Are you excited for the Rocky Horror Picture Show remake?

Are you excited for the Rocky Horror Picture Show remake?

More VJ

no because it looks like victoria justice will only be wearing those big bloomers or whatever and not tighty whiteys i am very very disappointed.

tumblrs reaction to this movie is actually quite hillarious and interesting.

those superfans are in a pinch.
Rocky Horror did what Ghostbusters failed to do it seems. Atleast with the core audience.

There are many similaritiers between the movies marketing campaigns too.

I said that from the beginning. The slip was only for the test shoot. If we are lucky it might be put on some special edition bluray in a few years or something.

>The slip
What slip is this? Please post webm/capture

The casting is horrible, and casting a transgender actress as a transsexual was dumb and messy, but I'm still going to check it out.

Are you mute?

> If we are lucky it might be put on some special edition bluray in a few years or something.

i.e. we will probably never see it.
It was but marketing wise it already paid off at least with the tumblr super fans.

how do yo know it exists if you've never seen it?

>It was but marketing wise it already paid off at least with the tumblr super fans.
Has it really? Transgender and transsexual aren't the same thing, it seems inappropriate.

I've been told my waifu should be in this, what does that mean?

Because the director talked about it.
She had to brawl over a bunch of half naked oily men in her bra and a slip as he put it.

He also told her
>Say goodbye to Disney.
After they shot the scene.

It has. Every tumblr tard is saying how they worry about this remake or how they hate this and that actor but also that they are sure the tranny will kill it/is so good in the trailers.

The Ghostbusters strategy worked on this one.

okay thank you
also is there a source on the slip only being in the test shoot? or do you predict that from seeing the trailers?

>remake

Not even remotely.

Yes
? They are literally reusing the same script m8

No, the original is timeless.

>Dr. Frankenfurter, I'm Riff-Raff.

The original sucks too

you're fucking gross dude stop posting her everywhere it's extremely annnoying

OH WOW, so when people said that they were bullying

No, there will be no nipple slips galore in the remake. Its a kids show.

Looks like fucking garbage.

There's a stage version with Craig Ferguson as Brad on youtube, look it up.

Yes forget about that it's on FOX.

They did record one original song for the DVD/BluRay though but no way that will include any actual nudity either.

Of course it's Rocky Horror after all

She looks like a less-buff Chloe Moretz.

?

>share house with aunt
>she's throwing a RHPS halloween party at our house
>hope I'm scheduled to work that night so I won't have to show

hell is other people

Oh Wow, Dr. Mengele did a number on her.

Your aunt sounds like a horrible person

>less buff
I find that difficult to believe.

wait.. is this bullying referring to PED allegations? or something else

she has nice titites

fuck off sp

No, I'm not. Frank was a transvestite, not a transwoman. When he's about to fuck Brad, the point is that he has a working cock and he's gonna use it.

Maybe the tranny will play a transvestite
No u

>gold boxer shorts
Seriously?

No. I'm hardly a superfan of the original, but I do like it, and everything I've seen from the remake makes it look awful. Part of the charm of the original is that it's unapologetically raunchy, and it manages to mix that raunchiness with obscure of horror references. The songs are also performed in a variety of ways to match that mood (50s rock and roll, glam rock, etc).

All the promotional material makes it look like a kid-friendly Glee production of the movie. And the music now sounds like bad pop music. There doesn't seem to be anything that'll set it apart or even make it feel like the original. Even casting Cox as Frank seems like a bad gimmick, and all the footage I've seen of her makes her seem like she's doing a really shitty, hammy impersonation of Tim Curry more than being Frank.

tl;dr: It looks like the remake is going to sanitize the fuck out of Rocky Horror and make it a boring show for kids that think they're being edgy for watching it.

Wow Vj has such beautiful boobies. Wonderful smooth tan orbs of proportional size capped with darker perfectly sized nipples and those cute little braille bumps around the areola

I'll watch it. I'll likely regret it because it looks like shit but I'll watch it all the same.

No

Hot dog!

I REMEMBER!

>Implying anybody still knows who Charles Atlas is
Me too.

I don't even like the original but I agree. Everything looks like it's made out of plastic shot in some big warehouse and the songs are over produced and sound too pop.

Funny since the only semi tolerable reason I heard for the need of a remake was from the buy playing Brad who said they now have a bigger budget unlike the original and could go all out with this one.

