Reminder that Fantano only has a surface level understanding of pretty much every musical genre

Reminder that Fantano only has a surface level understanding of pretty much every musical genre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CN9tcl1yvhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people respect this bald cunt's opinion
embarrassing

better than the Sup Forumstants who have a surface level understanding of only a handful of genres.

So what? He just gives his thoughts on albums.

I don't see him as an 'expert'. Just a likable youtube personality I sometimes agree with and sometimes disagree with.

>caring about e-celebs

wew

>Generals killed Sup Forums
Yeah right

>likable
Lol

youtu.be/CN9tcl1yvhw

They're both pretty autistic desu

>He just gives his thoughts on albums.

Yet he acts shitty when Wikipedia doesn't count his reviews. This whole "it's just my opinion, bros" thing is a fraud.

Better or worse than having an autistic level of knowledge about just one or two genres?

>every genre
lmao

>still dickriding fatano
>not being on that HYPESAGE shit

Smdh

worse

probably biased because he gave him shitty scores

i feel this. when he talks about "niche" genres he sticks with the big hitters. so like for post-rock he'll mention godspeed. all of his classic reviews are just obvious classics, pretty low hanging fruit.

Seriously, why does everyone here hate Fantano? What the fuck did he do?

>179▶
> (OP)
>Seriously, why does everyone here hate Fantano? What the fuck did he do?
Everyone here is contrarian, Fantano is popular, do the math

I really don't care, he serves his purpose as sort of an entry-level inductor for those who are new to "listening to music". What bugs me about him is
a. he has a bit of an ego that's not really warranted.
b. he has too much of an influence on what becomes popular
c. the meme reviews are desperate attempt at relevance

if fucking Christgau's meme reviews can be on wikipedia, than Fantano's have every right to.

Yeah, but usually contrarians have a legitimate reason for thinking said way. I'm actually being a contrarian by liking him.
He's humble, likable, good editing, entertaining to watch, opinions usually match mine.

In what sense are the meme review videos attempts at relevance, they're far less popular than his other mediums, and overall, is just a little joke he performs for fun and a bit of comedic exploration.

He basically read my rateyourmusic review verbatim for one of his reviews.

which one?