Claimed

MODS!

Spammer-chan, where'd you go?

Nice hair uwu

Wrong spammer-chan, but hi Sachi.
How are you?

Hi
Much better than a few days ago :o

Well that's good. Is that because of your new prescription?

It is
What prescription? :o

Hmm. Maybe i've got you mixed up with someone else. Actually i know i do now that i'm thinking about it. Duh me.
Oh well. What changed?

Dingus
I went to see a doctowor

About?

Depression

And did they do something?

Yes :o

Getting information out of you can be tedious sometimes, you know...
What did they do?

Don't let the spammer win

>claiming Kougami Shinya as my husbando but i don't have pics of him

No one likes you blood-chan get out

I'm aware :o
Made me wish I was dead more

USe a bed sheet to hang yourself

Trying. Just rather tedious remaking threads for him to fill.
That said, i think his automation doesn't pick it up if i fuck with the thread title. Either that or he got mad and left when i started deleting my own threads.
Sounds fun. Is doctor assisted euthanasia in your future?

Neither

How
I wish it was

Then where's the spam?
What is the doctor doing for you?

Ill let you figure that out on your own

Going to go take a shower. Be back soon.
Riiight. I'll pretend i care.

In a ideal world killing me uwu
Probably going to make me see a therapist or something

have a nice shower

But I like ikaros

Back

I hope you continue to find peace from this, Shizuru.

Blood-chan?

lol even the mods are letting it happen, they banned me for reporting them

blood-chan is an infamous poster around these sort of threads that's inspired some budding psychopaths in the past. you've got a different writing style, the other user is too dumb to see that.

Hmm? I don't. I find it a mildly amusing pastime
They may or may not have done the same thing, but since ban evasion is a bannable offence, i'll not say they did. :^)

oh
well I hope you continue to get enjoyment

she sounds scary
they ban you guys too? wow

Well i suppose we are avatar fagging, but i feel like spamming is a little higher offense, though i guess that's opinion.

"replying to an avatarfagging thread"
it was not about avatar fagging, it was someone with power abusing it, nothing to do with rules

I'm aware. They've also been banning people for reporting the spammers. It's quite clear someone has a vendetta against us

The spirit of /waifu/ stands firm in the face of adversity. My schwanz salutes you both. Don't let the spammer win.

Thanks Schwanzman.

can taco chan be my waifu?

Do what you want.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдёт мeня
Oh my god, you posted a picture

That's not how it works

>13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
There's nothing about not posting in a thread that contains avatarfags. Also, you're breaking that rule too.
>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
This rule is flagrantly not being enforced. Even when the person doing it gets reported. Instead...
>4. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
People get banned for reporting someone for breaking rule 10, which is obviously not a violation of rule 4. That's exactly what the reporting system is for.
Obviously this is Sup Forums so rules get fuzzy and mods can do whatever they want, but if you want to explain why we get a ban for reporting a spammer, feel free. I'd love to hear it.

Duwuwuwuke

Slachowowowo
How was the doctor?

>mods can do whatever they want
this is the only relevant part
we have no right to whatever is on this server and the people tasked with managing it can do as they please, there were no contracts made here
the mods will always technically be right, there's no use mulling it over, just leave it be
internet moderators hate it if their authority is being questioned, making it obvious that they're wrong does not help you unless you talk directly to an admin that is above such lackluster powerfantasies

depending on what you meant the answer might be above
>>mods can do whatever they want

Kind of ironic to report someone breaking the rules while breaking the rules, no? I would assume you were banned because of this.

Duwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuke
Bad

Nah, bans have the reason written in. In this case, it was violation of rule 4.
And i never said i was the one who was banned. :^)
>only relevant part
Oh it is not. Don't be like that. The quip at the end was in reference to the part in the rules about Sup Forums, which is obviously contradicted by the next line down of that very section. It's intended as a legalese joke.
You don't get power-tripping people booted from their station without a case against them.

Slachowowowowo
Why bad? :o

there are so many avatarfags threads now you will be all banned soon :D

Don't let it bother you, if it bothers you then they win and have power over you.

Adversity does NOT apply to us!
/waifu/ is forever!

Duwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuke
Because it was uwu

Hey

Nobody is a special snowflake on Sup Forums. If one group can get away with breaking rules for a little while and someone comes in doing the same thing, as long as it's not illegal, then would go unpunished too. At least that's how I'd treat it.

see above, rule 4 would be under that explanation as well. for me, at least

Slachowowowowo
Tell me about it :o

Hello

there are "special snowflakes" on Sup Forums
they're called janitor, moderator and admin

>If one group can get away with breaking rules
>someone comes in doing the same thing [...] then would go unpunished too
that's not how it works though,
staff does not have to abide by the rules
staff does not have to punish in accordance with any rules (the exception being illegal material)
someone not getting banned does not speak about someone else doing the same thing since this is not a regulated legal system, this is site administration and everyone that's part of it can act as he pleases

>At least that's how I'd treat it.
you're not making the rules though

Oops. The rule that is about reporting and such is rule 7, not 4. Typoed it the first time and i've just been carrying it on the whole time.
Hmm. I can see what you're getting at. I can't say i agree, but i understand. You get to type whatever you want in the ban box though, so just quoting rule 7 and not mentioning the avatarfagging seems... incorrect.

hello

hello little shit what you want

How are you?

lol

It's fucked up but hey that's Sup Forums for ya

took your time finding this one.

Didnt you see me post earlier in the thread?

Reported for avatarfagging

hello jill

...I must've missed it. sorry, spag-man. it's been a long day.
hey.