/NBA/ GENERAL: >Ainge EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sergeibaka_7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's both.

Daily reminder that no one has any conclusive proof of whether Ingram is a bust or not.

Jeez...I REALLY don't think the NBA is ready for this, guys...

but he looks like durant

why does ainge always look like he's watching his wife getting blacked or something

>McConnell is useless without the ball in his hands
>Ben Simmons is the de-facto point guard

Better to start a shooting point guard instead of TJ. Like how Lebron has Kyrie. You're better off drafting Monk desu.

How do you know how a dude would look like while his wife is getting blacked

>/NBA/
>not /nba/

Our lord and saviour Ingod is not pleased

>3 playmakers who can't shoot

Is Ingram a lock for the hall of fame?

Cuckston achievements in FA

getting rejected by Durant after telling him all your "strategy" to beat the warriors and bringing Tom Brady

getting rejected by dwight howard

signing as starting center Al "shooting guard" horford

let the pellicans get cousins because Ainge is too jewish to give up an asset

He's already had his number retired by the Lakers, it's being kept secret to increase his trade value. All part of the 14D Scrabble master plan.

>tfw the Kings cuck the Lakers out of the top 3

-couldn't swindle Larry "I get a pass for being a retard because I'm from Indiana" Bird out of Paul George

-has infinite draft picks but would rather draft Jaylen Brown and Fab Melo than trade for Jimmy Butler

anything else?

>55+ wins in 2017
>#1 pick in 2017 draft
>Sign Blake Griffin
>60+ wins in 2018
>#1 pick in 2018 draft

Ahahahahaha /nba/ will literally never recover!

People say he has high basketball IQ

What does that even mean?

I'm a Boston fan, but the lottery is rigged, and the league will never let >us get the #1 pick.

Reminder to check Ibaka's twitter rapties fans.

twitter.com/sergeibaka_7

Ainge didnt even want Cousins and neither did every other team, thats why he went for so cheap

Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with Boston on this board, its beyond me

You guys act like the Celtics wont have Lonzo Ball or Fultz next season lmao

Ball is going to be a bust.

i hope no gm in nba will take their pick and let them draft one more average player.

Do you think if Ainge had Ingram's basketball iq the celtics would have cousins Butler and George right now

>let them draft one more average player.
Like Ingram?

HAHA stupid Boston, stuck with another 3 high lottery picks and only the 2nd best record in the east

vision, selflessness, making smart descisions instead of just driving to the hoop and trying to dunk it/chucking it up in bad areas

>the kings literally unironically made that trade

if anything the pelly's will make the 8th seed and hopefully hurt draymond or mcgee

Ingram's IQ is so high, he refuses to eat food after Lakers games to save money for cap space

>Ingram
>average
that's quite generous

They really did trade cousins holy shit Reeeeee why not to Rapties we had picks and guards

>mfw they sweep the Warriors

has she been BLACKED?

it was a pretty good trade overall, they got something for a guy that was going to be leaving in 16 months.

I don't know about him, Lakers are not entertaining at all to watch and their games starts a 4 30 am here .

she's been MORMON'D

They got almost nothing and boogie said he wanted to sign long term. You seriously think they couldn't have gotten better had they waited? They had him for another year and a half.

>boogie and AD tear through the west on a 20 game win streak after the all-star break and take out the warriors 1st round

it's gunna be glorious

Exactly. I don't get how Ingram is a bust then.

He's like a better version of KD. And the Lakers are on pace to finish with a better record than the Sonics did in KD's first year

Might happen but what's even funnier is that the lakies offered all of their busts and kingies didn't take it lol I wonder how bad it will be for celcucks trading for Butler

Oh shit you right no way in hell would boogie resign I guess it was alright. They Coulda took all them Boston picks and fleeced the Celtics

I still don't get why Boston signed Horford.
This guy is the most lebron friendly player in the league. If they play against the Cavs they will get swept easily

they thought he would help bring in durant

The Sonics went 20-62 in KD's rookie year
The Lakers this year are on pace to be 26-56 in Ingram's rookie year

He's actually unironically better than KD.

