the fuck out of there! I ran up the block and saw my grandma sitting on her porch. "What the hell?" I thought. It was at that moment I realized that I'd ran into some strangers house and eaten their bon bons dressed in my best spidey suit. But still, I was happy to see my gam gam, my REAL gam gam. She sat me down in the house and fed me cookies and asked me all about how college was going. Man oh man I love my gam gam.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Yours baconly, Atheist92

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

thats human dick on a horse, what the fuck, get out

JUST GO ON NEW THREAD

Hi I'm 18 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

I'd love to, but all I have is just a plain old boring human dick.

where are you getting these things? lol

>mfw the furries left

There's a short video of a seemingly breathing torso on a thread and it's barely got any attention.

how did you know? :3c

That's it
the next thing i am fucking buying is a mtoherfucking Sup Forums pass. iv literally solved 40 captchas today and i need to shit on these furries. thnx hiro for da pass ayy xDDDDD

It's every gay bro with the homosexual flow 5 million asses raped never done before smashed all the competition now your brother is next dont even have a durex so i'm cumming on your shoe this is team 69 bitch and i'm fucking you
20 commentssharereportIt's every gay bro with the homosexual flow 5 million asses raped never done before smashed all the competition now your brother is next dont even have a durex so i'm cumming on your shoe this is team 69 bitch and i'm fucking you
20 commentssharereportIt's every gay bro with the homosexual flow 5 million asses raped never done before smashed all the competition now your brother is next dont even have a durex so i'm cumming on your shoe this is team 69 bitch and i'm fucking you
It's every gay bro with the homosexual flow 5 million asses raped never done before smashed all the competition now your brother is next dont even have a durex so i'm cumming on your shoe this is team 69 bitch and i'm fucking you
20 commentssharereport

Silly newfag, you can't beat the gays.

A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). This entire subreddit consist of “melts”. Almost every “grilled cheese” sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this subreddit is called “grilledcheese” is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It’s called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don’t know what the hell you’d call that but it’s not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I’ve eaten more grilled cheeses in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own subreddit entitled “melts” because that is not a fucking grilled cheese. I’m not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being. Shit, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I’ve seen post after post of peoples “grilled cheeses” all over reddit and it’s been driving me insane. The moment i saw this subreddit this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own subreddit just because I know this one exists now.

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.
Hah, I'm lying if I were to say it wouldn't be hot if a girl were to magically able to grow a penis and let me jerk her off then it disappears when she cums. I'm not gay but I feel that an erect penis is the best sign someone is aroused, how hot would it be to meet her or a girl you have a crush on and she blushes and pops a huge boner and has to cover it up with her purse and you can tell the pressure of holding it down with her purse is making her even more aroused.

I'm not sure if I want a dog or horse dildo to destroy me more

who wouldn't love to be covered in hot, sticky horse cum

ikr