Is it true that most Blacks in USA live in welfare, food stamps and handouts from White people...

Is it true that most Blacks in USA live in welfare, food stamps and handouts from White people?Is it true that Black Americans are lazier then Whites,Asians and Hispanics? Is this backed by statistic or a myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

omg racist

put SAGE in the options field when replying to this thread

How are we Blacks lazier then Mexicans again? Compared to Whites and Asians maybe, but compared to Mexicans?

Yes, it's true.

Yea. It's true

A myth. Real statistics are available on the US census website.

A higher percentage of blacks, per capita, receive government assistance, but overall, there are about twice as many white people on welfare.

Nope it's true

Ok just did it

Beaners work. They learn trades and do really shoddy work painting apartments and stuff. Black people are either on welfare and dealing drugs or they're cashiers at Walgreens.

Nobody works harder for a dollar than a Mexican or Guatemalan.

Mexicans study harder.

I actually thought the same as you but then

I guess blacks are the laziest.

and violent too.

HAHAH YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
Ever heard of the meme "Hey wetback, mow my lawn" That's work you stupid bitch. Work and Mexicans go hand in hand. Who else you think is picking the strawberries and constructing our shit

Census.gov data
21.3% of Americans are on welfare.
But 41.6% of blacks are. Double the average.

FBI.gov data
Also, blacks at 13% of the US population commit over half of our country's murders.
4x higher if you count black people as a whole, closer to 12 if you look at black males.

Blacks in the US also have lower standardized testing scores across ALL financial thresholds.

Of course, you're a racist for asking about these things or for acknowledging they exist.

>Twice as many whites on welfare
>Over 4x as many white people in US
What are ratios you fucking retard

Is it true you're not intelligent enough to know the difference between "then" and "than" ?

Natives holding up their reputations of not big able to handle alcohol

There's no citation on this graph, you could have made this up yourself.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)
>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69% >Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year >The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of the_United_States www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1 kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/ www.nytimes.com/books/first/yjencks-gap.html www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3-Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/ vvww.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm vvww.cdc.gov/std/stats 11/syphilis. htm vvww.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf kff.org/otheastate-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/ homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/ www.nationalgangcenter.gov/sunfey-analysis/demographics nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171 nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23-24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.

whites are the race with the most on welfare you moron

whites are 70% of the pop, you stupid fuck

Since you're so obviously a math nerd here are some numbers for you. Niggers make up approximately 13 percent of the overall population in this country but are responsible for more than 70 percent of the violent crime. Please explain how this is proof of anything except them being fucking animals.

mfw people don't know what "per capita" means

Per 100 people. As in, a stat that actually matters. Ratios don't mean shit.

I mean come oon.

and when they're cashiers at walgreens they're stealing candy to sell

And it's only so that immigrants collect less for 2 reasons. 1.) native american niggers and spics have spent generations learning how to collect gibzmis, and so they have it down to a science (the only science spics and niggers will ever understand) and 2.) Illegals can't collect the gibzmis that require citizenship to collect.

You dumb nigger

How to spot newfag

Found the nigger.

>embezzlement
>mostly black
K

How expensive is golf? I knew it has some bloated costs but this is ridicilous.

Not gut you replied to but my guess is that it's mostly travel/security. Still waste of money though either way

Guy*

Niggers have no self-respect. Unfortunately nignorance is contagious and now Hispanics, Whites and Asians all have turned into Niggers.

Where the fuck are all these shitskins coming from?
Sup Forums is being ruined like the property values in Detroit

She's gorgeous

>inb4 >she

For every 100 would be percent, you twit. Ever heard of a century? Y'know, that word that means "100 years"?

"Per capita" is a Latin phrase meaning "by heads". It means per each person. So the average per capita income would represent the average income of a single person, not the average income of 100 people, you fuckhole.

In sociology and census statistics the per capita stats are usually multiplied by 100,000 so they don't have to use tiny decimals. They still call it "per capita", but it's a misnomer because it represents the average of 100,000 people, not one.

And finally: when comparing groups, ratios absolutely matter. Otherwise you're comparing individuals, not groups.