All the other reasons were pure bullshit and I agree with the notion that no real fan would participate in such a word for word remake.
Jimmy?

Christ, her tits are perfect.

What's your point? Why watch a remake when you can watch the original. Remakes serve no purpose.

That it is in fact a remake.

But agreed. VJ said they want to introduce a new generation to the RHPS which is bullshit in a time of video on demand and all sorts of home media.
Since it is a word for word remake it makes me wonder what the actors and actresses that all claim to be such big fans of the 1975 version thought they could add to their role the original cast couldn't.
Yes

The biggest sin that this thing has going against it is casting fucking Adam Lambert as Eddie. How on earth could this edgy fag attempt to emulate based Meat Loaf?

Yeah I thought she was kind of boringly hot until the fappening, they're fucking PERFECT.

>they want to introduce a new generation to the RHPS

This reasoning makes no sense. I've seen more people get into RHPS in the last few years than ever. It's firmly entrenched as a cult movie, lots of people have exposure doing it in theater, it was featured heavily in Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Glee did an episode about it. Younger generations know about it. If anything, this remake seems like a cashgrab based on the recent growth in popularity.

where'd those tits come from? not even a pullup bra can pull that off with her tits from the fappening.

She's got pretty big tits.

>If anything, this remake seems like a cashgrab based on the recent growth in popularity.
Of course it is and it pretty much can't fail.
They never were that tiny compared to her small frame

>Since it is a word for word remake it makes me wonder what the actors and actresses that all claim to be such big fans of the 1975 version thought they could add to their role the original cast couldn't.
I don't know man
I mean they are fucking actors
They get to act a role in a remake they are a fan of
That's kinda cool thing to do to average normie. most people don't think about having some sorta 'responsibility' over the original as well just cause they are acting in remake

I agree

fuck, now I'm hungry and horny

A real fan would.

I understand if they would want to star in a play but in this remake based on the same script? That is totally different.

They just want the exposure.

>remaking a literal cult classic that flopped originally and only became well known because of a small group of actual fanatics

Tranny loving hipsters.
Also can't fail since on tv

for years I heard how cool this movie was then I saw it and think its okay but mostly tryhard edgy and cringey. I wouldn't enjoy one of those retarded midnight showings especially when fans even bring their children to it dressed up as frank n furter. Too mainstream

I don't give a fuck. Nobody will ever replace him, so it will not be worth seeing.

it'll grow on you, I sure was bored first time watching it

He is in this. Probably was forced into it like Bill into Ghostbusters

>A real fan would.
They really wouldn't
I know amateur actors, they are stoked as fuck whenever they get a play they are fans of and get to play the roles
Doubt it's much different here honestly, you aren't seeing this like someone who gets the opportunity to do something like this.

Nah it truly sucks.
Try hard as fuck

He looks like a fag

I wasn't impressed until I went to a midnight showing. The movie itself isn't particularly special, but it works very well when enjoyed in the right kind of group setting. I was originally written as a stage show, and the same kind of energy carries over into those midnight showings. It's a lot of fun.

>amateur actors
lel you are just proving my point much like them they just do it for the exposure not because they are a true fan.

Jonah Hill would never take the role of Walter in a word for word remake of The Big Lebowski.

lewd

>they GOT PAID to do that

>says someone looks like a fag while posting an actual fag

Stops just under her tits, What a prude

Doesn't even slap her ass, Are they going for a PG rating?

You don't know what I look like

What do you expect form mentally ill people?

But the fact that they took this show/had no better takes say a lot

>Hey, remember that goofy cross dressing man? Who should we cast for him?
>I know, a post-op transgender "woman" who gets literally offended if you say she's a guy in real life.

Weird she even took the role but then again money and exposure is all they care about.

Have you ever seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Tim Curry's character is supposed to be a flaming degenerate.

>the entire appeal of the original is it's pure raunch and degeneracy
>they're making a word for word remake that cuts out most of the raunch and degeneracy
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

This is possibly the stupidest remake of all time. Since it's a TV movie it can't really flop but I guarantee it'll be completely forgotten within a year. Whoever thought this was a good idea deserves to be fired.

They'll censor the scene with frank n furter in bed playing footsies with brad instead then playing with Monster High dolls in bed with VJ. It's going to be cringier than when they censored the fuck outta Grease live on TV

how did they censor grease live?