Nixon quotes

>We're going to [put] more of these little Negro bastards on the welfare rolls at $2,400 a family -- let people like Pat Moynihan ... believe in all that crap. But I don’t believe in it. Work, work -- throw 'em off the rolls. That's the key. ... I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. They know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/1999-11-07/news/9911070165_1_oval-office-tapes-nixon-john-d-ehrlichman
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gainand-johnson-knew-about-it-newly-unclassified-tapes-suggest-3595441/?no-ist
youtu.be/0wmcD3aM8X4
youtube.com/watch?v=EjHoH2m3iKA
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cdz-Zbsw2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

provide a source

articles.chicagotribune.com/1999-11-07/news/9911070165_1_oval-office-tapes-nixon-john-d-ehrlichman

He also called out Kissinger for being a sneaky kike and called homosexuals faggots.

Nixon was literally one of the best 20th century presidents.

Absolutely based. What did he say about Jew York?

So now I have a little more respect for the man. Tell me more

>"Buchanan, whenever you hear of a group forming up to stop X, be sure to put your money on X."

Wow.

>Nixon was literally one of the best 20th century presidents.
Well he did work with kissenger on making the perro-dollar happen, which then allowed for the US dollars economic dominance for decades.
He's a good man looking out for US interests.

Nixon feels compelled to tell his chums: "I don't mind the homosexuality, I understand it . . . Nevertheless, goddamn, I don't think you glorify it on public television, homosexuality, even more than you glorify whores. We all know we have weaknesses. But, goddamn it, what do you think that does to kids? You know what happened to the Greeks! Homosexuality destroyed them. Sure, Aristotle was a homo. We all know that so was Socrates."

Nixon bringing the bantz

Are there any blights on his record aside from Watergate?

Nixon was underhanded, and it cost him. But nobody makes it to that point without being the same way. However, Nixon was changing the world too rapidly and making many people uncomfortable. They expected a religious stickler who would fight commies. Instead they got a moderate politician with pragmatic solutions to America's problems. Unfortunately anyone who creates a government agency will be hated for it. Not because of poor intentions. Everything the government runs turns to shit eventually in a futile attempt to continue being necessary. My favorite president. Perhaps he can serve his country once more in a few Hillary hit pieces.

>rolls at $2,400 a family -- let people like Pat Moynihan ... believe in all that crap. But I don’t believe in it. Work, work -- throw 'em off the rolls. That's the key. ... I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. They know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."
he's an asshole, an a big jerk. He also takes bribes in the form of dogs.

He was also Jew-wise and called the Bohemian Grove "the most faggity goddamn thing I've ever seen."

Based as fuck. The Jews had to get rid of him of course.

Spiro Agnew had to go too. He went on a televised rant about Jewish media domination shortly before his removal from office.

Not really. Every major policy he enacted he did for the benefit of the American people. Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, expanded the national parks, OSHA.

Nixon was practically Teddy Roosevelt in some ways.

>criticize blacks for having weak family values
>Plan to put more blacks on welfare

Him, LBJ, and the dems of that era are seriously some the most evil pieces of shit to walk this planet.

>OSHA
fuck those people. I've not seen one example of OSHA doing is job.

Always give your best..never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

Nixon also prevented the first Paris peace talks from reaching a positive conclusion so he could be elected. Yeah, fuck him.

>they [blacks] won't last 500 years
He knew he had to hold off the chimpouts that we're seeing today after 8 years Obongos bullshit leading to black joblessness at 30% or greater

Quick, someone post trudeau and the "your enemies lose if they kill you"

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

>criticize blacks for acting like worthless niggers
>not at ALL untrue
>RACIS WHITE DEVIL

Give the quote he said about those secret hippy faggot meetings the elites have in norCal

Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gainand-johnson-knew-about-it-newly-unclassified-tapes-suggest-3595441/?no-ist

>In 1968, the Paris Peace talks, intended to put an end to the 13-year-long Vietnam War, failed because an aide working for then-Presidential candidate Richard Nixon convinced the South Vietnamese to walk away from the dealings, says a new report by the BBC’s David Taylor. By the late 1960s Americans had been involved in the Vietnam War for nearly a decade, and the ongoing conflict was an incredibly contentious issue, says PBS:

>>In 1967, with American troop strength in Vietnam reaching 500,000, protest against U.S. participation in the Vietnam War had grown stronger as growing numbers of Americans questioned whether the U.S. war effort could succeed or was morally justifiable. They took their protests to the streets in peace marches, demonstrations, and acts of civil disobedience. Despite the country’s polarization, the balance of American public opinion was beginning to sway toward “de-escalation” of the war.

>Nixon’s Presidental campaign needed the war to continue, since Nixon was running on a platform that opposed the war.

Nixon is the only US president to have never fired a gun in his life.

Look it up....

That's not at all my point you retarded faggot.

My point is that the welfare state is the cause for the black family deterioration, the prolonging and growth of "nigger" culture, and spading leftist ideologies.

Dems like Nixon and LBJ were aware of this, but they didn't care about the consequence because of their fetish to keep blacks from advancing economically and to keep a constant flow of votes from blacks by telling them that they're victims.

Jump to present day, and you can see the results of their actions. Not just for blacks but society as a whole is paying the cost.

He didn't trust Kissinger with Israeli affairs because he was a Jew.

Nixon also supported abortion rights. He understood that without abortion the US was going to look like Mississippi demographically and was planning on being a hero to white people by helping to maintain a large white majority throughout most of the country.

Who could forget his most classic quote?

My sides

This guy was a fucking top kek troll

Symptom of a bigger problem. There needs to be stringent safety restraints on factories.

youtu.be/0wmcD3aM8X4

>Nixon also gives the opinion that blacks will only strengthen the country in a term of 500 years, not the 50 years suggested by his aide, who must have "somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he's been in New York.
>Nixon says blacks need much longer, and it will only work if the good ones are "frankly, inbred." Frankly.

What about the war on drugs? The definition of policy failure.

>"The Jews have certain traits," he said. "The Irish have certain -- for example, the Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks. Particularly the real Irish."

>Nixon continued: "The Italians, of course, those people course don't have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but," and his voice trailed off.

A moment later, Nixon returned to Jews: "The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality."

>Dems like Nixon
>Dems
>Nixon
Please leave.

>Back on the subject of "the Jews," Nixon blames insecurity. "What it is, is it's the insecurity," he said. "It's the latent insecurity. Most Jewish people are insecure. And that's why they have to prove things."

>"the most faggity goddamn thing I've ever seen."
topkek

>"This is a great day for France!" --Richard Nixon,
while attending Charles De Gaulle's funeral

Yeah, he was a Quaker.

>its whiteys fault niggers cant control their actions
every time

> "I would have made a good Pope." -- Richard Nixon

>These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

Oh wait, that was Johnson that said that.

He also allegedly said:
>We'll have those niggers voting democrat for 100 years.

Youre a retard

That's because you've never worked in a mine and had to deal with MSHA. Those motherfuckers will crawl up your ass with a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers.

You bastards!

Leave Dick Alone!!

youtube.com/watch?v=EjHoH2m3iKA

>"The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality."

As a JINO I can agree with this sentiment.

All you need to know about politics...

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cdz-Zbsw2g

He is one of the great politicians of last century in many ways. I imagine they don't really talk like men anymore in the white house, with Nixon they still talked and acted like men, we have sadly lost that today with faggots everywhere and our speech and institutions are thoroughly feminized. Turning this whole mess around is going to be very hard, but there is a small window of opportunity with Trump this year.

All this was off the record. He's just ranting. Whether he actually means it is debatable.

>implying off the record isn't as honest as it gets