Opinion on this guy?

Opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d9ehXFnYhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's why we need euthanasia

How do you let this happen? How do you never at any point think "You know, maybe I could lose a bit of weight" and get over 400 pounds? How do you just not care at all?

Medic here, I deal with fat fucks like this frequently, I've aways thought...

So assuming we gave someone like that adequate water and some vitamins, how long would he be able to live off all that fat? ITs gotta be at least a few months. Anyone know how fast the human body eats fat when its starving?

lose 60lbs now

murican dream

Mental illness or suicidal probably, although if suicidal hed probably be even more suicidal when he realized he's literally Jabba the hutt

Whats all that disgusting shit on his feet?

Waste of time. Bullet to the head.

Surely he has someone who cares about him, at least enough to help him lose weight, right?

That's most likely not fat alone. He's got a lymphatic disease on top of all that fat and what you see here is half fat and half water. Dieting would help a bit but he would still look like a hippo.

What is that shit on his legs? Is he like getting scales? Wtf.

no only one to take pictures

How is he not dead? Looks like he'd be having severe blood poisoning from the necrosis of the legs

Agreed.

looks overweight

That's not fair to the hippo.

bumping for this

Probably bed sores, the tissue is damaged from its own weight.

Looks like the average American to me.

Diabetes destroying his skin most likely

3500 calories is equal to one pound of fat. If this guys needs to lose 200 lbs, he has a surplus of 700,000 calories. That's enough for about a year considering a diet of 2000 calories per day. Obviously you'd need to be stuffing him with vegetables and fiber or his digestive system would shut down and atrophy during that time.

>Medic here
> how long would he be able to live off all that fat?

>can't figure this out

KEK

I think his dad was the one over feeding him in the hospital and he got thrown out of the weight loss program.

Just think about that heart, its impressive rly that the heart still pomps blood, atleast i find it impressive.

Nigga I don't get paid enough to do that kinda math...

You can use as many retard units as you want, but at least use the correct order of magnitude. One pound of fat is somewhat on the order of 3.5*10^6 cal or 3500 kcal.

Agreed man. Imagine the utter strain it would be put through 24/7. Even though this guy is an abomination, it's really a true show to show how strong humans actually are.

it would be years, not even joking

fucking idiot nazi. ok, Calories instead of calories. You fucking happy with yourself you smug cock smoker?

you should see how stronk my dad is

That makes me think of another question, what would be the rate of weight loss.

From what i understand about the human body it would likely be fast at first then it would adjust for the lack of caloric intake? Id assume? At some point he'd have to be losing pounds by the week right?

He would lose approximately 3 lbs per week. That would be max healthy rate until he could start doing exercise.

There was a study done where a fat fuck fasted on only water and vitamins for around a year under medical supervision and made out pretty well. Some doctor cited it on JRE

I'm not sure man, i know when you lose weight by diet and excersize you lose a lot of water weight in the first few weeks, not sure if it would happen in this case

>Medical here
>Doesn't know that human body lives off of muscle rather than fat because it preserves the fat for warmth

>the human body
Is a fucked up thing.

I just went into ketoacidosis and lost 40 lbs in about 6 weeks. I went into the hospital and got on an insulin regiment and gained 25 lbs back in a week.

My blood sugar in now in a normal range and I have to cut back the insulin daily or I'll go into a coma.

>weight loss is not as easy as most people think

He looks so flammable

Could heat a house for a few months

This is fat people logic

As someone who has gone through DKA in your opinion... Does the weather effect that shit or something? Ive had a lot of DKA cases lately and everyone says they are usually really good about looking at their sugar (I'm inclined to believe a few of them) So what the shit man? Its been a little ridiculous lately.

>Biology is fat people logic
Ok buddy, sure thing

Gastric bypass emergency.
Too bad he's white, no Obama care.
Start crowd fund thing.

Please help him.

Also that's the whole point of gaining muscle do lose fat, you can't just sit, not eat and lose weight, you need to preserve your muscle while trying to lose such a large mass of fat fuck

There really is a difference. Look in your physics book.

Fat is an energy reserve

Fat is burned first and muscle atrophy happens after as a last resort

Blubber is for warmth, unless you're a landwhale

>guy
After seeing the washing clip I disagree that it's a human

>digestive system would shut down and atrophy
i wonder what that would be like could it be fixed nshit

>human body lives off of muscle

Honestly the answer to the question would be his body would kick into ketosis and burn the fat, preserve a good amount of the muscle and he would drop weight. You think if he doesn't eat anything he would stay fat and his muscles would all be gone, leaving him all fat and bone?

In my case I gave up.

I wasn't Dx'd until my old lady started taking my bg levels. I went to the Dr & showed him I was running in the 300's. [Honestly I expected to have some pain from the 'beetes, cos I'm used to that from a spine injury].

So He Rx' Metformin which made me ill & I asked for the ER version but he gave me Januivia which made me sick too. Then he moved outta State & I said "Fuck it. I'm not hurting" so screw getting a new Dr.

Then I started running in the 500's & my old lady started whining about how I was gonna die & leave her alone so I went to a new Dr to get her off my back. He put me in the hospital that day.

Seems like now my body's getting back to normal quicker then they expected.

Still need to lose that 25 lbs tho...

>tl:dr - I can't really tell you if it was weather related

Lol just thought I'd ask, I assume its everyone becoming more relaxed with the nice weather but you never know

The Full moon does not make sense but god damn its always a busy night

Someone please post the video of him complaining about his legs constantly

Never mind I found it

youtu.be/0d9ehXFnYhg

Ayoww muh ligs.

Seriously though he sounds like he's in legitimate pain, like fucked up pain, being that heavy would be torture.
What a fucking baby.