>this mental gymnastics

Dude please stop omg please stop you're hurting me

How is pointing out the records mental gymnastics?

Ingram clearly has intangibles and high BBIQ to add 6 more wins, even if the stats dont show it.

this move was stupid as fuck. his contract is huge and he is a liability against good centers

I can't believe that went in.

I thought Westbrook was getting ahead of himself and about to look like a fool but he took over the game and made it entertaining.

I apologize for all the bad things I said about him.

So Steve kerr had more basketball intangibles than LeBron James because he was on a 72 win team and lebron hasn't won more than 66?

Isn't this year's draft class supposed to be really good, though? Maybe Ainge didn't want to trade the Brooklyn picks.

yes

Matt Barnes waived by the Kings.

Where will he go?
Clips?
Raptors ?
Okc?
Pellicans?

The kings are fucking retarded they could've gotten much better from teams like the Celtics or the Lakers.

Why didn't they at least ask for much more from the Pelicans? cause this shit was high way robber

Lmao this one got me

Kings fan here, what the flying fuck is the fucking Pla?

They're going to rig the lottery again and give >us the #4 pick this year aren't they?

And you'll somehow end up drafting shit players again unintentionally though

do you think they just forgot that other teams existed?

Steve Kerr is not only a champion as a player but as a coach

MJ still can't even unlock kemba's full potential on that medicore hornets squad

>trusting danny ainge to take the right pick

he's gonna draft lonzo bust lmao

Rebuild you dip

Is this the greatest disgrace for defense in the history of the NBA?

Kerr is a role player and wasn't the 2nd pick in the draft
Ingram is a future star that everyone outside of here thinks is a star in 3 years.

I cant believe that shit either

I mean it's either that or the Kings organization is run by complete idiots right?

>mfw Ingram hater is on sedoku watch
Lmfao

>these Celtics posters right now

Fuxking Indian fucker

And fuck Vlad

srsly who watched the ASG ?

Jameshardencarreermontage.jpeg

I'm starting to think the Ingram hater is just some jealous Bawston Celshits fan. Lakers got a future star while the celshits drafted another bust hahaha

With another Isiaah Thomas, fuxking tyreke i still dont know muy positivo evans and whomever the fuck that lást guy is

This aint a rebuild, only if they ate setting fire to the ground

only the highlights.

I'm not going to sit through a no defense 200 point for fun exhibition game.

all-star games stopped being competitive in the 2000s.

this

they need to include an incentive for the all-star game, like the winning conference gets home court advantage during the playoffs

Are the pels our guys?

Brandon Ingram is my guy.

Seriously, while everyone is falling with one hit wonders like Porzingis and Embiid, Ingram has shown a lot of intangibles to be an NBA superstar.

They got another pick from pels and if their pick lands in the top 10 they get it back from shitcago

My negro

>filthy south american casuals

Harden was only playing bad defense in the Dwight era.

Why did he do this

Reminder that people on this board took anything that happened on all-star weekend seriously.

he still doesn't play any defense lmfao

Guys on the bench were telling him to get out the way and he just laid down.

literally Timmy from the Whitest Kids You Know

But he is the best player we had in the last 20 years

Jaylen Brown will unironically be better than Ingram.

Seriously what we're they thinking?
They basically gave away Boogie for a bag of oranges and some used jock strapes.

Brown scores at a rate of 37% less per game than Ingram

Maybe they thought he wouldnt resign por some stupid shit like that

>math

lmao go eat a calculator nerd faggot

Enjoy your bust
I'll enjoy Ingram

Nah cousins said it himself that he was happy in SAC and he wanted to retire a King

Payne for Ben McLemore straight up, who says no?

Kings tried to get Payne before he was injured in the pre season.