Who is your money on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12484070/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Him

strawpoll.me/12484070/r

Him too

the other guy

McGregor, because this is a staged event to setup a "rematch" for even more money. Anyone with half a fucking brain knows that Dana White, Mayweather, McGregor are all money whores as well as attention whores.

They will make hundreds of millions off of this fight, and then in 9 months, make hundreds and hundred of millions more (Mayweather will win that fight), then they will make billions on the "FIGHT TO END ALL FIGHTS" bullshit.

Fuck all this and those two money grubbing super niggers.

If you want to make some money, invest in Ethereum (ETH) and hold it for one year.

Pretty hard to decide, wouldnt bet money on either one

Been saying this for a while. Except for the last part.

without a doubt, McGregor will win by knockout.

the tickets better be worth it is all I care.

Kek'd. But really though I wish fags that can't even fight themselves would shut the fuck up about these two meatheads.

50-0 seems legit. If the 49 fucks before him couldn't put him away why would McGregor have what it takes? Why don't they have these MMA guys who are fighting in their first professional fights go up against the current champions or guys who have 30 or so professional fights under their belts?

I could see things being staged, fucking money hungry goofs.

Typical Nog..

Love them some death..

Wut?

Got it all figured out, dont ya

He should stay at 49-0, or at least have a * next to the 50..

He is fighting a guy who will hasn't even fought in an amature boxing match.

Because McFaggor said he could beat anyone and challenged Floyd.

You really think Mr undefeated would take a loss for more money down the line? You don't know how niggers work do you

"someone better die."

You dumb?

So because he hasn't won before he can't? That's some retarded logic right there

Yes, I do. And yes, I do.

Agreed. There's no way it's going to be fixed for Mcgregor. Mayweathers legacy is tied to his record, not his in-ring performances. His post-fighting earnings would tank if he were to lose.

For the amounts involved of course he fucking would, anyone that thinks anything different is a complete retard.

oh hello

>nogs love them some death
>posts hundreds of Hitler and oven memes

Got money on McGoat KOing floyd out from the clinch in the 3rd rd.

Either that or Mayweather breaking his brittle as fuck old man hand due to the 8oz gloves and then just being systematically taken apart by the GOAT.

Idiot. Conor has boxed his entire life

Regardless of everything it should be entertaining. Neither of these cunts are getting my money, just going to sit at the pub and watch the show for free while I drink ice cold beer.