What race has the average largest penis size? what about the smallest? i need to know

what race has the average largest penis size? what about the smallest? i need to know.

I'd assume you'd be able to answer this seeing as how you take so many of them in the pooper

Girl here. Blacks have the biggest in my experience. Whites are pretty small but indian guys is the smallest i have ever seen.

There is only one race, human race

He knows

There is no way you can possibly have accurate stats on dick size.

Self-reporting and consent to participate in research will always inflate/skew the stats

Show us your knockers

Tits thank you

tell me your best bbc story

what about latino? asian? have you got experience with the whole rainbow? sorry to keep asking but the curiosity is killing me. i've only ever fucked white guys.

>i've only ever fucked white guys.
femanon or gay?

Nigerians have the largest, Chinese have the smallest.

Top kek
Prove it.

From talking with my friends...
this is a "Whites only" break down.
>"slavs" tend to be on the 5-6" side. with about 4-5" girth
>Italians/Sicilians 5-6" but have more girth then slavs [like 5"]
>French/Spanish/Portuguese can have longer 7-8" but they are pencil dicks [like 4.5"girth]
>Germans/Dutch/Swiss/Irish tend to be around the 7-8" but mostly have 5.5+ girth

this is just a pretty broad generalization from talking with other friends. and of course I take their word for what they say they are. however I don't think someone would lie about having a 5" dick, or a pencil dick.

Then why do blacks always win the marathon

Male femanon here, I've only ever fucked black dicks because they are real good

>Male femanon here
where you live user?

Then how do you know? If you've only ever had black dick, you don't know how white dick even feels.

I mean the thought of you being BBC exclusive is hot, but your answer doesn't make sense.

Among the white race, answer is obvious

curious femanon.

would you find this post true?

Nothing more to say

I've had literally every kind of dick but I'm in denial about all the non black ones because when I learned about slavery I realized I owe the black race my butthole

i have only fucked two guys so far so i don't really know, although i think both of them were average size. i didn't measure them but i would guess they were between 5.5-6 inches erect. one was of irish ancestry and i'm not sure of the other.

Your length to girth ratios physically don't make sense, please reassess your knowledge of dicks

>There is only one race, human race

Actually race exists, and humans are most definitly NOT a "race". We are a species, and we have multiple races. And to be honest, there are probably more races than you think. Problem is that these days the word "race" applied to humans is considered a bad thing, but that's because of misinformation. People saying that "muh white race best" while the only main difference is melanine production and simple eye related things. As highly adaptable mammals, humans have adapted on a genetic level to the areas they have lived in. Negros developed more melanine to resist to the high amount of sunlight exposure, other races didn't because it was unnecessary.

So yea, race exists but due to people bitching about WW2 we need to negate reason and science because morals and shit.

Real question here.
How do they know Africa's average penis size? Like there is a group that specifically goes to Africa to ask men to show they dicks ao they can measure it?

Blue Whale

Op always had the smallest penis.

i actually have no penis at all, so i would have to agree with you there.

fuck off whore/roleplayer

What I've read is longest is Filipino, widest is Polish.

Non meme answer
All oficially measued tests show that all races average at arround 5.3 inches, so no real diference in that aspect