JFC, is it physically painful to be his stupid? Kill yourself.

if they do work they are not paying taxes and still pulling benefits

twice as many on welfare yet they are

>Sup Forums is being ruined
pls tell me how 4chin was better in da old dayz

Holy shit man, spics work like fucking robots. I'm guessing u have never picked up any in front of Home Depot for a home project.. a two day project would take r hours with 3 of them..

Blacks will just sham at work till they get off, steal from the register and go buy weed or crack... Fuck off nig

Are you really trying to explain statistics to some one with an iq of 70

>pls tell me how 4chin was better in da old dayz
No niggers

Yes.. Twitter is full of post of people telling an Athlete, to "Do Work." As if playing a sport is work..

That is correct. And yes, it's based on statistics. Stereotypes would not exist if they weren't true.

Fuck off with that shit

fuck of spic, why dont you pay some taxes and stop pulling benefits.
spics deliver shotty work

FAKE NEWS

I did the math once. I forgot the exact amount but it winds ups being like 2 million aren't and 13-14 mil are.

I will say that Sup Forums is perspectively better when an individual first finds it.

However, I'll say Sup Forums was objectively better before two things. Trap and cuck faggotry, and before fucking meme culture and normies.

Shit that used to be Sup Forums specific is now sprayed around every corner of the fucking internet and it's like all the shitwater runoff just leaks back here.

Sup Forums was never good, but it was better than it is now

How so ppl think shit is gone turn out with more nigs and spics\? cant they realize shit goes to shit with more of them ?

No matter how many stats u throw all the libtards will say it's because of white men in power forcing the proud black man down... I don't want to live in this planet anymore

I know I shouldn't take the bait, but god dammit it makes my blood boil. These fucking idiots are allowed to VOTE and BREED. The people in power pander to fuckwits like him because they're easily manipulated and controlled due to their neigh incomprehensible stupidity. And people can't seem to understand why our society is going to hell in a hand basket.

Yes, I mad.

Sage against the machine

You've been spamming this for a week. Why.

I'm in my 30's and really have no "ANGRY HATRED" towards any one race. In my observations I've seen nothing but mexicans mowing lawns & blowing leaves. The blacks I see usually are walking on sidewalks hollering & making loud noises. I don't know why but they usually are loud for no good reason.

>These fucking idiots are allowed to VOTE and BREED.
jews did this, why do you think women lobbied for nigs to vote before they them self got a vote.

the jew always uses the western women to manipulate the men.
men just hang on Sup Forums never going to the women sites to fight the propaganda shoved down their neck.

so women fuck over men freely controlled by the jew media

Im no spic.. I just recognize the difference between a worthless welfare taking black and a hard working immigrant. I would much rather live in a neighborhood surrounded by spics than in some nig neighborhood. The beaners would just drink beer and cook bomb ass food all day. The blacks would smoke crack and rob my house while I'm gone.

Underrated post

Spade, spook, jigaboo, slave, boy, coon, liver lip, saucer lip, welfare rat, porch monkey, Sambo, nigger...

Moon cricket.

That's just a fucked up thing you know it. Because no one would have a single clue until the you saw a damn bulge.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

black guy from the UK here, the culture of blacks in the US is totally different.

most black youth don't see themselves living to be 30+, so make very shortsighted decisions.

blacks in the US were much better in the 60s-70s. but a huge wave of "welfare moms" who had children out of wedlock and lived off the government allowed an entire generation to be raised in fatherless homes. (no leaders in the house, so you look outwards to find leaders)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Ape, congoid, hood rat, mud shark, O.J., potato nose, yard ape...

Would you like some tea, nigger?

is that latin for black?

There is a group that is worse, women. As a group they are a net drain on society. i.e. Women as a demographic take more out benefits than they pay in as taxes over.

>comparing the mother of your children to useless animals

lmao

those women did give blacks the vote, so he has a point

women do that because they get validation in their liberal thinking by the MSM and white cucks.
if white men would tell them to shut the fuck up and treat them like the idiots they are if they spout nonsense and support those chimps, women would act otherwise.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

white males are a net benefit to the economy.
Black males are a net negative to the economy while breeding 7x more than whites

its also true that most welfare and disability fraud is committed by white men.

explain all the mexicans collecting benefits whilst still standing in front of home depot