Woman engineer here. Fellow engineers, I have a question to ask. Why the fuck are women engineers huge cunts...

Woman engineer here. Fellow engineers, I have a question to ask. Why the fuck are women engineers huge cunts? I came from a foreign country on a scholarship, and by the fucking gods. I have never met such a group of unprofessional, mean body of people. I mean, just tearing each other down every step of the way. It's not even about engineering or coding for them. It's a popularity contest. It's about who can have a pussy and code the loudest. I've seen these women tear down women in other studies for fun. "Oh you're a nail tech? Yeah, it's a shame women don't get REAL jobs like STEM and tech." I've seen women I KNOW were born into money wrote essays about inequality in the field and get a pat on the pussy for a job well done. "They never used to hire us, now they just hire us to use us for their image, SEXIST." Bitch, what?
Fucking cunts, all of you. I wish women were banned from the tech field, even if it meant changing my own studies. This is dangerous and wrong, and nobody is bringing this behavior up. I googled. I checked forums. I checked Facebook. Am I wrong? Am I crazy? Please tell me I'm not fucking crazy and these bitches really are just the lowest tier of shit there is. yes I am edgy and yes I am fucking livid. My quarter million tuition is going to be trash if I have to continue working and being in an environment with these unfathomable cunts.

Fine...

Bring it up with HR as abuse.
Nobody deserves to work in a toxic environment

looks like rain

Tits or GTFO

tits or gtfo

How though? Basically all of the ten women I are surrounded with are like this. They are the majority, one stupid idea shared between them like a bond of retardation

dubs of truth

Looks like something a man not engineer would post on/b/

A guy who works at Google was just fired for brining this up. This is why people don't talk about it

Fuck you

A woman surprised by woman nature...

Man in tech detected.

They are not like this where I come from, this is next level

This is exactly what I mean. Everyone comes to these girls aid, it's like nobody can believe a girl can be a piece of shit, American colleges are well build but fucking retarded

>I checked Facebook
>Am I crazy?
Yes. Other than the greentext above, no. My suggestion is finish and move elsewhere, your current country invites the citizens in it to be shit. Bail.

Also please show tits, I want to see engineer beauty.

>foreign country
Came to the United States, I'm assuming?

>Fucking cunts, all of you.
You're not really a female engineer are you? They're bitches because MALE engineers say shit like this to them on a daily basis. And their teachers told them to give up in college, and their family and friends told them it was a mans job the entire time. That'll kind of shit in your cereal every morning.

I hope you work with men as well, cuz working with women exclusively is hell on earth.

3rd year civil student hear. Around 40% of my fellow classmates are women. To be honest, ive never seen this happen in the workplace, campus or in public( I will keep it in mind though). Maybe its because we dont code as much as the other faculties, or maybe its because were canadians. I do remember in second year that some women were making a big deal out of being in engineering, beating their chests, but we all got too busy. So in short, if this behaviour persists theyre probably not working hard enough.

Shut the fuck up. You're the reason why these bitches are uppity and act like a retard, because they get these retard ideas in their heads from people like you. How come I have NEVER heard men talking shit to them, but I constantly hear the girls talk shit about other girls and other professions? They should take responsibility for their own feelings and actions and shouldn't repeat the "abuse" if they feel like sush victims, you can say I'm not a girl all you want because you have nothing better to assume and need to concrete your beta idea that women are some fucking oppressed people
I worked hard in my country to get where I am, and for what, to have spoiled bitches born into money complain when a man calls them pretty or tries to RIGHTFULLY correct their work? Stupid

>female is shocked by other females gossiping
you're not even trying anymore.

i am a engineer woman from the balkans and i get you

>normalizing gossip
>not knowing you're the problem

It must be these stupid American born Asians and white women then, absolutely stupidest people I have ever met

>I worked hard in my country
>Just like these women DIDNT to get to the same fucking place
Just because some Sup Forumstard wrote a rant about google gender politics does not mean that's the reality of the tech industry. And not only that, each contract with each company is so unique in context that you probably just landed a shit tier position with low level techs with 0 experience to advance to their next position.

>shouldn't repeat the "abuse"
You mean like you're doing, behind a mask of anonymity like a coward? Don't even have the decency to be a bitch to their face, do you? Wow. For your sake, I hope this is pasta.

>He thinks all females are best friends with other females and support horrible habits/fads

You truly are clueless, user, if you consider it impossible that a female could be appalled by what other females do.

I'm not the person you replied to, but you imply he/she is also abusive for posting anonymously on Sup Forums..?
How does it feel to be so retarded, I wonder.

Engineer you way back into the kitchen.....

>She thinks I'm a he
I'm not talking out of my ass, kiddo. And this isn't my first rodeo. You're a man, pretending to be a woman, ranting about sexist shit, on Sup Forums. Not even 7/10 b8. You're welcome for keeping this thread alive by the way.

>all women are best friends with other females
No, they're not. But you just said, "these cunts talk shit about each other all the time omg what bitches". Are you fucking serious right now? 8/10 for making me respond, I guess.

>I'm not that user but
>defending that user
just...

Not an argument.

>You're a man, pretending to be a woman
I'm not OP. But I guess you're right, it's my fault to try and argue with a bunch of retards in a retarded place where you can't even tell who is who.

>I want to see engineer beauty.
ME TOO

Neither was yours.
You didn't even read the entire conversation did you?
If you did, you are that user.
If you didn't, you're literally talking out of your ass.

Can't decide which one is worse
>like it matters
This thread should die, along with OP for making it. Take care faggots.

Git gud and become their boss if you're so fucking worried about everyone EXCEPT yourself.

Promoting diversity made it so people can get these positions based off things that aren't skills for the job. GG SJWs thank you for ruining the work force