Can anyone give me a LVL 30 EUW account. Just got banned lmao , send them here -->[email protected]

Can anyone give me a LVL 30 EUW account. Just got banned lmao , send them here -->[email protected]

Fuck off and play a better game.

Like Dota?

Play Scrabble for all I care. Don't be an entitled shit and ask for shit to be handed to you.

You got banned (probably for being toxic, that's all you get banned for in LoL), tough shit, level up again.

depends on how much you're paying.

They perma ban for anything

No kiddding lmao

sent

virgin detected, stop worrying about a little game little shit.

Just go leech an account off Nulled and hope its inactive or something.

kek

I call my teammates niggers all the time, and evem wrote a ticket just to tell the customer support to kill themselves.

Nothing happened.

You don't know how bad it feels playing on EUW when most of the players barely speak English.And the french players that feed and don't surrender. Le mdr xD

>i'm not trying to be toxic!
>no brain
>gg
>i feel bad for you

not toxic? dude you have to get your shit straight. that's not constructive criticism, you're actually just being an ass

Well deserved ban, toxic little shit.

>Please use your brain!

>thinking players in your mmr are any more braindead than you are

Where you belong and what you deserve.

6 minutes after I ask them to group and try to win, and they still are literally running up mid and dying, I call them idiots and say I feel bad for them. I still do, our adc has 700 ranked games this season and is gold 5.
Try again.

This is on a smurf account in gold 5, im plat 1 on my main
but good classic "you arent better then your team" with no stats, no details, or anything.

Kill yourself

I'm sure.

After you.

OP here I'll offer redeem codes for gears of war 1,2 and 3 i got from my getting my GTX 1070 a while back.

>Just got banned lmao
kys
either you're toxic, retarded or both
uninstall pleb

I have a clean EUW account, didnt play since season 4
140 skins~
a few legacy skins, lots of runepages and runes, lots of heroes (those who came out before season 4, almost all)

This.
Either riot should apply an IQ or social intelligence test on players like these.
Or just straight up ban them forever, which would be best for all of us

addition: pay me 400 euros on paypal and you can have it, I have spend like 1000 euroes on riot points and bought skins with that amount

Having this much autism

>plat 1
>smurfing in gold

OP HERE REWARDING WITH FREE GAME CODES PLS. send me your email to my gmail [email protected]

You deserved the ban toxic piece of shit

shut your mouth while playing a fucking game
spoiled brat
totally deserved ban

I don't even have a job...........

Look at the picture above. Not toxic. PERMA banned. Suck more riot dick. No one bad gets banned!

I guarantee I am higher IQ then you and I'm perma banned.

You are most likely scraping at the bottom of the retardation pool actually.

Me : Getting paid to boost accounts to plat
You : Posting anime on Sup Forums telling others to kill themselves.

Seriously consider killing yourself my man. You are useless.

IQ ?
Rank / server ?
We can sit here going "ur dumb" "no ur dumb" all day or we can prove it.

he was banned for "consistent negetivity"
in other words
>fucking toxic
kek

I'm not even the faggot you are arguing with. You-re just retarded and Lol is a retarded game.

It shows the quote he was banned for. He said he felt bad for someone who has 800 games in silver. I think the fact that someone has put about 400 hours into this ranked season alone and is gold 5 is infinitely more of a problem then someone calling them an idiot. Esp considering there is a mute button.

Oh I see, you just come into LoL threads and call people idiots. You are wayyy smarter then I'll ever be :(

Something like that

not this user but threads about LoL are about toxicity, Riot or cocksucking

North American account work?